Estee LaPhotoshop and the Daisy Chain of Fools part 31

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Estee LaPhotoshop and the Daisy Chain of Fools part 31

Post by Lamour88 »

At very first glance I kind of liked the bed (in the story where they were setting it up, which no she should NOT be filming the workers doing so), in the way you'd be like 'huh look at this bedframe!' if you were staying in a hotel and it was decorated to a theme and it would seem fun to sleep in for a night. But once she had it set up with her duvet and everything I hated it. (Although I definitely hate the older bed more simply because of that awful tapestry headboard thing, wtf WAS that, jfc no wonder she can't sleep). It's way too overbearing and probably only looks appealing when it's styled on the Anthro site, not when you have to live with it.

She's also wrong to keep choosing these really audacious and obvious pieces, because she's in this transitory period in her life, she's obviously not having a good time, and she will inevitably associate things like this bed with this time... IMO in a year from now, she's not gonna want to look at that bed because it'll carry the memory of just being unhappy, buying a new bed because you think that'll solve it. And because it's so unique and distinctive looking, it's not like it can fade in the background. IMO if she couldn't stand that old bed anymore she should've just bought another cheap, classic, boring IKEA one.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by dollhouse »

I think between the counsel estate photoshoot, filming workers to brag, and her overall cringe-worthy life ... I'm done with this girl/channel. She won't miss me bc I offer her no revenue anyway lol.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

I think the bed is nice to look at but it's likely super noisy every time you move. There was a lot of rattan furniture around in the 80s and it was a mess and didn't last long if you actually used it. Now when she is tossing and turning all Lalone at night the squeaking will remind her of her empty life and shitty decisions.

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

dollhouse wrote:I think between the counsel estate photoshoot, filming workers to brag, and her overall cringe-worthy life ... I'm done with this girl/channel. She won't miss me bc I offer her no revenue anyway lol.
Same here, girl. I haven’t watched her for ages!

Also Amelia and Victoria are having fun in St Moritz while Adstee wallow in depression.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Honest question: who are the people who still watch her and care?

I watched the first minute of her vid today and she is 100% not relatable in any way: she talks like a QVC channel host, she sounds ignorant constantly, nearly all her YT videos are cloaked ads at this point

I don't get who can watch her and think: wow, this is exactly what I want to watch

gaallut2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gaallut2 »

I can't stand the way she speaks and seems so ungrateful for being so damn lucky

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

If you look on adstee's Instagram page, the first two highlight reels that show up are "COOKING" and "FOOD"

What.

She can't cook and while she sure does eat a lot WHO THE FUCK CARES.

She's terrible.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

So happy to have GG back, it was a long day without it :)

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

That’s the ugliest bed I’ve ever seen! I understand tastes vary but I can’t see how anyone could make that work and look good... especially long term. That isn’t a piece she’ll still love in 5 years.

The bathroom tiles look nice though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

The comments section in her latest infomercial on YT is full of Grace Lemon the commenter coming at all the haterz

Pretty much have concluded that Grace Lemon is Estee's mom which makes me sad in a way because she probably listens to her mom and it seems like her mom thinks that what Estee is/and does is just great - (where are the smileys- I need the side-eye face lol)

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

ludirudi wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:07 pm
The comments section in her latest infomercial on YT is full of Grace Lemon the commenter coming at all the haterz

Pretty much have concluded that Grace Lemon is Estee's mom which makes me sad in a way because she probably listens to her mom and it seems like her mom thinks that what Estee is/and does is just great - (where are the smileys- I need the side-eye face lol)
Wow thanks for the heads up! Haven't seen Grace Lemon in ages, now I've got to click.

