Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dr. Peter Monn Psycho Therapist (BS, POS, ASPD, PL) Part

Post by PNWgirl »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:@Lurker2012

Do you mean this hideous aged face?

ImageImageImage
Geez Louise! With those bags in his forties, WTH will he look like in his fifties? Frightening thought! :?

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Just a grandpa and his grandson, enjoying Thanksgiving. Thank goodness for face tune to blur those wrinkles away.

Grandpa I told you I dont want to take anymore pictures. *Alex looks like he needs someone to rescue him*

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He looks wasted in that last pic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Yeah, a pervy grandpa hanging all over his grandson. Bleh.

Post by Guest »

For a second I thought there was an animal around Alex’s shoulders but it’s only Peters hairy arms lol

Post by Guest »

Wth is this...you find some messy stuff sometimes about Don Monn lol

ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Came across this old monstrosity of a vlog and had to make Gifs lmao

Peter Grandpa AF MonnImage

I’m sure Alex is super proud of all Peters accomplishments lol

I used to watch old episodes of The Honeymooners when I was a kid and your gif reminds me of an episode where Ralph got jealous that Alice was taking dance lessons from a "latin lover" who had just moved into their building and he makes fun of the Mambo dance :rofl: :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

ImageImageImage
Woah. His eye bags have eye bags.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Came across this old monstrosity of a vlog and had to make Gifs lmao

Peter Grandpa AF MonnImage

I’m sure Alex is super proud of all Peters accomplishments lol

ImageImageImage

I'm dead :rofl: He tries SO fucking hard to be funny. What a loser!

Post by Guest »

^ Also, in the "remaining foolish" one, you can see his stomach when he lifts his shirt

Why do men with beer bellies always want to put their belt BELOW their gut to try to pretend their waist is smaller than it is? It never fools anyone!

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

In many ways I'm shocked that we are the same age. It has to be the high sodium content of his diet, allergens, poor sleep schedule and goodness knows what else contributing to the LVs under his eyes.
And he mentioned wanting to get concealer for his under eye area :rofl: in the latest vlog. Hi Peter! :FU:
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

MissDelusional wrote:In many ways I'm shocked that we are the same age. It has to be the high sodium content of his diet, allergens, poor sleep schedule and goodness knows what else contributing to the LVs under his eyes.
And he mentioned wanting to get concealer for his under eye area :rofl: in the latest vlog. Hi Peter! :FU:
Lol Concealer?!? Pappy peter needs more than that to cover the 4 pack of crescents that reside under his eyes.

The crazy thing is that his camera for filming (and the last one) has built in skin smoothing and his photos have filters added, so we see the enhanced version of him. Imagine what his skin looks like in real life.

Too bad for him that the rest of us don't live his constant state of denial, that after so many times of hearing him say he looks good for his age, it doesnt make it true.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I don't know as any of my classmates ( people my age) even the hardest partiers look that rough.
Now he wants recs for an eye cream for the bags :roll: Not that he deserves this info but no creams will diminish bags. They can offer a temporary tightening effect but the key word is temporary. He needs to reduce his sodium intake, keep better hours and OMG, exercise for circulation/ lymph flow.
None of hose things he's gonna do but...
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

PNWgirl wrote:

ImageImageImage
Geez Louise! With those bags in his forties, WTH will he look like in his fifties? Frightening thought! :?
Hey oh ....wow.

To be real, he looks like he has been crying.
:love2: :love2:

Post by Guest »

clockit777 wrote:In today’s glorious vlog 1) PP has horrendous diarrhea
2) went to brunch 3) laid around and ate all day 4)no gym in 4-5 days but tomorrow is his personal training appt.

Meanwhile he presented all of us viewers with his giveaway items and tossed them over his back on to his furniture....He’s giving away items that he threw all over his haired up furniture?! So gross!

He sounds like a housewife that doesn’t want to work, and is now shopping on the daily, expecting “my husband” to take care of me! Get off your fat lard a$$ and get a job. He’s not making enough on the YouTube, so he’ll have to get one soon.
Omg I hope PP didn’t get sick from eating monns food thrown on the floor from his dumb reviews.

I was watching his vlog with him and Alex in the car and half way my eyes started closing and I thought “who the f watches this crap and seriously enjoys it”?!!

His content is pure BS, Sesame Street is more entertaining than anything Peter Con Monn does.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

MissDelusional wrote:I don't know as any of my classmates ( people my age) even the hardest partiers look that rough.
Now he wants recs for an eye cream for the bags :roll: Not that he deserves this info but no creams will diminish bags. They can offer a temporary tightening effect but the key word is temporary. He needs to reduce his sodium intake, keep better hours and OMG, exercise for circulation/ lymph flow.
None of hose things he's gonna do but...
Nothing topical is going to be a magic cure for what 46 years of junk food damage has caused. I'm over 50, and from what I've personally experienced with my health and skin compared to others, the nutrition you give your body on the inside will have better long-term effects on your physical aspects than any other type of topical "solution" sold to you in the marketplace. So Peter has no hope of ever looking better because I think it may be too late for him to improve himself, even if he did a complete 180 with his diet which will never happen because he doesn't read anything except teenager books.

I hope everyone here takes the time to write all your suggestions to Peter in a cute little card with rainbows all over the envelope and mail it to his PO box like I have. You know how excited he gets when he receives things in the mail. And it's the only guarantee he'll read it. I'm sure he'd love to hear from all of us!

Post by Guest »

I’ll send him a collage of the words “Remain Teachable” with all the faces of drama channels and YouTubers he’s no longer friends with.
The least I can do for an alleged Life coach turned YouTube famous.

Post by Guest »

Omg in his vlog “don’t do this to me”
He rants about his weight, the story of him telling alex to get him a cheeseburger at McDonald’s years ago and his vegetarianism how proud Alex is of people’s convictions etc.
And I can’t believe he drives around for almost 2 hrs listening to audio books lmao what a life!?

He suggests maybe doing a podcast with someone else like Tonya not just him because we don’t need more Peter Monn lol Image No we sure as hell don’t!

Peter is such a bore.

I’m super annoyed he’s getting more subs though, they didn’t unsub. Maybe after Xmas lol

ImageImageImage

PNWgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by PNWgirl »

In one of his latest vlogs he states he has no idea how much he spends for gas, but I thought he claimed he was sooooo good with money...what a joke. As for the giveaways, can you imagine getting one that's been in THAT house? Ewwwwww, call the haz mat team!

Return to “Peter Monn”