Part 93: ItsBenjisYoutuberSecrets: How to (Not) be a Parent

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part 93: ItsBenjisYoutuberSecrets: How to (Not) be a Parent

Post by euroasiangirl »

So is Judy’s sister a surgeon or a nurse that assists surgeons?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

euroasiangirl wrote:So is Judy’s sister a surgeon or a nurse that assists surgeons?
She’s probably a surgical assistant. Why she had to be vague like that to make us think she was a dr is beyond me. If she was a dr she would be bragging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

smg19 wrote:
It’s almost spring time, get ready for Benji bitching about his allergies and not doing anything about them.
You called it!!!! What as ass. You would think he would think ahead and take Allegra or Xyrtec as soon as spring comes. His no medicine thing is stupid. Then don’t complain.

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

H8trAide wrote:
euroasiangirl wrote:So is Judy’s sister a surgeon or a nurse that assists surgeons?
She’s probably a surgical assistant. Why she had to be vague like that to make us think she was a dr is beyond me. If she was a dr she would be bragging.

Nah I found out she’s only a “surgical technician”.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

euroasiangirl wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:56 pm
H8trAide wrote:

Nah I found out she’s only a “surgical technician”.
She was deliberately vague so that the golden demographic would think that they were super prosperous, because that particular segment of the population must believe that this family is as rich and famous as possible. It’s some kind of… Not necessarily cultural deception, but something close to that.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

H8trAide wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:57 pm

You called it!!!! What as ass. You would think he would think ahead and take Allegra or Xyrtec as soon as spring comes. His no medicine thing is stupid. Then don’t complain.

Is not taking medication is a new thing? Some of my colleagues do that as well. They said that when during flu/cold/fever the body is fighting the virus so one should not take medicine and let nature to take it course even if you feel like shit.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

I'm glad Benji didn't go off on Miya for dropping the ice cream lid it was already cracked before they used it

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Why can't Banjo eat normally like the rest of world? From his IG stories, the homemade ice-cream is made using grass fed raw milk.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

Raw milk is illegal in many areas. Was that illegal ice cream?

And Banjo, stop forcing bananas on people who don’t want your banana. That’s someone else’s thing,
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

readingsheep wrote:
H8trAide wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:57 pm

Is not taking medication is a new thing? Some of my colleagues do that as well. They said that when during flu/cold/fever the body is fighting the virus so one should not take medicine and let nature to take it course even if you feel like shit.
All these “healthy” living people seem to think any medication is bad. All it does is lessons the severity. Your body is still fighting off the virus. They have simple minded idiots watching so they have to act like the authority on everything. Well at least banjo does.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

Clearly no one is concerned over mama and they brush everything off like its nothing and mama is certainly no angel in this either because she is clearly doing nothing to help her situation out... apparently her heart got shocked from the pacemaker..you would think with all that has happened since her Philippines trip that she would be making every effort to get healthy but not and that is just sad..

As for Judy she is so clueless about being a mother that is almost a joke.. i mean she has no idea when the girls are sick and is shocked when they are sick.. if you are any kind of caring parent you notice when your child is off and if she is telling you she isn't hungry out of the blue or is napping for hours at someone's house (should we mention she was napping at mama's house) and bringing the germs with her which could have easily been from their cruise...but Judy doesn't care sick kids or not she will do what she wants how many times has she done that before? I would never bring my child to anyone's house if they are sick

and here we go with Benji B*tching daily about his allergies... for the love of god either shut up about it or take something already

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

yikes, thanks for the update tho.
I can't help but feel like her mother had it coming. They were in the hospital eating food that they damn well knew she had no business eating. Wasn't that birthday cake slice chocolate also? I hope they take her dietary restrictions a bit more serious now. Hell, Judy should take a look at herself also. I don't say this as body shaming her, she bloated up waaaaay too drastically these last couple of years. Take a look at your mother, think of the medical bills if the military wasn't covering it all.

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

I’m sorry mama isn’t healthy but when will the wake up call come? I can’t imagine going through what she has and not doing anything about it like changing her diet, excerise, etc. I feel like at one point mama did lose some weight but gained it back? I wonder if it’s a thing where she doesn’t know where to start with changing her diet since all she knows is Filipino food obviously. I’m sure Judy could afford a nutritionist for her mom. It’s sad to watch her deteriorating :(

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

I think that wake up call will come way to late for them to wake up which is a sad thing...you would think that after something as scary has having a pace maker put in to her dialysis to being diabetic that she would be a little more worried about her health? She has three small grand children that wouldn't she love to be around for them?

Mama was looking good about a year ago no? She was losing weight and I thought she was going on the right track but it seems like she has put the weight back on again

And here we go again with kissing Benji's butt and praising him that he is the sweetest man, He has done so much for her and the family, and that he is the best husband ever agh please excuse we while I go and :barf:

Judy for the love of god get your head out of the freaking sand and wake up and realize how serious your mother's health issues are.. i am sorry if she is being taken to the emergency room via an ambulance its SERIOUS.. and sorry if a dr is saying you retained alot of fluid believe what he is saying you might not think you are but he knows better.. so please Judy insist your mother stay in the hospital where she can get the care she needs

Of course Judy has to complain about the waits.. welcome to the real world Judy not everything gets you in no matter who you are.. you wait just like everyone else and if its not urgent you are pushed down the line... I recently went to the emergency because I had tingling and numbness in my left arm that went to my foot and up my leg and I literally sat 6 1/2 hours before I saw a dr and after blood work, head scan, ekg I left hosital 5 hours later..

Sorry Judy that is what a husband does, he shouldn't be told to do things.. if he was any kind of son in law he wouldn't bat his eyes twice and be told to help out it should be instinct to do that and for you to praise something that most men would do for their MIL in a heart beat is ridiculous

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Lowkey, Benji probably insisted cos he didn't feel like dealing with his kids. I agree with ^ it's such first world issues. Honestly, the 3 hr wait time seems really fast to me. I remember my father being admitted into the er around 9 am and he didn't get a room till 6 pm that same day. So to hear her complain, I'm like girrrl she needs to bring the staff some coffee/tea + bagels/donuts for that kinda service.
& yeah I'm sick of Judy gushing over the stupidest thing.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Updated version of chocolate chip cookie? What is there to update about? According to his IG stories, he made nachos cheese. Come on make some real food please.

Judy Mama didn't want to voice out about her health problems then you should reach out to her.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

RecyclePileQueen wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:37 am
Raw milk is illegal in many areas. Was that illegal ice cream?

And Banjo, stop forcing bananas on people who don’t want your banana. That’s someone else’s thing,
He can't even cut it properly before serving it. He's squishing them. :barf:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

That common core math is dumb!! I think that’s what Judy was trying to call it. My state recently got rid of it. It makes no sense at all.

Greivances12
Informer
Informer

Post by Greivances12 »

what happened to jan? where did she go?

chris had already eaten half of his cookie and had to pretend it was his first bite,so pathetic. There was a huge 50% block of chocolate and less cookie. He spends way too much time inside their home an they need to fix that asap. usually when guys bring friends around like this, it's to use the friend as a barrier to avoid problems in the home.

I can't believe judy's mom isn't being truthful or hides her health issues, wtf?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Her moms health seems to be declining. If she’s on dialysis and is retaining fluid that’s not good. They can only remove so much. If she intakes too much is dangerous.

Judy gets all emotional over banjo going with mama to the hospital. Um girl he went to get away from the house. He had an anterior motive I’m sure.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”