Salty Sedentary Seafood Sponge Thai (Part 7)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Salty Sedentary Seafood Sponge Thai (Part 7)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue!

When she gave Carlos that one small bite of pancake, he looked like he wanted more and then saw her going at it and had a look on his face like "guess I'm not getting anymore of that" :rofl: She also looked like she was going to lick the top of the syrup bottle but thought about it and stopped herself from being that much more of a pig on camera LOL

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Salty Sedentary Seafood Sponge Thai (Part 7)

Post by straightonedge »

If you can’t even share food with your significant other, wtf can you share? Debt and depression, I suppose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mm0515
Learner
Learner

Post by mm0515 »

Following

Post by Guest »

Bloated Turd continues her mukbang adventures! TBH I haven't even hate watched because she's so damn gross. I hope her dogs are okay though.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

OkyanusGozler wrote:Bloated Turd continues her mukbang adventures! TBH I haven't even hate watched because she's so damn gross. I hope her dogs are okay though.

Is she not wearing a bra in the second gif? She looks like trash 24/7 and it’s obvious that she doesn’t care about her appearance, but the least she could do is put on a bra for videos.

Itstishbiss
Learner
Learner

Post by Itstishbiss »

Long time lurker but honestly Kim pissing me off through her being disgusting and boring made me have to create an account just so I can rant on here with you all. I can’t believe how fake she is. In the breakfast mukbang Carlos would literally look at her weird and slightly judge her for making her “YUMMMM” or “MMMMM” noises when she eats. She literally makes noises just because she thinks she has to rather than because the food is actually good. She doesn’t share at all and at one point he was getting some eggs from one of the to go containers and before he even finished she already had her hand on the container to take it back from him. Scared he’d eat all of your food kin?

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

I only got a few minutes into the breakfast mukbang, I couldn't get over how Carlos looked like a toddler trying to do as his mommy says while they were waving at the camera. He just looks so damn uncomfortable at times. Like he is definitely being completely controlled by her, but he moved in with her so maybe he likes it.

Doesn't she ever cook? Besides ramen? I can't really remember seeing her cook anything other than that. Has anybody else? Ramen is one of the easiest things to make too. Do you think she can't cook or is just too lazy to? Why didn't she make them breakfast? Or why didn't she do something different and they BOTH make the food together as a couple? Then sit down and eat and talk and you know, be normal? She has got to have some of the highest fucking cholesterol. My mom's friend would order out all the time since it was just her and her husband, and she said her doctor told her that her cholesterol is getting too high and to make more meals at home because of all the fast food she was eating. I can't even imagine what Kim's health is really like when the camera is off. Why didn't she share what her last doctor's appointment was like? I don't remember her saying anything about it other than the fact that she was going to a doctor's appointment. Personally I would love to see her get in shape, as annoying as she is, why would she treat herself this way. It's sad really.

I can barely even hate watch her anymore, she's just SO boring. They both are. You'd think they'd be pushing each other hardcore to be better people and get greater content and do more interesting things in general, but they both sit at home and eat. It's such a shame they are wasting their lives this way.

Also HEY KIM pls stop saying 'bon apetitties' it's NOT CUTE and coming from you it's just CREEPY.
Last edited by hello_dimmy on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Itstishbiss
Learner
Learner

Post by Itstishbiss »

Also why the fuck does she have to close her eyes or try to not look at what the next meal will be on the wheel? And then acts so surprised and excite at what it is. It’s not a surprise?? You literally wrote them down on the wheel yourself?? And I doubt any of those people who were picked will get their gift cards.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

LiddlePallid wrote:Continue!

When she gave Carlos that one small bite of pancake, he looked like he wanted more and then saw her going at it and had a look on his face like "guess I'm not getting anymore of that" :rofl: She also looked like she was going to lick the top of the syrup bottle but thought about it and stopped herself from being that much more of a pig on camera LOL
Lmao I missed that with the syrup! Carbs was looking at her like, "You better not, fatso."
Carbs didn't even share any of his french toast with her Image Probably because he knew she'd take them from him if she liked them.
That tbone steak looked so disgusting too.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

LiddlePallid wrote:Continue!

