Obsessedella - 280390 Unbearably Shortened Words Part 76

escroom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Obsessedella - 280390 Unbearably Shortened Words Part 76

Post by escroom »

MortyLyf wrote:Wow she’s actually AT her own event with OTHER people? I am shocked. I thought maybe she’d take her usual crew the day before and then let the press and bloggers go a separate day like she did for the Zoella apartment etc. But no, queen Zoe has graced the plebs with an appearance. Wonder how much mi going she actually did or if she o my talked to Mark Tanya and Alfie. I noticed Louise isn’t there though, wonder if she will receive a PR package to keep up appearances.
Even if she was invited (which I doubt) she’s at Disney World at Darcy. I don’t even think they bother with pr packages for each other now do they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

escroom
Talker
Talker

Post by escroom »

GothMoth wrote:I like Joe. I like Dianne. I like them more because to me, they are the opposite of Zoe and Alfie. Joe seems self-aware, down to earth, appreciative of what he has, and a harder worker than Alfie. Dianne (to me) seems more mature than Zoe, actually has a life, and has a talent and works hard. I love that she called out the fake attitude. I like her even more seeing that she doesnt fall into the Zoe trap. Plus, she takes pride in her appearance and physical health, unlike Zoe.
What did Diane call out?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Probably a dumb question: If they're american why are they called colourpop?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:42 am
Guys! We need a new thread. Name suggestions?
Someone suggested Nostalgiella or something like that up-thread which I think is quite apropos!

And maybe something about ‘280390 followers lost’ to refer to the mass-exodus of followers on her Insta?

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Why does everything she bring out look so childlike? Isn't she 30 now, you would think she would be looking to change her direction and go for a bit more of a 'grown up' look with her brand! She is getting slaughtered (or Colorpop are) on their twitter account!

MortyLyf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MortyLyf »

It’s odd that Poppy hasn’t posted anything about the collab or congratulating Zoe yet.

Return to “Zoella”