The Lord of the Ring - Adobe Hobbit’s Big Fat Wedding Part 6

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Lord of the Ring - Adobe Hobbit’s Big Fat Wedding Part 6

Post by wild4thenight »

as requested, i'll contact a mod though as this is her 6th thread & i think she deserves her own proper thread now ;) lucky girl

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: The Lord of the Ring - Adobe Hobbit’s Big Fat Wedding Pa

Post by Lamour88 »

So one thing that I found 'interesting' in that video is Hannah talking about how Amelia cried knowing he was 'the one' after their first date. I'm not gonna go back and watch previous videos, but I stg I remember her talking about how the first date... not that it was BAD but she definitely gave the impression that she came out of the first date like 'lol this guy'... not turned off but uncertain. Because I distinctly remember thinking at the time that her nonchalant attitude about the first date was an odd contrast with how crazy she was over him so quickly.

So I found it weird when Hannah said that, but the bigger tell is Rob's reaction to Hannah's story going 'the first date???' and looking at her so quizzically and surprised for a LONG time. It was obvious that not only had Amelia never told him this (which fine, whatever), but had probably told him a different story about how she felt at the beginning, which I just find funny. Obviously she wasn't gonna text him that night like 'just cried b/c we'll be getting married!' but I find it funny that in their debrief conversations about the start of their relationship she's probably painted a different version of herself.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

^agreed. also sounded like she was crying out of relief > out of love/ infatuation.

idg how this engagement can feel SO overwhelming to amelia. like she Can’t believe it at all. the way she puts it it sounds like they went through 7 years of LDR and maybe broke up 2 times before they finally moved to the same city and can now finally be together. when in reality they’ve only been at it for 8 months or so, same city, same family and social circles, parents are agreeable??

granted she had a break up last year with a guy with a similar background so she is def relieved it worked out this time. but like.. just because it’s an engagement doesn’t mean that the girl always has to act so overwhelmed and over the moon. she’s acting like she’s already had the best wedding ever.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Just watched the video - I thought it was lovely! Both she and Rob seemed genuinely happy.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

God it was a long video, had to keep fast forwarding.. Rob looks hm.. something funny/off about him.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Callan wrote:God it was a long video, had to keep fast forwarding.. Rob looks hm.. something funny/off about him.
He looks a little like his face has been artificially inflated, isn't it?

lillyofthevalley12
Learner
Learner

Post by lillyofthevalley12 »

I'm so shocked she showed her dad in a video. I'm actually thankful for this relationship/engagement if it means she'll be more open and authentic. Maybe she'll even show us her big fat jewish wedding

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

Get ready for the kitschy festivities ahead!

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

BunnyTheDude wrote:Get ready for the kitschy festivities ahead!
It might just be a bit too much for me :lol:

She is getting on my nerves big time!

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

gossipy locks wrote:
Callan wrote:God it was a long video, had to keep fast forwarding.. Rob looks hm.. something funny/off about him.

Yeah lol!! Little bit like a cartoon drawn/traced on top of a picture of a person, I haven't seen much of him to be honest, I don't watch Amelia enough to I guess.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

I honestly found the engagement video endearing. Yes she was a bit cringe with all the crying but she is an emotional person and has never hid it. Yes she talked and giggled a lot but she does it all the time, we should be used to it by now. Yes it may seem OTT for him to go to Paris to get suits tailored but let’s not forget that Paris and London are less than 3 hours away with the Eurostar, a lot of French people (including myself) go to London for the day/WE to buy something or attend an event (play, concert whatever).
Overall I thought the whole engagement thing quite cute, they seem both family oriented and I liked the fact that her family knew he was going to propose, that they did it on their own but celebrated it all together.
The staged pictures on IG are cringey though... I hope she doesn’t turn the wedding into a while tacky mess.
But she seemed to chill on the stripper outfits when he is around so let’s pray that she finally turns her style around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

This is still a trash tread right? Everyone loves her here.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Callan wrote:This is still a trash tread right? Everyone loves her here.
Yep weddings seem to bring out the romantics in people :lol:.

I experience the opposite though. She is so OTT at the moment with all of her emotions that I begin to question her emotional stability ;-).

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Iris1969 wrote:
Callan wrote:This is still a trash tread right? Everyone loves her here.
Yep weddings seem to bring out the romantics in people :lol:.

I experience the opposite though. She is so OTT at the moment with all of her emotions that I begin to question her emotional stability ;-).
Lol, I was watching her "Ours First Christmas together" video last night before bed and I swear I had Dior nightmares.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

She changed her instagram profile to "bride to be" :barf: :barf:
How meaningless is your life that you chose to define yourself as a "bride to be"?!

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

nikkiblast wrote:She changed her instagram profile to "bride to be" :barf: :barf:
How meaningless is your life that you chose to define yourself as a "bride to be"?!
Lmao don't forever, Victoria (inthefrow) did that too. 2019 will be the year of who has the most sponsored and tacky wedding! Can't wait!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Callan wrote:
gossipy locks wrote:

Yeah lol!! Little bit like a cartoon drawn/traced on top of a picture of a person, I haven't seen much of him to be honest, I don't watch Amelia enough to I guess.
If Rob looks funny to you then I strongly suggest you skip looking at his dad ;)

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Callan wrote:
gossipy locks wrote:

If Rob looks funny to you then I strongly suggest you skip looking at his dad ;)
:rofl:

tsoumpakoi
Debater
Debater

Post by tsoumpakoi »

password_ wrote:
nikkiblast wrote:She changed her instagram profile to "bride to be" :barf: :barf:
Lmao don't forever, Victoria (inthefrow) did that too. 2019 will be the year of who has the most sponsored and tacky wedding! Can't wait!
Amelia's mum will probably hire some posh wedding designer to keep the wedding classy especially if they invite family friends and business partners. They must know by now that her daughter's taste is questionable to say the least. Vic will probably go overboard with sponsorships but her taste is generally better than Amelia's. Needless to stay I'll be tuned to both of them and their threads.

I'm still not over that engagement video. If I was her dad I would be embarrassed by my daughter's behavior. Who invites their family and friends to dinner to tell them their proposal story? And then proceed to giggle, squeal and cry in front of all these people? She was so annoying that I got embarrassed for her and closed the tab!

Vic was waiting for eight years and she doesn't feel the need to talk about her engagement all the time or arrange photo shoots with her, Alex and the ring. Amelia is acting like getting engaged was her biggest goal in life.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Callan wrote:
gossipy locks wrote:

NO, no I must see lol!!

Return to “Amelia Liana”