DaffyDuckLipSutti - ManagementNoMore2ndJobGalore - Pt37

gorilla
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaffyDuckLipSutti - ManagementNoMore2ndJobGalore - Pt37

Post by gorilla »

She gives me serious Mark Zuckerberg vibes with her trying to cact like a normal person, but coming off as a robot/alien/lizard person in disguise. From the fake laughter to how she does just the most basic stuff (posing on pictures, how she dresses for the gym, eating!!), it just ain't how people do it. She is so creepy.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Well not showing too much of her private life / new relationship lasted all of .02 seconds. Just had to get him in the vlog to show him off. He must have thought why tf am I being filmed haha

fragment
Talker
Talker

Post by fragment »

Lmaoooo Dani admits in her new vlog that Nick was the one who was against being filmed their whole relationship. She always wanted to come across like it was all her choice.. so full of shit.

I can't get over the fact that she doesn't walk beans herself and hires a dog walker.... how lazy can you be? It wasn't even like she had anywhere to be that morning, she spent the whole day at home!!

macro friendly
Informer
Informer

Post by macro friendly »

fragment wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:19 am
Lmaoooo Dani admits in her new vlog that Nick was the one who was against being filmed their whole relationship. She always wanted to come across like it was all her choice.. so full of shit.

I can't get over the fact that she doesn't walk beans herself and hires a dog walker.... how lazy can you be? It wasn't even like she had anywhere to be that morning, she spent the whole day at home!!
I was honestly shocked when she said about the dog walker! As someone that has lived in that part of the UK, it is GORGEOUS, especially this time of year, and going for walks can be so beneficial for your mental health too.

Post by Guest »

It’s SO CREEPY watching him with his replacement Danielle. Most likely used to have curry nights with the ex too ;) ;) They’re so uncomfortable around each other it’s really awkward to watch.

She even sat on the side of the couch where he wouldn’t be able to see her bad side haha

She literally does nothing with her life.

Post by Guest »

And the state of her house really reflects the state of her personality - completely messed up, no style, no direction, doesn’t fit in, so lost. That hippie boho stage literally lasted a week, now it’s just all over the place. Imagine being 25 and still being so mentally confused.

nessie32
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nessie32 »

I was shocked about the dog walker too. With the amount of free time she has compared to the regular person working a full time job - there is no excuse. Pure laziness.

hellokitty9
Learner
Learner

Post by hellokitty9 »

CAN’T! WALK! MY! DOG! BUT! CAN! WASTE! MY! TIME! REARRANGING! MY! HOUSE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaculon3
Talker
Talker

Post by Jaculon3 »

She grew up in Melbourne not the outback how tf has she never had a curry or heard of a papadum before

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Jaculon3 wrote:She grew up in Melbourne not the outback how tf has she never had a curry or heard of a papadum before
She has lived in England for how long now and she eats the exact same meal - salmon, potato and her sad looking salad of cucumber and tomato. The only place she eats out is Nando’s.

Maybe once she gets her tattoo sleeve she’ll turn into a leather clad curry eating ‘bad girl’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nessie32
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nessie32 »

Any sense of responsibility that she doesn't want to do - she will pass onto someone else because she has the luxury (money) to do so. I truly hope she doesn't settle down and have kids for at least another 5 to 10 years - I can just imagine her hiring a nanny to take on the responsibilities that she cannot be bothered to do/doesn't want to do.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Jaculon3 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:04 pm
She grew up in Melbourne not the outback how tf has she never had a curry or heard of a papadum before
She didn't move to Oz till she was 10/11 so she would have had curry before, also they eat curry in OZ! she such a liar!

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

1) I bet Dan's never had curry bc she has a disordered aversion to flavorful food. I know that sounds like a joke, but I follower a lot of recovery bloggers that talk about avoiding things like garlic and salt and onion and stuff in the depths of their disorders bc there's something scary about enjoying food too much. So, that's my theory. She's never had curry, and she pretends to enjoy a plain baked potato and unseasoned salmon bc she's afraid she'll eat too much if her food tastes good.

2) Dani: "Beans' dog-walker is coming"
Dani 2 seconds later: "Wow it's such a beautiful day can't wait to go outside"
as someone who's obsessed with my dog... fuck you Dani. If you have time to do a shitty, ineffective workout for an hour or two, you have time to walk your fucking dog. She literally moved a couch, so she couldn't walk her dog? You love when she's sleepy after her walks? So... you actually just want a dog stuffed animal. You don't want to interact with your dog, you want a cute thing that is soft and sleepy. again-- fuck you Dani.

ponyforchristmas
Learner
Learner

Post by ponyforchristmas »

First of all, curry is super popular in Aus. Thai and Indian food are probably the most popular 'take-out' here apart from say fish and chips and pizza. Even then, they're probably the most popular in Melbourne.

Second, wow can't even take her beloved dog for a walk. Dog walkers are great...if you're going on holiday and leaving your pet with an elderly family member or something that can't handle your dog. Might not be a popular opinion, but if you don't have the time to walk your dog, whether you're at work all day or not, you shouldn't have a dog.

Also kinda random and probably a bit too nitpicky, but is anyone else sic of the music in her vids? A lot of the uk youtubers seem to be using it, sounds like yodelling or something imo

Oheeeeey
Learner
Learner

DaffyDuckLipSutti - ManagementNoMore2ndJobGalore - Pt37

Post by Oheeeeey »

The way she rearranged her house stresses me out...why squeeze that couch into a tiny lounge room so you can’t even open the door properly? Anyone want to donate her some brain cells and a sense of style?

Post by Guest »

IMO Her accent sounds so thick, fake and forced even more so when she’s with the latest boyfriend in her new vlog. Comes accross so pathetic. And is she that sheltered that she’s never had a curry or heard of a papadam before. Someone who is susposedly “travelled” lol, get some culture dan dan. Besides, as someone said above, curries and Thai and Indian takeaway are incredibly popular in Australia.
And her latest ig Bikini post, she is literally just eye f%*king herself the entire time. so sad.

Jaculon3
Talker
Talker

Post by Jaculon3 »

At least she finally acknowledged Talia's collab

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

She is such a loser - capitalising DRAMA in the title for clickbait but won't even mention James Charles/specifics in the video - saying 'that certain someone'. Of course she doesn't like cancel culture, she's at risk to be cancelled herself

Jacaranda-lish
Learner
Learner

Post by Jacaranda-lish »

Anyone else find her ig bio hilarious?
"beauty, fashion, lifestyle & wellness" BITCH WHERE!?!?!?

White clogs have left the chat.

emre
Talker
Talker

Post by emre »

just saw this comment from herImage

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”