Nikki “Jacked Upper Body” Quackketter - Part 16

sigma3zl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki “Jacked Upper Body” Quackketter - Part 16

Post by sigma3zl »

Zaful haul? She must be hurting for money because that company is really shady. The white shorts look like a diaper on her. Everything was very unflattering on her.

How can anyone actually think she's inspirational? She's lazy and all I hear is excuses by her stans.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

i haven't even watched one of her videos in ages. i started to watch the one with her sisters and even that one was too boring. where is her management team? can they not step in and force her to be interesting? lol

dovahqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by dovahqueen »

Just a Girl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:43 am
I don't mean that she looks physically dirty, it's hard to explain but looking at her pics, I just get a grubby vibe. IDK why?
Same. I don't know if it's her skin, hair, the filter, or all three, but she just looks like she doesn't shower.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

dovahqueen wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm
Just a Girl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:43 am
I don't mean that she looks physically dirty, it's hard to explain but looking at her pics, I just get a grubby vibe. IDK why?
Same. I don't know if it's her skin, hair, the filter, or all three, but she just looks like she doesn't shower.
definitely the hair, but mostly the filter. I get the same vibe from Whitney and I'm positive she showers every single day but that orange filter/fake tan really makes them look gross. Just look at Brittany Dawn, homegirl looks like she rolled around in mud and I'm sure she cleans herself daily as well

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

sigma3zl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:53 pm
Zaful haul? She must be hurting for money because that company is really shady. The white shorts look like a diaper on her. Everything was very unflattering on her.

How can anyone actually think she's inspirational? She's lazy and all I hear is excuses by her stans.
Maybe she was just going for the easy creepy guy views with completely having her nipples on display. Anything for a view these days Nik.

Did y’all see she was doing a photo shoot with Gymshark, this girl doesn’t even look like she works out anymore. No definition anywhere, she didn’t even try.

Post by Guest »

Eventually Nikki's bare-minimum-effort was going to catch up to her. It looks like it's starting to, especially when compared to someone like Whitney.

Nikki's YT stats:

Whitney's YT stats:

Just a Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Just a Girl »

Givemethedonut wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:44 pm
sigma3zl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Maybe she was just going for the easy creepy guy views with completely having her nipples on display. Anything for a view these days Nik.

Did y’all see she was doing a photo shoot with Gymshark, this girl doesn’t even look like she works out anymore. No definition anywhere, she didn’t even try.
That's exactly what I thought, and her hair looked such a mess!

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

[/quote]
That's exactly what I thought, and her hair looked such a mess!
[/quote]

She looked so much better with the short hair cut! Why do these YouTube’s always resort back to these long tacky extensions. They’re too long and heavy for your frame.
Just looks ratty.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Oh wow, I think Heidi is around 740,000 on YT...

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

MoneyLisa wrote:I recall Nikki planning to move back to Texas (she was going to look at houses, etc.)...
Does anyone know what happened to that plan??
I really wish she'd move back...I'm so over the whole LA thing Image
I saw her commenting something along the lines of “stay tuned” when someone asked her the same thing in the comments of a yt video

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

She wasn't going to move back to Texas. She was buying a house in Texas to rent out but not planning on moving back officially yet.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

So has anyone bought/been using that sunshine plan? You don’t hear about it since it dropped and usually she makes like some kind of announcement of how well it’s sold and thanks to fans. I wonder have people gotten smarter about just throwing there money away.

Femmefatale8
Learner
Learner

Post by Femmefatale8 »

Gossipmedium wrote:So has anyone bought/been using that sunshine plan? You don’t hear about it since it dropped and usually she makes like some kind of announcement of how well it’s sold and thanks to fans. I wonder have people gotten smarter about just throwing there money away.
I’ve only seen her repost one person who purchased it. Who said something along the lines of ‘wow sunshine plan is kicking my ass’ but besides that..radio silence. When she put up a teaser of the plan on her story I screenshot some of the pages and found at least 3 spelling errors between 2 pages of it. Deleted the screenshots so unfortunately can’t post them here. So either she’s not the amazing writer she claims she is or she half assed this project as she does with most things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grantchester73
Informer
Informer

Post by Grantchester73 »

Femmefatale8 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:14 am
Gossipmedium wrote:So has anyone bought/been using that sunshine plan? You don’t hear about it since it dropped and usually she makes like some kind of announcement of how well it’s sold and thanks to fans. I wonder have people gotten smarter about just throwing there money away.
I’ve only seen her repost one person who purchased it. Who said something along the lines of ‘wow sunshine plan is kicking my ass’ but besides that..radio silence. When she put up a teaser of the plan on her story I screenshot some of the pages and found at least 3 spelling errors between 2 pages of it. Deleted the screenshots so unfortunately can’t post them here. So either she’s not the amazing writer she claims she is or she half assed this project as she does with most things.

There's your answer to all Nikki-related queries :rofl:

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

She needs to stop picking her skin! She has occasional breakouts but no full on acne, so no way would her pimples look so bad if she just left them alone and put some spot treatment on. She looked so bad in her vlog, I couldn’t concentrate on anything she said because I was just asking myself: “what in the world happened?”

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Anyone who might know - will she have got paid to go on a trip like that or is it just a free holiday with all expenses paid and a few obligations to promote it?

Femmefatale8
Learner
Learner

Post by Femmefatale8 »

Forgive me for the harshness but does she not resemble that of a meth addict. The open sores on her face and bags are not helping her out much. I find people look their best post-vacation since they’re more tan and rejuvenated but she’s just looking oddly puffy and more disheveled than usual. Image

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Femmefatale8 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:32 pm
Forgive me for the harshness but does she not resemble that of a meth addict. The open sores on her face and bags are not helping her out much. I find people look their best post-vacation since they’re more tan and rejuvenated but she’s just looking oddly puffy and more disheveled than usual. Image

Meth addict... you're definitely being way too extra she doesn't look her best but looks fine. Also seems like she's just on a store run.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

She does look extra rough. It’s like the girl has permanent mascara smudged under her eyes at all times, why can’t she just get better make up. I swear it’s ALWAYS there. Which is why her face always looks dirty. Her skin has been extra bad. And honestly she is not #bodygoals to me anymore. Her ass doesn’t look good unless she’s breaking her back to pose it, she’s getting pretty thick, but not muscular. Idk. She needs to start looking for a day job, her relevancy is dwindling. I don’t know how she got invited on that trip.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Wtf happened to Nikki... like... bruhhhhh! She looks as if she just gives zero fucks for fitness. Like someone said she is puffy af no muscle, no ass unless posed, hair a mess, and skin falling apart... it seems when she starts hanging out with Jaz she just starts being reckless with fitness and eating.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”