Marissa "She Believed She Could But She Didn't" Lace

inezcaro16
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "She Believed She Could But She Didn't" Lace

Post by inezcaro16 »

That really pisses me off how they’re making money off a scam like that. Sadly there’s nothing that can stop them. This whole self-love, manifesting movement is so toxic. I just wish more people would see that and not fall victim to it.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

I love when she's so thirsty for likes and Internet attention that she just keeps posting pictures of herself in the hopes that one sticks. It's such an obvious pattern. Post a picture ---> a half an hour passes with few likes ---> post a story about the picture ---> more time passes with very few likes ---> post another picture ---> delete the first picture.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

I thought I was done posting for the day and then I saw this.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

This bitch has 100% officially lost her damn mind. That is the ugliest fucking “dress” I’ve ever seen, and you KNOW she probably paid over $100 for it. You know she just bought it to be accepted by her kundalini friends. This also confirms my assertions that she’s a 26 year old grandma.

And this post about “parking where it makes you happy” Ok hin, and when you get a parking ticket, are you going to say it was an opportunity for growth or something??

Marissa: please seek help from a licensed professional

41CAD6FB-3C92-4A73-AEB3-D35570FBD69E.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Sure, Jan..."

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:This bitch has 100% officially lost her damn mind. That is the ugliest fucking “dress” I’ve ever seen, and you KNOW she probably paid over $100 for it. You know she just bought it to be accepted by her kundalini friends. This also confirms my assertions that she’s a 26 year old grandma.

And this post about “parking where it makes you happy” Ok hin, and when you get a parking ticket, are you going to say it was an opportunity for growth or something??

Hahaha. She’s losssst it even more than I thought she already has. So if there’s no parking, she will choose to be happy and park in a no parking zone, a disabled parking spot or on the curb? Loon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:21 pm
This bitch has 100% officially lost her damn mind. That is the ugliest fucking “dress” I’ve ever seen, and you KNOW she probably paid over $100 for it. You know she just bought it to be accepted by her kundalini friends. This also confirms my assertions that she’s a 26 year old grandma.

Yeah it is lol. She linked those people at that retreat and from the side I thought they were going to be cute dresses, but NOOOO... they all look like night gowns from the pioneer days and what’s worse they range from 180 to 300 something!!

luluslut
Learner
Learner

Post by luluslut »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:15 pm

I'm so happy for her!! She made a great financial investment for once - she bought a dress that she can wear until she's 80!!!!

In all honesty, I'm glad she's being practical. This outfit suits her lifestyle of doing nothing 1000% of the time.
Jealousy is a disease, get well soon babe :love2:

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

She said the dress is a gift. She didnt pay for it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

Why is she trying to hide the "#ad" on her recent stories?

Post by Guest »

What do her coaching sessions entail? Fake therapy and not-so-deep platitudes? Do people pay for that?

Maybe I'm the wrong one for having a generic career LOL
nah

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Leave it to Marissa to make a birthday post all about her.

Also, she had to slide in “engaged angel” instead of just angel bc you know she’s jealous she’s not engaged herself.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Wow......she’s lost her fucking mind. She’s absolutely psychotic.

latinasweetie4444
Debater
Debater

Post by latinasweetie4444 »

dd_ca wrote:Image

Also, she had to slide in “engaged angel” instead of just angel bc you know she’s jealous she’s not engaged herself.

Since when is she psychic??get out of here

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa

Post by a_lynn81 »

latinasweetie4444 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:42 pm
dd_ca wrote:Image

Since when is she psychic??get out of here

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Seriously, what. the. fuck.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her "Step into your power + purpose" podcast episode is the craziest one yet. I hate to encourage people to listen because I don't want her to get the downloads, but holy shit. It is some of the most privileged, nonsense shit I've ever heard. First of all, it's primarily a long advertisement for her coaching sessions and her repeating stuff she heard at the Elevate the Globe retreat. She also gives people advice for "living on purpose," like ordering your coffee with intention, running your fingers over your arms to feel your abundance, taking a different route to drive to work, ordering different kinds of coffee, and ... wait for it ... wearing a variety of different outfits because she's an expert ON THAT.

Here is an excerpt: "Okay, we can all commit to lemon water every morning. Hydrates the body, detox, refresh, hydrate ourselves. We all can dedicate to doing lemon water in the morning. Let’s say you wanna deepen your self-care, you wanna deepen your self-practice. We all can dedicate 5-10 minutes to a morning meditation. We all can dedicate 10 minutes to doing a gratitude rampage every morning. We all can do that. It’s simply choosing to make these shifts. When you’re doing these things, you’re not making it a routine, you’re making it a ritual. You’re doing these things because you love yourself. You’re fully in the moment. You’re smelling the lemon, touching the lemon when you’re squeezing it into your water. And you’re not buying that premade shit, no baby buys herself OR-GAN-IC LE-MONS. Seven lemons a week. And just squeezing that lemon in your water, and smelling the lemon, really like let it wake you up, tasting that lemon water and just being grateful that you get to experience this amazing drink that is doing such amazing things for your body." She says this in the preechiest, judgiest voice ever.