Lmao I missed that with the syrup! Carbs was looking at her like, "You better not, fatso."
Carbs didn't even share any of his french toast with her Image Probably because he knew she'd take them from him if she liked them.
That tbone steak looked so disgusting too.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Itstishbiss
Learner
Learner

Post by Itstishbiss »

straightonedge wrote:If you can’t even share food with your significant other, wtf can you share? Debt and depression, I suppose...

She can’t even share her “butter sauce recipe”. I want to know what’s in it just so I can judge her even more lol but this girl is holding out on it just so people will keep watching.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

When she calls him out for not responding to her love question right away HAHAHAHAHAAAA so awkward
i think he responded to cover his ass

Post by Guest »

Following

Petiteks
Learner
Learner

Post by Petiteks »

One thing that IRKS me is the fact that they NEVER finish their food. Imagine all the food that goes to waste after every mukbang? Yeah she might say that she brings the leftovers to her brother. But who in the right mind would want to eat leftovers from her? If you order that much food, at least finish it. :? :? :? She literally over orders just for the sake of attracting people to watch her mukbang. She even photoshops her thumbnail. What a fake.

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures »

Petiteks wrote:One thing that IRKS me is the fact that they NEVER finish their food. Imagine all the food that goes to waste after every mukbang? Yeah she might say that she brings the leftovers to her brother. But who in the right mind would want to eat leftovers from her? If you order that much food, at least finish it. :? :? :? She literally over orders just for the sake of attracting people to watch her mukbang. She even photoshops her thumbnail. What a fake.
She literally makes me feel so sick with the amount she orders and probably throws away. Like instead of buying all that food for your fat self how about you use the money to buy non-perishable goods for families who actually don't have the privilege to afford food. But no she has to gorge herself on everything in sight. Fuck my family of 4 dont even order that much food when we go out for food.
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

Lmao shout out to the poster who gave me the idea for this title. It fits her so well :rofl:

You guys, I feel like we’re puppet masters. She does EVERYTHING we comment on in this thread. All of a sudden asking Corn Teeth open ended questions, listening to him, trying not to control his every move. Maybe we’re improving her.

And yeah it’s wild, I finished my communications degree this May at SFSU and we are the complete opposite. I actually had to turn in cohesive research papers and give speeches to pass my classes. Maybe she got by from buying her papers and got credit by bullshitting during her presentations. She has no stage presence and gets every other word/common knowledge figure of speech wrong. It’s mind boggling.

Denny’s breakfast is trash if you eat it in the restaurant. Another poster commented how rubbery and soggy everything gets. Why can’t she fry bacon, eggs, and pour pre made waffle mix at home? She’s so *wifey* isn’t she?

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures »

Do they even own proper cutlery? Why did she need to open a new packet to use on her pancakes, just use the same one? Whoever said she had to actively think and stop herself from licking the syrup bottle, I didn't think you were serious but damn.

And complaining about how the steak is difficult to cut, use a fucking steak knife then you dumb beach ball ugh.
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

sarah890xo
Talker
Talker

Post by sarah890xo »

She is so weird about sharing food! Like they ordered so much. She intensely watches Carlos grabs some eggs and bacon from one of the plates or whenever he takes a bite of her food.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Best title ever!

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

sarah890xo wrote:She is so weird about sharing food! Like they ordered so much. She intensely watches Carlos grabs some eggs and bacon from one of the plates or whenever he takes a bite of her food.
Lmao she watches him like a HAWK hunting it’s prey. Calm down Kimmy you guys ordered enough food for 5 people. She acts like they don’t have a pantry full of ramen and pork belly for after they’re done filming.

It’s also weird since she loves to remind everyone how vietnamese she is, Vietnamese people and a lot of cultures in general are so adamant about sharing food. Family style dinner and just constantly offering food and beverage. God forbid he eats some rubbery eggs she doesn’t even want.

He was going to chow down on the hash brown plate but went for the small portion bc he knew he was going to get whipped when the camera is off.

Return to “Kim Thai”