BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

that1bitch33
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

Post by that1bitch33 »

Long time lurker, first time poster, you guys know the drill. I’ve been following Bree for some time but then I came across this tweet and it made me roll my eyes so hard that I felt compelled to make an account here.
08E1CC8D-46BC-40D5-9102-3B0D3E14C7D5.jpeg
Fucking seriously, BreeAnn? Are you that attached to these people and this unwilling to admit to potentially being wrong that this is your answer? You can’t even admit that you may have made a mistake in supporting these people, or even have a “seperate the art from the artist” attitude and at least condemn the actions of these people? Nah, you’re going to boil it down to “haters.” Okay honey.
Since I know you’re going to read this and make a vague Twitter post about it, maybe ask yourself this in the process: What exactly is it about these people that you are so attached to that you only double down on your support for them when the shitty things they’ve done come to light? What, are you worried your image of being “cool” and “edgy” and a “badass” will be tarnished if you find other makeup brands and artists to enjoy?
Manson has had allegations against him for years. He and Jeffree have proven themselves to be shitty (and honestly in Manson’s case, despicable) people. People aren’t “hating” on you for questioning why these acts aren’t a dealbreaker for you and you continue fervently supporting them.
But I get it; you can’t admit to being wrong. I look forward to whatever shady tweet you make about this post :love2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

What the hell is this look? At first glance her sweater looks like it's part of a velour tracksuit to me. With the sweater and the headband she looks like an early 2000's ghetto hoe.

panda_protector
Lurker
Lurker

Post by panda_protector »

I randomly found this chick on youtube recently (didn't know she had a thread). I've been skimming through her YT page and watched several videos. I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said, except one thing I find pretty odd. Kinda long but hear me out.

I had sorted her channel page from oldest to newest, as I often do when I find new youtubers. I saw an old video where she said she had earned a certification online for bartending / being a barista. She then became a barista. Skipping ahead, she later became a dog groomer. I'm not sure what she's doing now because as I said, I started with the oldest shit.

As far as I know, she never went into bartending. If I'm wrong about this please let me know (haven't seen all her videos) but I imagine she would've made videos about it for clicks. Am I the only one that finds it really puzzling that she never went into bartending? She passed the certification thing, she has a strong personality, is tough (or acts like it) and she isn't unattractive. She could make GOOD money bartending. She must have made the conscious decision to NOT bartend, but why? Isn't that weird? It makes no sense to me and I'm trying to figure out what reason she might have for not at least having a go at it.

Being a barista is shit wage in most markets, and even with her promotion I bet it was still shit wage. Being a dog groomer is no different. In SOME markets you can make decent money IF you have the seniority to have first pick of clients that come into the shop. Otherwise it's shit wage. Barista and dog groomer are both respectable professions, it's honest work after all. But it's just a fact that it's very little money. And if she can bartend, why hasn't she? Am I missing something?

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Yeah obviously you're new here, she definitely isn't tough and no way she could be a bartender. I used to be one, you must have a strong personality and thick skin, drunk guys are messing with you, hitting on you nonstop. She's a coward. I can't see her bartending sorry.

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

I cannot at this bitch thinking it’s the end of the world because she doesn’t make money off YouTube videos anymore. That’s why you DONT rely on a fucking website to pay bills. So tone deaf too.. what about the people who have lost jobs to covid? Yeah, get a grip. Or a better job. Your channel wasn’t that big anyway to even rely on it solely for money. Idiot.. if dog grooming isn’t enough get a part time somewhere. I’m just sick of her sob stories. Lol booo hooo.

Notamber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Notamber »

ughhhh this is a real can of worms I´m gonna open here.

First off I hate how she always has such a shitty attitude. Like she thinks it's impossible to be "alternative" without being an ass (News flash, you can!). Her entire personality nowadays is so off-putting to me, especially this new thing she's pulling trying to be "goofy". It's not even funny! like I literally unsiubscribed and quit watching her because of the second hand embarassment.