There you go, everyone! If you're struggling with depression, if you're a single mom who needs to put food on the table, if you're working three jobs to pay off student loan debt...all you need to do is smell some organic lemons! When life gives you lemons, make a stupid fucking podcast.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:11 am
Her "Step into your power + purpose" podcast episode is the craziest one yet. I hate to encourage people to listen because I don't want her to get the downloads, but holy shit. It is some of the most privileged, nonsense shit I've ever heard. First of all, it's primarily a long advertisement for her coaching sessions and her repeating stuff she heard at the Elevate the Globe retreat. She also gives people advice for "living on purpose," like ordering your coffee with intention, running your fingers over your arms to feel your abundance, taking a different route to drive to work, ordering different kinds of coffee, and ... wait for it ... wearing a variety of different outfits because she's an expert ON THAT.

Here is an excerpt: "Okay, we can all commit to lemon water every morning. Hydrates the body, detox, refresh, hydrate ourselves. We all can dedicate to doing lemon water in the morning. Let’s say you wanna deepen your self-care, you wanna deepen your self-practice. We all can dedicate 5-10 minutes to a morning meditation. We all can dedicate 10 minutes to doing a gratitude rampage every morning. We all can do that. It’s simply choosing to make these shifts. When you’re doing these things, you’re not making it a routine, you’re making it a ritual. You’re doing these things because you love yourself. You’re fully in the moment. You’re smelling the lemon, touching the lemon when you’re squeezing it into your water. And you’re not buying that premade shit, no baby buys herself OR-GAN-IC LE-MONS. Seven lemons a week. And just squeezing that lemon in your water, and smelling the lemon, really like let it wake you up, tasting that lemon water and just being grateful that you get to experience this amazing drink that is doing such amazing things for your body." She says this in the preechiest, judgiest voice ever.

There you go, everyone! If you're struggling with depression, if you're a single mom who needs to put food on the table, if you're working three jobs to pay off student loan debt...all you need to do is smell some organic lemons! When life gives you lemons, make a stupid fucking podcast.
The sad thing is that she’s describing mindfulness techniques, which can actually be super helpful for people. But if you ONLY tell people to practice mindfulness and it will solve all of their problems, that’s a serious issue.

Further proof that Marissa needs to STOP trying to give any kind of mental health advice without a proper degree (Aka a masters, and she doesn’t even have a bachelors degree). It’s absolutely sick and could seriously hurt people

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

Sorry for the double post but I also just saw a tweet from someone asking how to get in contact because they never got their free manifestation guide after posting their five star review screenshot. It was bad enough that she was bribing people to give her a good review, but then she never even followed through(are we surprised?)

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

luluslut wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:29 pm
FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:15 pm

I'm so happy for her!! She made a great financial investment for once - she bought a dress that she can wear until she's 80!!!!

In all honesty, I'm glad she's being practical. This outfit suits her lifestyle of doing nothing 1000% of the time.
She is so impulsive and manic. She ended up deleting that photo of her in the ugly frumpy nightgown. Instead, today she is posting pictures in her see through lingerie and faking a thigh gap on her insta stories (classic Marissa move) :roll: Marissa is so full of shit and continues to seek external validation in her life. She can post all the bullshit regurgitated quotes she wants, but until she changes her behavior and actions, she will continue to be miserable and unhappy in her life. In her video from yesterday, she literally had to awkwardly pause and think about what she even does for a living :roll: She uses the same phrases and advice, there is nothing new coming from her, to the point where it just sounds scripted. She can't actually speak to any of the Pinterest and self-help book quotes she regurgitates 24/7.
Last edited by quitstressinmeowt on Thu May 23, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

a_lynn81 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:56 am
Sorry for the double post but I also just saw a tweet from someone asking how to get in contact because they never got their free manifestation guide after posting their five star review screenshot. It was bad enough that she was bribing people to give her a good review, but then she never even followed through(are we surprised?)
LMAO not surprising at all from miss FLOP. I hope people realize that they can update their reviews and ratings on podcasts at any time..

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

You know how people make bots consume certain data for a set amount of hours to then write a screenplay/script of said data? Someone should do that with Marissa’s content. Whatever the bot comes up with will still probably be more cohesive than anything she has created. If I knew how, I would do it lol.

Also...we’re getting close to the end of our thread, so submit your suggestions for a new thread title so we can vote!
"Sure, Jan..."

Return to “MarissaLace”