Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaShoppingAddiction & yerrgonnagobroke Part 52

Post by marykathryn1_ »

ggg wrote:
marykathryn1_ wrote:Image

idk if anyone ended up tagging her so i did lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tu: you’re the best. and your aunt is my kind of person falling and laughing about it haha
right?! also update on the tweet: she blocked me :)

nyclove91
Learner
Learner

Post by nyclove91 »

Bsweet27 wrote:I have a newborn baby and holy smokes, Meg has no idea whats in store for her. She really needs to get her anxiety under control because I dont see it being easy on her with a baby screaming in her ear. My daughter is a blessing, but is it ever draining being a new mom omg!
Lmao i agree she has no idea what’s coming! My 2 month old kept me up all night literally! 1hr of sleep and I have a 17 month old who is getting into everything! Luckily my fiancee is off today and letting me nap and sleep at night. I wonder how she will survive that...i doubt anthony will help. He doesn’t even help with bella and she is easier now.

nyclove91
Learner
Learner

Post by nyclove91 »

Bsweet27 wrote:I have a newborn baby and holy smokes, Meg has no idea whats in store for her. She really needs to get her anxiety under control because I dont see it being easy on her with a baby screaming in her ear. My daughter is a blessing, but is it ever draining being a new mom omg!
Lmao i agree she has no idea what’s coming! My 2 month old kept me up all night literally! 1hr of sleep and I have a 17 month old who is getting into everything! Luckily my fiancee is off today and letting me nap and sleep at night. I wonder how she will survive that...i doubt anthony will help. He doesn’t even help with bella and she is easier now.

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Rebelle wrote:It makes no sense why she can’t go grocery shopping by herself. And not at fucking Target, a real grocery store with a club card where you can actually save money for doing nothing.
Up until I got pregnant I always went alone, now my husband won’t let me lift the water that we get & insists on coming with me. So I meal plan for the week, make a list and on his day off after our morning coffee we go to the supermarket. It takes not even an hour if you’re prepared.
She makes the biggest issues out of nothing.
I don’t get this either! And maybe this is a petty thing to be annoyed with but it annoys the ever living fuck out of me anytime she says she has to go to Target for supplies and food, like she’s too goddamn good to go elsewhere. Does she not realize if she went someplace else that was cheaper that’s more money she wld have to blow on her tacky home goods decor and bullshit other purchases she makes??? Ugh!! Image

I know for me and my bf.. we both work full time (me, M-F first shift and he works 4 random 10 hr days on a second shift, always getting home around midnight or after) yet if things need to be picked up during the week I will go after I get off at 5 or he will go on one of his off days while I’m working, but usually we have a pretty set routine where we get up on Sunday mornings, have coffee then are immediately out the door to Aldi and Walmart right when they open and it literally takes us maaayybbee an hour and a half to do both, that’s from the time we leave the house to the time we get back home. We keep a pen and paper w a list on the counter that we fill out during the week w whatever we’ve ran out of then tear it off and take it w us on our way out the door.

IT IS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD TO SET UP A ROUTINE. U buy all these useless ass fucking planners yet u can’t make a grocery list of things u need and go get them once a week or ever how often u need to while Rat is at work? All u ever do is sit on ur lazy ass at home anyways so what’s the fucking problem?

Can we also please all remember that she has one of those note pads that you can check things off that you’re out of. I have one and it’s amazing it’s basically a grocery list already made for you. She has one of those on her fridge and STILL can’t get her shit together.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

she went to target because she was in dire need of groceries and came home with a spice rack to organize her mrs. dash and a napkin holder... she def reads here because we always talk about how she cant grocery shop on her own and after her whole speech about how she actually can she proved herself wrong because she said she forgot to buy what she needed and doesnt know what bella likes to eat. but ya know she just hates going by herself cause princess cant carry the bags up some stairs. wouldnt kill her to do some manual labor, maybe she wouldnt be crying at her dress fittings if she did

and we were saying how target is so expensive for groceries... but the regular grocery store gives her anxiety because she doesnt know where anything is. well maybe if you went in once in a while meg youd know

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

MegaShoppingAddiction & yerrgonnagobroke Part 52

Post by Pineappless »

I wouldn’t be surprised if she Target counts as grocery shopping for her. She eats like crap. Why does she need a produce aisle? She probably can’t name most of the items in a produce aisle.

