Part-time Parent Pentland Protesting about Parenting part 18

sarah--
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part-time Parent Pentland Protesting about Parenting part 18

Post by sarah-- »

Agree, the singing is SO irritating. I always mute her vlogs or skip forward at least 30 seconds to avoid it. It's so off-key and she still doesn't know the words FFS.

pishposh1
Talker
Talker

Post by pishposh1 »

happyapple wrote:
Gossiper34 wrote:Have a feeling that is indeed Louise herself.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Lol especially as they joined today, have only posted in this thread and their occupation is 'i work in the police force' hahaha right ok sure Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think it was Liam, Louise wouldnt want to get caught out so probably got him to pipe up instead 😂

Post by Guest »

pishposhdelete wrote:
happyapple wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:24 pm

Lol especially as they joined today, have only posted in this thread and their occupation is 'i work in the police force' hahaha right ok sure Image

I think it was Liam, Louise wouldnt want to get caught out so probably got him to pipe up instead Image
Yeah well we know Liam IS in the police, but I really can't imagine him going to the effort of registering to a gossip site just to defend her on her clothing choices. I just know it was Louise. Even the language she used was very Louise. I admit it must be hard to read these kinds of things about yourself. She should stay away from here and let us gossip in peace Image

jamsandwich
Talker
Talker

Post by jamsandwich »

Bently is 100% Louise. I'm only surprised that it took her 18 threads to dive in and join us!

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

Gossiper34 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:30 am
Xxsugar-hun-peachXx wrote:I really hate her new weekly videos cant watch them atall.... i use to love her weeklys last year would stay in bed just to watch them... ugh these new ones and all the crap of boosting facebook cant watch her atal now... ive noticed her views on videos are declining terribly sense January.....
I agree, the new weekly is terrible. It just doesn't work anymore. I can't seem to get through a full video anymore, I get bored. The old weeklies could've been an hour long and I'd watch and enjoy them in one go. I think she really needs to go back to the old style, as a lot of people don't seem to be enjoying them anymore

Yes i could have sat and watched the old weeklys the whole way threw to and really enjoyed them but this new format is terrible and only seems to be costing her in the long run....cant see her going back to the old ways shes to stubborn and will have to prove a point...i remember her saying when she talked about the new weeklys that she would trial them for a few months and if people didn't like it she would go back to the old ones.. well its been like 5 months and alot of people dont like them still no effort from her to do anything about it.....ffs!

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Gossiper34 wrote:
pishposhdelete wrote:
happyapple wrote:

I think it was Liam, Louise wouldnt want to get caught out so probably got him to pipe up instead Image
Yeah well we know Liam IS in the police, but I really can't imagine him going to the effort of registering to a gossip site just to defend her on her clothing choices. I just know it was Louise. Even the language she used was very Louise. I admit it must be hard to read these kinds of things about yourself. She should stay away from here and let us gossip in peace Image

How do you know liam works with the police i always assumed by the way louise mentioned a few things about his job he worked somewhere in nhs ? Ambulance
Service i thought....🤔

pishposh1
Talker
Talker

Post by pishposh1 »

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx wrote:
Gossiper34 wrote:
pishposhdelete wrote:
happyapple wrote:

How do you know liam works with the police i always assumed by the way louise mentioned a few things about his job he worked somewhere in nhs ? Ambulance
Service i thought....🤔
I think somebody on here said he worked for the police? Im not 100% sure though!

Post by Guest »

Yeah he definitely is. Someone mentioned his name before and if you Google him you can see he's a detective sergeant.

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Gossiper34 wrote: Yeah he definitely is. Someone mentioned his name before and if you Google him you can see he's a detective sergeant.

Really ??? Interesting why did i think she said he worked for the nhs then lol maybe that was me just been mad whats his second name anyone know lol

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Lol nevermind i found this in an article online

An inquest , held at Northampton General Hospital, heard evidence from Detective Sergeant Liam *EDITED* who was called to the scene.

That has to be him louise lives in Northampton doesnt she.....
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu May 09, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information

pishposh1
Talker
Talker

Post by pishposh1 »

Thu May 09, 2019 8:39 am
Lol nevermind i found this in an article online

An inquest , held at Northampton General Hospital, heard evidence from Detective Sergeant Liam *EDITED* who was called to the scene.

That has to be him louise lives in Northampton doesnt she.....
Thats def his name, if you google it his facebook pops up 😂😂
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu May 09, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Jaysus its like getting called up to the principals office when you get in trouble here lol

Flixy83
Learner
Learner

Post by Flixy83 »

That jacket/kimono she wore to the Aladdin premier wasn’t very flattering. She looks way better in more fitted clothes.

Post by Guest »

Flixy83 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:27 am
That jacket/kimono she wore to the Aladdin premier wasn’t very flattering. She looks way better in more fitted clothes.
Her stature really reminds me of a very self conscious friend I have. Why is she holding the kimono like that?

Post by Guest »

Yeah if you watch her newest vlog where she is giving a talk at a conference she is so hunched over its unreal. Really awkward. I couldn't take what she said seriously because all I saw was someone completely unsure in themselves and what they were saying.

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Yeah she didnt come across very well at that conference....she even made a few fat jokes about herself that i was like whhaat ? Why!!!! if anybody said that to you in the comments on YouTube...you would post about it to your followers and shame them...
Also again about her making fat jokes about herself i found it unprofessional in a way...

Post by Guest »

Fri May 10, 2019 4:19 pm
Yeah she didnt come across very well at that conference....she even made a few fat jokes about herself that i was like whhaat ? Why!!!! if anybody said that to you in the comments on YouTube...you would post about it to your followers and shame them...
Also again about her making fat jokes about herself i found it unprofessional in a way...
Ah yes the famously body positive Louise Pentland who can't get through a few sentences without making some self-deprecating comment or fat joke about herself :roll:

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Sprezza wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:33 am
Xxsugar-hun-peachXx wrote: Yeah she didnt come across very well at that conference....she even made a few fat jokes about herself that i was like whhaat ? Why!!!! if anybody said that to you in the comments on YouTube...you would post about it to your followers and shame them...
Ah yes the famously body positive Louise Pentland who can't get through a few sentences without making some self-deprecating comment or fat joke about herself :roll:
Thats what I found so bad about the whole thing she had a weight watchers video up not to long ago and half off it was mouthing off about been body positive she cant believe in herself that much can she and she says shes very happy with who she is and what size she is but i dont believe that now for a second.... not after the way she talked about herself....im not saying louise needs to loose weight or anything thats her business.... just found it disappointing that she called herself fat and laughed about it so many times in the space of 15 mins......sends a bad message.....

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

They weren't even funny jokes... Even the midwives didn't know if they should laugh or not lol you can hear the nervous and forced giggles.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

:love2:

Lazylaura88
Learner
Learner

Post by Lazylaura88 »

I am finding it harder to watch any of her you tube work.

I am skipping through most of them.

The way she always needs to be "transparent" and "real" has really been irritating me, a lot.

I skipped the whole midwife thing, don't get me wrong I support midwives whole heartedly but I'm not sure Louise was the right person for that.

Return to “Louise Pentland”