FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Marissa "She Believed She Could But She Didn't" Lace

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Title by u/CrackedGlassSlipper

EDIT: Can an admin edit in "Part 27" to the title? Thanks!

And an update to her super consistent Vlogmas!

https://i.imgur.com/gwzItuv.jpg

She's also 0 for 17 of her "daily giveaways" and is blocking people who ask about it. :tu:

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa "She Believed She Could But She Didn't" Lace

Post by dd_ca »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:Title by u/CrackedGlassSlipper

She's also 0 for 17 of her "daily giveaways" and is blocking people who ask about it. :tu:
I’m tempted to ask her about the daily giveaways to see if I get blocked haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

Love that title !!! :tu:

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Marissa told someone in the comments of her most recent Instagram picture that a new video was coming tonight. Honestly, is she just a compulsive liar? Does she just straight up pretend she is going to upload a video and then doesn't? Doesn't she realize people will catch on to her lie pretty easily, you know like when there's no new video?

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:Marissa told someone in the comments of her most recent Instagram picture that a new video was coming tonight. Honestly, is she just a compulsive liar? [Yes.] Does she just straight up pretend she is going to upload a video and then doesn't? [Yes.] Doesn't she realize people will catch on to her lie pretty easily, you know like when there's no new video? [Yes.]
It's never stopped her before!! :rofl:
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

MsHearkening wrote:
FloppityFlopFlop wrote:Marissa told someone in the comments of her most recent Instagram picture that a new video was coming tonight. Honestly, is she just a compulsive liar? [Yes.] Does she just straight up pretend she is going to upload a video and then doesn't? [Yes.] Doesn't she realize people will catch on to her lie pretty easily, you know like when there's no new video? [Yes.]
It's never stopped her before!! :rofl:
Yeah I really don't think anyone believes her at this point lol not even subscribers that actually like her for whatever reason

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

As much as she normally posts on Instagram, you would think that she would just move her content over there. I mean, they have IGTV now— that’s pretty much YouTube on Instagram. There’s no way that her videos on YouTube are making any money.
"Sure, Jan..."

tinalikesbutts
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tinalikesbutts »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:Title by u/CrackedGlassSlipper

this is iconic

Gabgabgab
Learner
Learner

Post by Gabgabgab »

She’s doing a q and a and someone said “I thought You were doing vlogmas?” She was so rude and said she is doing it in her own style and that videos will be back tonight. Mkay Maris. She also was so rude when someone asked if she believed in manifesting “lol it’s my life” dang girl why even bother doing this? And said she’s awful and deadlines. We know! Why does she even try anymore honestly? Get a therapist and a real job. Dang.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

"I've just been in like super hibernation mode and just, like, super turned off by my phone."

**Posts 70 Instagram stories**

"Videos back starting tonight." LOL, k.

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

I hate how she attributes her being bad at deadlines as a quirky personality trait. Like, that’s great you recognize it, but FIX IT. Jesus... she has no shame.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

Good God, that stupid podcast she was on :? she is so obnoxious, I can't even listen to the whole thing

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just listened to the podcast Marissa is on and she's possibly the most insufferable she's ever been. Here are some highlights:

--Marissa is now claiming she is psychic. She said she has a "gift" that allows her to "just know things." She first noticed her "gift" when she was little and she accurately predicted that her dad was going to take her and her brother on a surprise camping trip, but it has gotten even stronger recently. She loves sharing her "gift" with the women she "coaches."

--Just recently, Marissa couldn't sleep because she saw a green spirit orb in her bedroom.

--Fun fact: It was Marissa's psychic ability that led her to the information that proved Greg was cheating on her. She evidently found his other girlfriend's Instagram account. The other girlfriend had been posting pictures of her and Greg together.

--At the time the podcast was filmed, Marissa had just gone on a date with a "gorgeous engineer" that she's giddy about. Immediately after talking about the date, she starts talking about how good partners balance each other out. So, yeah, pretty much calling his guy her "partner" already.

--Marissa and the hosts talk about how it's condescending when people call them "cute." Marissa says "There ain't nothing cute about my double Ds and small waist...it's better than cute."

--Marissa talks about the worst sex she's ever had. She said a guy took her to Santa Barbara on an overnight date a couple of months ago. They had their first kiss while having sex for the first time. He had a long, thin penis and the sex was "horrific."

--She also told a story at the beginning of the podcast about how her and a guy had been staring at each other at a coffee shop so she followed him out to the parking lot to ask for his number. But, when he open his mouth to talk to her, she realized he "had a thick accent that sounded European" so he "probably wasn't circumstanced." She "doesn't deal with uncircumcised dicks" so she turned him down for a date.

--Marissa says she's been told that she "has a beautiful vagina" by both men and women. She claims she's sent nudes to women who have told her she has a "pretty pussy."

--She tells yet another story about trying to have sex with a drunk guy who couldn't finish. He told her he wasn't going to finish but they tried for a little longer and Marissa finally asked him "Are you done?" She complains that neither this guy or "skinny dick guy" got her off.

TLDR: Marissa is a psychic. Greg had another girlfriend the whole time. Marissa doesn't like guys with accents, uncircumcised penises, or skinny penises. Marissa is proud of her double Ds, small waist, and "pretty pussy." I threw up in my mouth a little.

caaareless
Talker
Talker

Post by caaareless »

From the sounds of that podcast sounds like she’s a little manic

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

LMAOOOO she is trying sooooo hard to make sure we know that SHE HAS SO MUCH SEX. Why does anyone need to know that men and women say she has a pretty pussy? She really just NEEDS us all to know that she is sexy and people find her attractive!! It's so pathetic.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

lol so she was Greg's side chick.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

She really grosses me out.
"Sure, Jan..."

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

caaareless wrote:From the sounds of that podcast sounds like she’s a little manic

Explains all the UTI’s too

dawnofaquarius
Learner
Learner

Post by dawnofaquarius »

The first moments of this podcast are vomit inducing. I don't know if I can listen any further. I normally love her cringey podcast appearances but this is too much. Yuck. I'm going to take a shower. I feel unlcean.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

So she’s really trying to claim that she’s psychic while in the same breath explaining how the guy who cheated on her theee years ago was cheating on her again.....

Return to “MarissaLace”