Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Post by Yunrn »

myksweetheart wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:49 pm
They’re eating out AGAIN and axel is eating fries with ketchup AGAIN. Get that boy some veggies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao they HAVE to be trolling. OMG she did take fit out of her name!!!! Totally trolling! I checked the other day and katyhearn was already taken????

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

Holy shit she did change her name. Now expect some deep meaningful inspirational post about why she made the change.
Yunrn wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:57 pm
myksweetheart wrote:
They’re eating out AGAIN and axel is eating fries with ketchup AGAIN. Get that boy some veggies.

Lmao they HAVE to be trolling. OMG she did take fit out of her name!!!! Totally trolling! I checked the other day and katyhearn was already taken????

Alex788
Learner
Learner

Post by Alex788 »

Lmao they’re on here all day or what. Losers. From the sandals, to the name change wtf lol

Misshoneybee
Learner
Learner

Post by Misshoneybee »

Yunrn wrote:
myksweetheart wrote:

Ahh no wonder she asked on stories if anyone worked for instagram 😂😂😂 this is so fucking funny cause during her last q&a she blocked me for asking her to take fit off her name cause it was false advertising ☠️☠️☠️

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

Here it is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Misshoneybee wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:05 pm
Yunrn wrote:
myksweetheart wrote:

Ahh no wonder she asked on stories if anyone worked for instagram 😂😂😂 this is so fucking funny cause during her last q&a she blocked me for asking her to take fit off her name cause it was false advertising ☠️☠️☠️
Omg that’s definitely why she asked if anyone worked for Instagram. I looked the other day and some random account had the name “katyhearn”. She totally took it over.... 🙄 hopefully the person wasn’t active on it or else that’s rude af.

And thanks for the screen shot! A lot of people talk a big talk just to put someone down, we like proof 😇 but damn that says a lot about who she is..... nasty on the inside and on the outside

whodunitt
Informer
Informer

Post by whodunitt »

Cutecumber wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:38 pm
Here it is.
Thank you!! I just have to ask lol what other kind of messages were you sending her?

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I think it's so uncalled for to call someone a cunt. Especially when these people on instagram helped you build your ass career.

Oh and I think it's hilarious that what sent her over the edge was a comment about her fat feet.

Post by Guest »

What is Katy’s username on here, if she’s commented and looked before? Does anyone know?

Post by Guest »

Vodkab4noon wrote:I think it's so uncalled for to call someone a cxxt. Especially when these people on instagram helped you build your ass career.

Oh and I think it's hilarious that what sent her over the edge was a comment about her fat feet.
Honestly, I thought the same. Why did she get so mad over one emoji comment on her ugly feet. Lmao

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

well RIP to KatyHearnFit. Might as well change it to katyhearnfat.

Lol Ok I'll stop now, I just hate her so much for taking advantage of uninformed people all of these years.

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

The name change omg lol it’s always been obvious that they read here everyday. What sad lives these two have. I guess she truly no longer cares about fitness, just the companies they “own” selling products she used to swear she would never use.

Also it just really blows my mind that they never cook. Not even for Axel. Not even in their brand new huge kitchen... like what’s actually wrong with them? Lazy as fuck it’s insane. With their money they could at least hire a personal chef instead of eating out/eating shit food constantly.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:44 pm
well RIP to KatyHearnFit. Might as well change it to katyhearnfat.

Lol Ok I'll stop now, I just hate her so much for taking advantage of uninformed people all of these years.
I love this for a new topic name.

Hunnyb063
Learner
Learner

Post by Hunnyb063 »

I have been following this forum for a few months now, and love that everyone agrees that Katy and Haydn are the least deserving of their “success.” She’s a complete phony, and I’m glad the interest in them is fading. There are many fitspo influencers that are hard-working and passionate about helping others. I just call BS everytime I see a fake ass manipulated messages from Katy or Haydn to try to get as rich as possible. And karma is a b**** and so are you Katy. Also, I don’t like that she thinks everyone on here is miserable. I’m actually very happy with my life. I just don’t like non-genuine people. I also don’t like when people are being taken advantage of. I honestly believe they are miserable. Money doesn’t buy happiness. It’s very short term happiness.

Wallflower2019
Debater
Debater

Post by Wallflower2019 »

Next username, Katyyy thicccc: RIPKATY. Totes could be a rap song. R. I. P. ... KAY. TEE.. feck ya. I’m BORing. Jus you wait & seeee. Watch me fFLECx. Be like mee. My brotha faks anotha. I wanna. But I stick to the millieeee. Who makes a milli. Stick to the pussaaaayieeee. What she do? IDK. She don’t eff you. So that make me coo. I’ll run away soon. Bc she not boo. Pls see Haydn rapé Schneider tweets. Bless. Trade mark his pusssaaayyy free riiiiiiiideeeeeee aka KH xx

Post by Guest »

Obviously Katy is miserable if she messages people like that. She sounds super miserable.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Layitonme64 wrote: Obviously Katy is miserable if she messages people like that. She sounds super miserable.

Dudddeeee, I'd be miserable too if I had to live with Haydn.

Oh and I'm not miserable either. I just like to talk about Katy & Haydn cuz they're like our own little Britney Spears & Kevin Federline :) You can have all the money in the world but still be white trash AF.

Alex788
Learner
Learner

Post by Alex788 »

im sure she changing her name to be more "relatable" to a demographic that doesn't directly relate to fitness.. i feel like she's doing it because she isn't someone i would relate to fitness wise, since shes THICC now, and never post herself in the gym and is a basic mom (idc if this is mean but she's basic af to me).. not that moms cant be active.. but SHEs not.. so idk. I honestly never met a mom, who had the luxury and the financial means to make or pay a chef for a home cooked meal but chose to eat out every.single.day and just posts about her fat feet.. i don't get her hype..

like... it was JUST discussed here how she doesn't workout any more, is not relatable and is fake af.. and right away she changes her name 😂😂 fucking loser

Hereforattachments
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforattachments »

I’m sure she asked if anyone worked for Instagram so she could somehow hold that name while she trolled us. So someone didn’t see the change and quick grab the Katyhearnfit handle while it was available lol

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Hereforattachments wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:19 am
I’m sure she asked if anyone worked for Instagram so she could somehow hold that name while she trolled us. So someone didn’t see the change and quick grab the Katyhearnfit handle while it was available lol
Lmaooooo I definitely tried to grab the handle 😂 she got someone to put a hold on it for sure

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”