Also, her style of clothing is terrible. All I see her wearing nowadays is just baggy shirts and shorts that are like five sizes too large. ugh. Like why can't she dress like a normal fucking person like she did in her older videos?? Also her hair. She looked much better blonde. Black is not her hair color, her face looks drained and in most videos when her natural color is growing out it looks like she's balding! Even if she insists on having black hair, at least go to a hairdresser to pick a nicer shade!

Her new username sucks! I hate how she just sneakily changed it and pretended it's always been that way. what was wrong with breeann barbie? it was a fun, original username. Breann marie, who? she just sounds like a worse version of every other soulless, mass-produced influencer. ew. Her voice is also suuuper grating.

also she is a meth addict, so that probably explains her downgrade change in style and personality.

idk, I just miss blonde bree.

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

I think her BF is way older than she is. She showed a picture of him... From afar to be fair, but the dude had white beard... Like he was in his 40s or smth. That's all cool if she's happy though... Yeah and he got her hooked on weed...She always complained how she hated it and now bang, she smokes a pipe on her ig post... That's all cool too though but does explain her not putting much effort into her looks. Stoners are lazy people.
I am a passenger and I ride and I ride and I ride... 8-)

Notamber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Notamber »

yeah that could also be an explanation. God she's so trashy

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

Can't believe no one has a comment on her latest "horror" photos... I guess she has really become irrelevant...
I am a passenger and I ride and I ride and I ride... 8-)

SelinaJay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SelinaJay »

Wow.. this thread died. I watched her last video.. holy boring as shit. And her new man is like 50 years. 🤦🏻‍♀️

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

Wow. People don't even care enough about her to hate on her here anymore lol. Her pointless existence apparently isn't even interesting enough to bag on these days. She always liked older men I think Chance was like 6 or 7 years older than her was he not? Then she had that guy that was close to her age but he cheated and made a fool out of her so maybe she decided they got to be older so she doesn't look like such an idiot. And yeah I know we've barely seen him but this new dude looks like he could be her dad two times over. It's kinda disgusting. We all miss her from the early days. We all want 'BreeAnn Barbie' back! Her channel just seemed so fresh and interesting back in her earlier videos.

Notamber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Notamber »

I mean yeah. I haven't watched her videos in over a year. half the time I forget she exists tbh. And yeah I also want old school bree back. SHe seems to have lost her personality around 2015 and its just downhill since then. You can tell her not taking care of her health is starting to show. she looks like she's rotting inside, she probably has terrible breath too lol. I'm just sick of her attitude, like pretending she has her shit together meanwhile she doesn't even wash her face or eat fruit. bitch.
Not to mention how she has no privacy thats just trashy. SHe's trashy

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner

Post by Harlequin_Me »

Now she's literally posting on ig how proud she is to be some 45+ year old man's pervy midlife crisis :rofl: It's honestly nauseating seeing their age gap to me. He's definitely old enough to be her father. Just because they seem to be on the same maturity spectrum doesn't make it any less gross.

Littlelove18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Littlelove18 »

I know who Chance is with and it’s funny cause I remember someone saying something about hopefully he ends up with a girl who does YouTube as well. I think she tops her by a landslide

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

She’s had COVID for the last two weeks and is saying it’s terrible, she’s never been so sick in her life.
Shouldda gotten vaccinated. You didn’t get vaccinated so I don’t want to hear it Bree. 🤷‍♀️
(Obviously I know the vaccine doesn’t stop COVID but it lessens the symptoms)

end-to-start
Stalker
Stalker

Post by end-to-start »

I went down a rabbit hole and found his Facebook, looks like he has two kids... guess Bree's almost a stepmother.
Also found his ex wife's page? She seems to still have his surname and a lot of pictures of the same two kids regarded as "her boys"
I can't find anything about his age though, but the kids look around 10 y/o maybe?

SuntoMoon3012
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SuntoMoon3012 »

Littlelove18 wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:07 am
I know who Chance is with and it’s funny cause I remember someone saying something about hopefully he ends up with a girl who does YouTube as well. I think she tops her by a landslide
yeah her name is autumn monroe

Return to “A-E”