Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Courtney King

Post by Spid »

GymTanLaundry wrote:
Im_Procrastinating wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/c ... ing_moves/
My favorite was the poster who called him "soccer mom Steve." :rofl:
They have a very love hate relationship with Steve on there. He was number 1 for them forma long time but then he started to come out with broscience and never follow through on plans he talked about. They moved on to Calum until he showed his lack of brains and now they've been fangirling CBum this year.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Spid wrote:
GymTanLaundry wrote:
Im_Procrastinating wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/c" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>reddit</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>bodybuilding</span><span>/</span><span>c</span></a> ... ing_moves/
They have a very love hate relationship with Steve on there. He was number 1 for them forma long time but then he started to come out with broscience and never follow through on plans he talked about. They moved on to Calum until he showed his lack of brains and now they've been fangirling CBum this year.
never Brad??? lmao

where does CBum live?? are he and courtney in same place?

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Spid wrote:
GymTanLaundry wrote:
Im_Procrastinating wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/c" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>reddit</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>bodybuilding</span><span>/</span><span>c</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>reddit</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>bodybuilding</span><span>/</span><span>c</span></a> ... ing_moves/
never Brad??? lmao

where does CBum live?? are he and courtney in same place?
I think he lives near Toronto? I think at least, because that's where his sister / family lives

GymTanLaundry
Learner
Learner

Post by GymTanLaundry »

Dear God. She just posted a long message on her stories about ignoring others opinions and just being happy....followed by a million pics of her and CBum. These people have no chill.

Philomena
Talker
Talker

Post by Philomena »

Cbum lives in Ottawa... I think they're a pretty good match though, considering she won Bikini Olympia in 2016 and Cbum is like the #2 Classic Physique Olympia guy.

jbells
Informer
Informer

Post by jbells »

Can't read "cbum" without thinking of this stuff:

se·bum
/ˈsēbəm/Submit
noun
an oily secretion of the sebaceous glands.

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

This SCREAMS Nikki/CG first breakup. Steve actually went on instagram and said HE DUMPED her because he didn’t love her. They were together for 2 years. Disgusting. That’s right out of CGs handbook.

Even going as far as saying it multiple times on social media to make it known. Classless.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Loooool. That whole story montage was designed to kill Mama Steve. Those lovely dovey photos of cbum then the poppy one at the end.... ouch.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

screensiren wrote:This SCREAMS Nikki/CG first breakup. Steve actually went on instagram and said HE DUMPED her because he didn’t love her. They were together for 2 years. Disgusting. That’s right out of CGs handbook.

Even going as far as saying it multiple times on social media to make it known. Classless.
Yeah, I wasn't real impressed with his IG Live. He basically got on to make sure everyone knew that NO ONE steals Steve's girls, he broke up with Courtney because she was soooo in love with him and he wasnt and he didnt want to lead her on. He tried to nice it up by saying how great she is, deserves happiness, etc but dude, that's all you had to say!! It's so much more mature to be like, guys, chill, no one is upset. Courtney and Cbum are great people and I'm happy for them, I'm happy for me too because I'm also dating someone wonderful. There are no hard feelings, please dont go on the attack on my behalf. THE FREAKING END!!!

Then Courtney's photo montage... :roll: that's something I guess I would have done tho in my early 20s too tbh.

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful »

Healthyish85 wrote:
screensiren wrote:This SCREAMS Nikki/CG first breakup. Steve actually went on instagram and said HE DUMPED her because he didn’t love her. They were together for 2 years. Disgusting. That’s right out of CGs handbook.

Yeah, I wasn't real impressed with his IG Live. He basically got on to make sure everyone knew that NO ONE steals Steve's girls, he broke up with Courtney because she was soooo in love with him and he wasnt and he didnt want to lead her on. He tried to nice it up by saying how great she is, deserves happiness, etc but dude, that's all you had to say!! It's so much more mature to be like, guys, chill, no one is upset. Courtney and Cbum are great people and I'm happy for them, I'm happy for me too because I'm also dating someone wonderful. There are no hard feelings, please dont go on the attack on my behalf. THE FREAKING END!!!

Then Courtney's photo montage... :roll: that's something I guess I would have done tho in my early 20s too tbh.
I was living for that photo montage tbh. Courtney took a knife, sharpened it, and stabbed Steve right in the heart with it 22x (or however many photos she posted - there was a lot). It’s pretty obvious that Courtney is thriving and Steve is still bitter though, as Courtney wished him the best & Steve reacted like that. Good for Courtney for knowing her worth and moving on.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Steve’s new gf is a rail with caterpillar eyebrow. Someone needs to tell her to not fill them in wirh eyeliner. Also she sounds like a complete idiot. On YouTube she has a linden baker interview video for her company.... Likkkeee ummmm LoL. Totally on Steve’s level.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Imacoolmom88 wrote:Steve’s new gf is a rail with caterpillar eyebrow. Someone needs to tell her to not fill them in wirh eyeliner. Also she sounds like a complete idiot. On YouTube she has a linden baker interview video for her company.... Likkkeee ummmm LoL. Totally on Steve’s level.
Lol so her company is a rip off of Ten Thousand villages? Like ummmm seems like a match for Steve though. Also Steve is so annoying. All he had to say was no hard feelings, everyone's happy now. I'm glad Courtney has poppy. #teamcourtney

SledRun
Learner
Learner

Post by SledRun »

Unfollowed. The way he handled this is disgusting. Staying silent all this time and now being this douchey? Get outta here :roll:

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

SledRun wrote:Unfollowed. The way he handled this is disgusting. Staying silent all this time and now being this douchey? Get outta here :roll:
Exactly! The only reason he's saying anything now isn't because he's looking out for Courtney but because his ego is hurt that people are saying Cbum stole her from him. Anyway, good on her. Cbum is a definite upgrade imo.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Ew I can’t believe I liked him before. He’s actually a total dick. I have a feeling he wants a total submissive gf/wife to pat his ego. New girlfriend seems perfect.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:Loooool. That whole story montage was designed to kill Mama Steve. Those lovely dovey photos of cbum then the poppy one at the end.... ouch.
They have more photos together in two months than I've had with every serious girlfriend combined. Hot damn.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

spilledmytea wrote:
Im_Procrastinating wrote:Loooool. That whole story montage was designed to kill Mama Steve. Those lovely dovey photos of cbum then the poppy one at the end.... ouch.
They have more photos together in two months than I've had with every serious girlfriend combined. Hot damn.
Lol why do people call him Mama Steve?

I honestly don't know who her new man is, but I can only hope that someone looks at me the way he looks at her! I hope they last.

Philomena
Talker
Talker

Post by Philomena »

The IG live left a sour taste in my mouth. Steve is fucking gross and the whole reason why he went live is due to his overinflated and bruised ego. I bet he's the kind of asshole who has to have the last word on everything and tries to come out of every situation unscathed and "clean". Jokes on you bro, you just look like an ass. I'm glad Courtney took Poppy. Hope Poppy enjoys her new hot Canadian daddy!

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Anyone else notice how she’s teasing/not denying she might try to return to the Olympia now she’s with c bum? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”