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

If this bitch doesn’t shut up about going grocery shopping by herself. She avoids physical labor at all costs, yet expects to look like a model on her wedding day. Also, if she doesn’t know what foods Bella likes after 6 years then she clearly doesn’t care that much.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

TBH I used to think everyone was a bit harsh when they said Meg is so lazy. I have completely changed my mind now. There is no way she would be able to work full time. All she does is cry and complain.

And “vlogging” is not a real job. Turn the camera on while you live your life.. upload video.. convert it or whatever. None of that is real work unless you’re anal retentive about “editing the perfect life”.

I don’t blame her for being stressed about filming. If I had to deal with Anthony being an asshole to me 24/7 I wouldn’t want it on camera either.

She wants everyone to think she has a perfect life so she can present herself in sweats she just bought at Target, drinking Keurig tea, and wrapping a thousand dollars worth of gifts, while watching two different 65” flatscreens in two different living rooms, driving a brand new car, sitting on brand new furniture, cooking curated meals she didn’t have to shop for.

None of that is “real life” Meg.

Real life is wearing your husbands sweats, and raggedy tee shirt to bed because you can’t afford a pajama wardrobe. Real life is using toothpaste on zits, getting up at 6am even though you don’t feel like it. Every day. Not being allowed to take a sick day without fear of being fired. Going to work in clothes that you’ve owned for several years, not a brand new outfit every week.

Also how the hell do you lay on the floor with two hurt shoulders? I have neck issues and I can’t even lay on the floor like that.

Post by Guest »

Why. WHY. Do her “family pajamas” have to match her Christmas decor/walls? That is the strangest thing I’ve ever heard.

Also that part when Rat gave her butter for her bread. She was all “babe I don’t neeeeed all that” then picks the ENTIRE thing up on a knife and it falls on the table. Then she gets all pissy like “now it just fell on the dirty table.” Well then don’t pick it up on a knife and hold it over the table? She’s so fucking annoying

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

So at the end of the vlog they are at Best Buy to “sober up” before driving home. Nicole asks Megan if her cheeks are red and she says No when clearly Nicole’s cheeks are super rosey. I’m surprised they decided to wait because countrless times we’ve seen on snapchat Anthony driving after a night out clearly drunk. These people are so irresponsible I hope one time they get caught.

nyclove91
Learner
Learner

Post by nyclove91 »

steph88x wrote:she went to target because she was in dire need of groceries and came home with a spice rack to organize her mrs. dash and a napkin holder... she def reads here because we always talk about how she cant grocery shop on her own and after her whole speech about how she actually can she proved herself wrong because she said she forgot to buy what she needed and doesnt know what bella likes to eat. but ya know she just hates going by herself cause princess cant carry the bags up some stairs. wouldnt kill her to do some manual labor, maybe she wouldnt be crying at her dress fittings if she did

and we were saying how target is so expensive for groceries... but the regular grocery store gives her anxiety because she doesnt know where anything is. well maybe if you went in once in a while meg youd know
Target groceries are pricey! No wonder she’s broke. If she has that much anxiety she can go around opening time when no one is really there.
Oh and if she thinks that is hard wait till you have to bring a baby and toddler with you to the store. My 17 month old gets fussy everytime at the checkout stand because he always likes the cart moving and hates waiting. Lol. The shit show thatll be.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Rat was so incredibly loud at Best Buy, you could hear his voice echoing through the store. Typical Jersey/Philly douche.