Her stats are awful on Instagram too. Down 5000 in the past month

Youtube https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/essiebutton
Instagram https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/esteelalonde

Edit: Lol Grace Kelly Lemon is always such a bitch. So many great comments by viewers though!!! She needs to start listening :roll:

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Wow only 145 comments out of nearly 25,000 views that seems very low?

cats + cats
Learner
Learner

Post by cats + cats »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:59 pm
I bet Chels fell out with Estee because she didn't want to keep working for her for free.

didn't chelsea design estee's podcast logo (on the line?) which is also her current twitter header. i don't see credit for the header anywhere on her profile, or on the podcast page on itunes. :/ that really sucks for chelsea - IIRC she did the same thing for fran, using her work w/o credit. :(

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Honestly I can't even imagine what an Estee channel NOT full of ads/consumerism would even look like at this point... you can tell she absolutely reviles getting even vaguely personal on camera now. That's not an exaggeration... anytime something veers near anything real you can just feel the discomfort and hate coming off of her. When she's not selling something or talking about things she's bought, she's putting ALL her energy into selling her persona, either by acting like she has it all together now or paradoxically into making her life into a joke moulded into meme culture/twitter humour. She's either "partying" (lol) and taking thirst traps, or she's trying to make a joke out of how she's such a mess and can't cope with anything. Nothing is actually genuine or not staged. Also every. single. thing. she can think to say about herself is somehow centred around or involving her "friends" because there really isn't an "Estee" at all, there's just an Estee that is constantly a reflection of others and there is something about having "friends!" punctuate every sentence that brings her some sort of validation, idk what it is. And every glimpse of her weird apartment in London is just odd, it comes off like some strange kind of office space where there's always someone else lurking around or coming over or something is being done/changed, rather than a feeling of just settling in it. I mean, I'm only watching it through a screen and even I can feel the nervous, scattered energy of that place, no wonder she hates it.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

One of the comments on the vid says “I’m really trying to understand your hair”

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

That bed is hideous. What I don't understand is, she had over a million to spend on a new place. London has a lot of quirky period property, warehouse lofts, Georgian, Victorian conversions that would suit her aesthetic sensibility far more. Why she bought a mostly glass, very modern, sleek apartment is beyond me because its so obviously not her. Shes more shabby chic and homely. It feels like she bought it to fit the cool girl, party animal idea she's concocted of herself instead of being honest about how she really lives. She's so obviously not comfortable in that apartment but won't admit it. And to be buying a new place, while being the primary carer for a large dog, and not going for somewhere that has a garden or large patio for him to go out in is baffling to me. That would have been my first thought. I have a house cat and the property I'm looking at the moment is getting consideration for her benefits before mine atm!

ambroz
Learner
Learner

Post by ambroz »

maple_buttercream wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:02 am
It bugs me how she projects this idea that it's 'cute' or 'relatable' to not know how to do anything. Can't put my bed together, hee hee! Can hardly cook guys, send me really easy crockpot recipes!

Wouldn't a true girlboss ( :roll: ) insist on knowing how to do everything possible to take care of herself?
I remember during vlogtober, she was talking to her mother on the phone and they touched on the topic of cooking and her mom said something along the lines that she can't cook either and she's proud of it because she won't be a slave to cooking or something.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

ImageImageImageImageImage

Absolutely loving these comments. Her followers are finally beginning to discover the truth.

Also, what the fuck is going on with her hair!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

On the off chance that she acknowledges these negative comments, my guess is she won't be "okay guys, I read your comments, I see your point, I'm going to work on doing more to give you what you like" but she'll just play the victim instead or be defiant with her whole "girl boss" crap.

gracelemon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gracelemon »

Hi guys,

Long time lurker here but the last post really pushed me over the edge. I used to be an avid follower of her, so much that I actually applied to become her personal assistant/graphic designer back then when she was searching for someone, in case you remember. I even got invited for an interview. Didn't work out (thank god, I probably would've been out of work within a month).

Anyways, her recent development is just crazy to see. She bought a new bed when she moved in to her flat as I remember, why buy a new bed not even 6 months later? I've had the same bed for the past 6 years....
But the bed is not even the worst thing, the photo in front of the council estate, ad after ad after ad without her even taking a moment to reflect, to be authentic and real. She could even take her followers on the journey of her figuring out what she wants. "Listen guys I'm unhappy, doesn't mean that I don't appreciate you but let's do this together" Easy, relatable, real. It's not like that all of her followers have their shit figured out, at least I know that I don't haha.
90% of the comments on her latest video are negative, she can't even keep up deleting them.

Ok that's it for now. Happy Weekend!

Return to “Estee Lalonde”