Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

Post by Rhea85 »

baseballmama wrote:How nicely he corrected her means she makes these fuck ups alllllllll the time. Which we know. Most brothers would of called their sister stupid laughing and made fun of them ... He just nicely told her and then complimented the pic lol oh Carlie.
He doesn’t have room to criticize her or anyone on mistakes. lol.

He used to call her out all the time for being a dumb blonde. He even told her once not to wear “slutty pants”.

GossipJunkie33
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by GossipJunkie33 »

I came here just to drag her for the 3 generation pic. Can Carlie not count?!?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Do y'all think Trolltard is trolling Carlie again with this post?

There's only two generations in the video.

Direct link to the IG post:
LOL at "Haha, Carlie has to hold her boobs."
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

Post by Rhea85 »

LivingInElysium wrote:Do y'all think Trolltard is trolling Carlie again with this post?

There's only two generations in the video.

Direct link to the IG post:
LOL at "Haha, Carlie has to hold her boobs."
There’s only 2 generations. Carlie is a millennial and Morgan, avia and Braile are part of generation Z

Trolltard probably thinks that Carlie is generation X. Lol

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ Well, even if talking about familial generations, it's also only two. I was thinking more that Carlie and Morgan are the same generation; then Avia and Brailee are of the same. The older two are both the younger two's aunts, one generation older.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

Gosh Carlie looks so different than she used to
1ioL5rB.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

JohnnyLawrence wrote:Gosh Carlie looks so different than she used to
1ioL5rB.jpg
She sort of resembles Tanya Harding the figure skater who payed her boyfriend to stab her competition.

I get psycho vibes from her. Her obsession with over cleaning and yelling at her family for not keeping the house perfectly immaculate and the constant obsession with her looks/weight.

She is the tame version of Trisha Paytas. If it wasn’t for her strict Mormon upbringing in a small town she would have definitely gone the Trisha route. They both have the same core values when it comes to looks, wealth, approval from men and wanting to be the center of attention.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Lol she finally figured out her body type. Maybe she can stop complaining and realize that she was never a slim girl with hips and a small waist.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Typical-- her son is in the bathtub, and instead of focusing on him and enjoying bath time (which was really fun when my kids were that age) she's taking a selfie and obsessing over the fact that she's not 17 and skinny anymore.
Guess what? Neither am I. BFD.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

Rhea85 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:08 pm
Lol she finally figured out her body type. Maybe she can stop complaining and realize that she was never a slim girl with hips and a small waist.
Yes her waist and hips have always been like that. Here's another pre implants picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

lmmomSD wrote:Typical-- her son is in the bathtub, and instead of focusing on him and enjoying bath time (which was really fun when my kids were that age) she's taking a selfie and obsessing over the fact that she's not 17 and skinny anymore.
Guess what? Neither am I. BFD.

Then Lenny starts crying and is fussy and Carlie is still talking about how she doesn’t look flattering in clothes.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Most women over 25 don't look good in a knotted t-shirt jeans and a ball cap... Unless they're honest to God celebrities whose _job_ it is to look good, and have trainers and nannies and people to cook for them. I just saw a picture of J-Lo today and realized she is only 5 years younger than me-- damn. But she makes a lifestyle out of looking that good.

ajw6
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ajw6 »

First post from a long time lurker.

Did she seriously say that she felt claustrophobic with the stiletto nails in her story because she struggled with the car seats? :roll:

Somebody needs to get this girl a dictionary.

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

I'm so sick of Carlie whining about her body. She gave birth to two children in 1,5 years time. Last week she was complaining about her lack of motivation to do any sports/fitness/training, and she doesn't eat healthy at all (advertised 'vitamins' don't count as healthy). Then she does some fitness for 5 days, and she expects a skinny body? Please girl, remove your boob implants and train your but off or just enjoy your life the way it is now... Just make a choice.
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

I haven't watched this yet but leaving it here cause it looks relevant to this thread

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Morgan is actually closer in age to Avia and Brailee (she's 21 and they are 14). Carlie is going to be 32 in a few weeks.

Carlie is going to look EXACTLY like trolltard in a few years. She has the same body shape, but just slightly taller. Trolltard used to be thin and sort of attractive back in the day. The Butlers just don't age well.

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by avastpiratekitty »

2candy2 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:34 am
I haven't watched this yet but leaving it here cause it looks relevant to this thread
Thank you for sharing this video, if anyone doesn't have time to watch the whole thing, the part where she focuses on the connection between MLMs and Mormonism/Utah is at about 4:30.

In a brief summary 100+ of these MLMs' headquarters are located in Utah, and the connection with Mormonism is that these mostly Mormon, mostly stay-at-home moms are coerced into joining these MLMs being told if they "work hard" to sell the MLMs' products, they will be rewarded with cars, nice houses, etc, all while being able to stay home and take care of their kids like they are "supposed to." How very patriarchal, which we all know Mormonism is. :roll:

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

space_cadet wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:53 am
Morgan is actually closer in age to Avia and Brailee (she's 21 and they are 14). Carlie is going to be 32 in a few weeks.

Carlie is going to look EXACTLY like trolltard in a few years. She has the same body shape, but just slightly taller. Trolltard used to be thin and sort of attractive back in the day. The Butlers just don't age well.
I think it's easy to forget Logan is only 8 years older than Gavin. The three older Butler sibs are a lot older than Logan and Morgan. Logan was only 14 when Shay started vlogging—that seems so weird now! I also think Carlie tries to make it seem she's closer in age to Morgan/Logan, but she's totally not.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I just watch that MLM video. Holy COW! The house CVXLive hosted lots of parties last year was owned by the Nu Skin founders!!!

Yeah, I can totally see how Mormons get involved with MLMs. Didn't Shay and Casey do one for pest control when they were younger and just married? Didn't Shay move to North Carolina and Arizona for MLM jobs? They were TOTALLY broke even with those "jobs."

Carlie is only making money because of her YT fans. She's part of the scam!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

But why are they forcing women to stay at home AND work? Is being a mother not good enough or is the cost of living rising in Utah and these women are encouraged to bring in an extra income.

All of their issues can be resolved if they just have less kids. They can get real jobs right after their kids start school. They’re making life harder for women without realizing it.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”