He looks like Flynn Rider, if Flynn was a small rat that cooks in France named Remy.

I’ve never seen someone who runs errands every fucking day. It’s an excuse for her to eat out & feel productive. I guess you need to when you consistently start your day after 3pm.

NaviLondyn
Debater
Debater

Post by NaviLondyn »

2 minutes in, she’s staring dead at the camera and glancing in the passenger seat, with no hands on the steering wheel. I would hate to be a passenger of hers.

For a minute I thought maybe she doesn’t read here because she wouldn’t be able to handle all of the “hate” as she calls it, and has no control over disabling lol. But instead I thought maybe Ant just pulls the thread up and reads it to her so she isn’t actually having to see it for herself. Either way, she is very aware of what’s said here because she made super obvious points. She brought up the grocery shopping, the fact we never see her cook anything besides Hello Fresh, and the reason she claims she only shops at Target for everything. Like she literally responded to everything basically word for word that has been discussed here. She’s not fooling anyone lol

The “grocery stores gives me anxiety” comment, really Meg? So that’s why you go to Target, because you know exactly where everything is? So you’re scared to explore another store? What if that Target burns down? Then you’d still have to learn your way around another Target. Grow up!

Why does she say she “got a shower” or going to “grab a shower”? I’m genuinely asking because like most people, I’ve only heard people say “take a shower” so idk if that’s a Jersey/Northeast thing or just a Meg thing likes most things.

Lord have mercy, she literally picked those pajamas because....they match....her walls....?

She generally just talks very lazy with her “rawl meat” and “oulways”. She needs to stop swallowing her words.

I don’t like the way they interact with subscribers. They’re very dry towards them and the way Anthony busted out laughing when the girl said hi to the camera seemed weird to me. Idk just from that, and seeing how she was towards the girl that visited her in the salon, they are just very standoffish when people say hi or try to talk to them. I’m sure this is extremely petty, and I know people have a right to their privacy and stuff, but come on it’s not like they are celebrities. I’ve seen youtubers way more popular than them genuinely appreciate their subscribers saying hi to them. And then those youtubers usually respond afterwards to the camera saying “I always love meeting you guys, so if you see me out please come up and say hi” stuff like that. Most subscribers are already shy and nervous enough to say hi to vloggers and stuff so at least be a little nicer when they actually do it. Meg and Ant act like they’re A-list stars signing autographs in their private booth when subscribers try and talk to them. Again, this could just be me knowing my personality and how I’d act, but just something I’ve noticed.

The Best Buy clip was annoying. Ant is probably one of those salespeople that would annoy the shit out of me because you would probably tell him “not interested” and he’d still press the issue.

Did anyone catch Nicole’s boyfriend with the Xfinity jacket on? Do he and Ant work together, and is that how they became friends? I’m not familiar with the friendships Meg & Ant have with people. I used to watch her more back in the Brandon days, and these days when I watch shes always by herself, with Ant, or with her family so I have zero knowledge about these friendships she’s developed the past couple of years.

I know I just talked about Ant being annoying two seconds ago BUT I will say I can tolerate him a lot more now. Meg’s annoyance and his responses to her stupidity makes me giggle, even tho he’s literally making fun of her when he does it and she doesn’t realize it. But let her tell it, “we don’t understand their relationship and their humor” so I really don’t feel bad for laughing a little, because hey, it’s all jokes according to you, right Meg?

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

MegaShoppingAddiction & yerrgonnagobroke Part 52

Post by biancajayyy »

I just SAWL her new vlog and I have a lot to say lol!!

1) Literally complained about going grocery shopping alone in her last vlog and acted like a whiny baby, and now says it isn’t a big deal to go alone. Ok Meg.

2) It’s almost like she’s forcing Anthony to be this big happy family with Bella. Why does he need to go pick out what she likes? It’s almost like she just wants to film him doing that to show what a good dad he is, even though she’s gonna pay for everything anyways.

