taina Licciardo-Toivola

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: taina Licciardo-Toivola

Post by pious »

I’m laughing at their latest video where they go inside a Catholic cathedral and Taina keeps emphasizing that this is not their kind of church like it was satanic or something.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

taina Licciardo-Toivola

Post by pious »

My app froze and double-posted.

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

So.. they have...
  • Leonardo
  • Jerusalem
  • Cleopatra
  • D'ARTAGNAN
  • Romeo
  • Shakespeare
  • Nefertiti
  • King James
  • Aphrodite
  • Omega
Do you have any birthdays?

Post by Guest »

Leonardo July 3, 1998
Jerusalem May 14, 2002
Cleopatra February 27, 2000
D'ARTAGNAN 2007
Romeo 2012
Shakespeare 2006
Nefertiti 2014
King James 2015
Aphrodite 2016
Omega 2017

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I haven't been watching the last 5 or so videos, but I noticed Taina's smile looked different in the last one. Did she get her teeth fixed?

Post by Guest »

pious wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:32 am
I haven't been watching the last 5 or so videos, but I noticed Taina's smile looked different in the last one. Did she get her teeth fixed?
yup

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Is she struggling for content or what? 7 videos all containing parts of Nefertiti’s birthday...

They are literally on the road seeing some of the most interesting places and her content is booooooring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

I wonder why Leonardo changed his last name on YouTube?

Post by Guest »

Gosh, maybe he feels ashamed of his mother? Or maybe he used his name to get his channel running and after it was able to grow on it's own, he decided to go back to deValen, which he named it in the first place - after his full name: Leonardo de Valentino Licciardo-Toivola.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

It’s so annoying to watch her videos when they are covered in ads like this

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following :?

Post by Guest »

Well, she did so much till today, but our topic is still stuck... xD Anyone wants to mention the sleeping arrangements? Or the laundry in her bucket? No way that this works...she lies.

Post by Guest »

Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:25 am
Well, she did so much till today, but our topic is still stuck... xD Anyone wants to mention the sleeping arrangements? Or the laundry in her bucket? No way that this works...she lies.
I was amazed when she said that one of the arrangements was one bed for FIVE kids, I mean, what!? An the "double" bed for two adults and two kids. It's completely impossible unless they don't move at all during the night, which sounds pretty difficult.
And what do you think about the routine?

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

First time poster. So, I only discovered this family today. They popped up in my recommendations and I was pretty curious about how a mother could possibly manage having 10 kids. I watched one video and now I’m kind of hooked and a bit fascinated with them. Yet, at the same time, it just feels like there’s something ‘off’ about them... I’m surprised I’m watching their content at all - I am an atheist, pretty left wing, and disagree with many of the principles their religion stands for. However, there’s something I really like about their family, but at the same time watching them also makes me slightly uncomfortable (if that makes any sense).

The kids are all absolutely gorgeous. I really hope they’re all happy, healthy, content, and enjoying lots of different experiences in their lives. However, I do find it rather strange that they’re often wearing the same thing (e.g. white t-shirts and blue jeans). It reminds me of cult-like behaviour. I assume Taina and Paul make them do this...? This strikes me as very odd, as the kids don’t seem to have any sense of individuality or freedom of expression. Of course, they all have individual personalities and different hobbies/interests. Yet, it’s sad that the older kids have been conditioned to dress in the same way (perhaps out of convenience) and haven’t had the opportunity to develop their own sense of style.

I also find it sort of weird that they all appear to get along SO well and everything always goes so smoothly. I don’t know. They all just seem so perfect and it’s kind of crazy... I’m aware that obviously they don’t show everything to us on YouTube/Instagram, but I have never seen a family so blissfully happy to be in the company of each other 24/7. It doesn’t seem like they get ANY break from each other at all. It makes me wonder how long Cleopatra (aged 20) will stay living with them all and whether she’ll be able to branch out and meet new people, or perhaps start a family and career of her own in the future.

I can see that nobody has posted in this thread for a while, so I don’t know if anyone will read this, but I’d really like to know everyone’s thoughts about this family.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

They are still an enigma to me. I’ve picked up watching them again and I’m working my way through their European trip. Why are they back in Finland? I thought they were moving to Australia after the trip.

Raspberrydreamz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raspberrydreamz »

So a little off topic, but Jenna and Leonardo are moving back to be closer to family. They said they have “many” reasons, but only said a few....I have a feeling that Jenna may be pregnant. What are everyone’s thoughts? The video is on Jenna’s channel.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Pregnant for sure

Post by Guest »

LikeAbutterfly wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:49 pm
Pregnant for sure

Well, it seems like she is not pregnant, six months later haha :D

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

What is up with the Cleopatra drama? She’s back with family after being gone for months. No explanation from Mom. Now she’s back, married to a supposedly abusive husband, who she escaped from in the USA?? Her explanation video is a bit sketch. What are everyone’s thoughts?

Howbowdah_1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Howbowdah_1 »

Maric wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:13 pm
What is up with the Cleopatra drama? She’s back with family after being gone for months. No explanation from Mom. Now she’s back, married to a supposedly abusive husband, who she escaped from in the USA?? Her explanation video is a bit sketch. What are everyone’s thoughts?
I agree, feels like it is heavily scripted by the mother. I feel sorry for the girl. Was also looking for an update on this

Return to “P-U”