3) The fact that she’s still talking about this GOD DAMN FALL. She keeps saying she could have broken something well YOU DIDNT SO GET OVER IT.

4) Says she promises to wear makeup because all of a sudden she’s ashamed of her appearance lol. Also said that she’s more productive when she wears makeup and gets ready, no wonder she’s done shit all this month, she doesn’t do her makeup every day guys!!!!

5) The way she was talking to Greyson irritated me
to no end. First of all, he’s not going to respond to you. Why are you asking him if he did something bad, and why he had an ashamed look on his face. He’s a DOG! Go downstairs and check to see if he did something wrong if you’re so concerned. Realistically he just wanted to be away from her and probably thought “oh fuck not her again” when she called him up. Now she’s a dog whisperer that can read expressions.

6) How does one accidentally touch their eye while cutting food? Like, she really can’t be serious. Also, how would the gloves stop her from doing that?

7) I found it interesting that after she said how much her parents have done, ANTHONY wanted to get them something. Just shows how ungrateful she is, she easily could have said “we”.

8) How do you forget baking supplies that you need for your own recipe? Is it that hard to make a list in your phone?

9) Says she made breakfast but “of course didn’t vlog it”. I would understand if it was in the middle of the year and she forgot to take the camera out, but it’s VLOGCEMBER wouldn’t it be your priority to film as much content as you can from when you wake up so you don’t have to combine? Other youtubers have 30+ minutes of footage and she can’t even do that in 2 days

10) She’s gonna do some running around “per usual” like since when?? Pretty sure there’s a permanent imprint of her body on her couch.

didn’t want to bombard everyone so rant over lol

EDIT: Couldn’t help myself! Their ton of wrapping done was 3 presents she exaggerates EVERYTHING. Also isn’t the point of white elephant to be a surprise? I guess 2 grown people can’t go out on their own and wrap their own gifts. Also, if she didn’t wake up at 1pm maybe she wouldn’t be sitting in traffic while running errands.

Also, does anyone else remember a couple of Christmases ago when he opened all her presents for her so she wouldn’t break a nail? How ridiculous is that!!

Post by Guest »

Is this girl serious

Post by Guest »

“ non sponzzzed “
that was so fucking embarrasing.

that jacket with the collar lining looks like it stinks.

don’t they facetime bella often enough to find out what her favorite meals are?

she complained to drive far to cheesecake factory like anthony, andrew & nicole don’t have full time jobs they’re probably tired from being at all day compared to her.

when she showed the bottom of her tree skirt to show that it was blue and that it matched her “theme” i literally sat in fucking disbelief...

PretzelBunz
Learner
Learner

Post by PretzelBunz »

Of course she never makes her bed. Jesus. She'll be a great mom. I can't wait for her to have to do ALL the babies laundry. Or when baby decides to shit all over her cheap ass "Vici dolls" outfits. :FU:
She literally could not be anymore boring. Yay, you got your over exaggerated Christmas wrapping how vlog worthy.
it is what it is

Post by Guest »

she's out of breath talking about the whopping two things she needs to do: reschedule her appointment with the officiator and reschedule her dental appointment. WOW MEG SO BUSY. idk how you do it!!

Edit: "he's such a good salesperson.." um wtf why is he practically yelling at that blonde girl with his eyes bugging out trying to 'sell' her the tv? He looks psychotic and blonde girls looks uncomfortable. no not a good salesperson.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Post by thecitylightsburn »

Cutting food with gloves? That's so fucking strange. :rofl:
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

The truth is that... Airports have seen more sincere kisses than wedding chapels,
and hospitals have heard more sincere prayers than church.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

She didn’t wrap gifts, she put them in bags.

Why did she need to buy rat a shirt to wear to dinner? Just wear your work clothes. My husband is an officer, he doesn’t like to expose his uniform & firearm off duty, even though he’s allowed to carry off duty nationwide. Rat works with cable boxes & remotes.

Return to “Megan Leigh”