Dr. Peter Monn Psycho Therapist (BS, POS, ASPD, PL) Part 9

Re: Dr. Peter Monn Psycho Therapist (BS, POS, ASPD, PL) Part

Post by Guest »

@Lurker2012 Yes, if anyone wants to hear it word for word you gotta listen to how he says it, it’s like revisiting a childhood story not something that occurred while he was a grown man.

Paige was right Peter is not a great human.

He’s not making one effort to change and his stans just feed his ego with their comments of loving his rants and loving him, so he never feels the need to be accountable for any bad behaviour or bad habits.

Post by Guest »

Discovering Con Monns old videos is the most hilarious and weirdest thing he still acts and looks the same...OLD but without the white hair ROFL Image

Now you know GIFs had to be made once these were viewed. Image

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter »

Lurker2012 wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: Have you noticed that the only reason he goes to meetings is because of Tonya. He ditches when she’s out of town or not feeling well. He often suggests they skip and go to dinner instead. He’s so full of hot air when he gets talks about how important the meetings are to him.
I was actually thinking this exact thing tonight. If Tonya stopped going Petwr wouldn't go to meetings anymore. He always disses the meetings when Tanya cant go and what really rubs me the wrong way is how he gets noticeably annoyed and tries to blame Tanya for them not going to a meeting. He puts all of it on her and puts all of the responsibility on Tanya for if and when they go or dont go. He becomes annoyed and bitchy when she's busy. He will always say in an annoyed and complaining voice, "Well.... I guess I won't be going this week" or like tonight, "She hasn't called me yet so I dont know what we're doing" Tanya doesnt look like it's easier for her at all to tolerate or be friends with Peter but I can bet my $ on it how emotionally manipulative peter is with her and the sense of obligation and guilt she feels when she even thinks about what would go down if she dumped him.. He is sooo dependent and needy with her, I get disgusted just watching and hearing his interaction with her.
Bleugh he's pathetic, I bet he rationalises it to himself that Tonya helps him with his social anxiety and that's why she MUST go.

I find it VERY interesting that she doesn't let him put her in his recent vlogs although I haven't stomached all of them - pls let me know if i'm wrong.

Re the meetings, I was having a thought about them. I wonder if he started upping the channels and started vlogging cos he drove people nuts at the meetings close to him and Mr permanent Monn child HAS to have a certain quota of attention for him to feel good about himself every week. As in they asked him to ease up on the talking about himself at the meetings . :rofl:

You guys that put up the pics of his eye bags with their own eye bags - soooo funny he's taken that on board and is asking for eye cream recommendations. Not that that's going to help much as some posters have explained so well.

He's sooo transparent it cracks me up.

What a total twat
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter »

Also............the car rant and money to fix it bollocks..................how does this twat have the gall to whinge about spending a relatively minor amount on his car when his constant living habits just BLEED money????????????

His money wastage that i've personally noticed -

Smoking
CONSTANT regular gambling
driving for no reason other than to listen to books
Driving every day to get starbucks
Starbucks
Driving around filming people's houses
Eating out at restuarants and refusing to cook
Buying premade/processed food eg pasta sauce that he microwaves and thinks it's healthy living
Buying treats for himself to increase his body fat percentage
that $150 Icon hat
buying recording equipment not made for long vlogs
his 500 + lip balm collection
his shopping hauls
all the junk food for his 'reviews'
his fast food habit
holding on to 'his office' when he's not actively working with clients aka victims or writing

And probably a million other things i can't remember.

He is pathetic
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Ugh. That rant video.

I've never seen any adult EVER have such a lack of follow-thru that Peter does.

This man NEVER completes ANYTHING he talks about in his videos. Not a one.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

Could he really not understand that Jiffy Lube might actually not have the right tools to fix his problem?

I have had that happen before so you move on and find someone who does have the right tools.

Also, if he thinks that the warning from the first officer is going to keep him off the hook long term - he is sadly mistaken. That will buy him maybe a week but if he doesn't get it fixed, he will get a ticket the next time he is stopped.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Peterbullshit: No, your not wrong ab Tanya not being in the vlogs. Her face has appeared in them but ONLY because Peter kept/keeps sneaking a shot of her aftwr Tanya made it explicitly clear she didnt want to be in the vlogs. She says/said it every time. Peter even repeated it laughing but he would deliberately snatch a shot of her. At Wal-Mart he kept putting the camara on her, saying "come on" and laughing. Tanya, kept telling him no and scrunching down, left and right to get herself out of the frame. He did it again on the vlog tonight. He has absolutely no respect for other people's wishes. I would tell my "friend" to fuck off so fast if she put me on her vlog after I told her not too. Even after the first time I would t hang out with the person anymore. I cannt believe what a dick Peter is. I dont bekieve one bit that Tanya tells peter "what he needs to hear, not what he wants to hear" as Peter says over and over again. The broad cant even stand up for herself and tell Peter to stop his vlog shit or she won't hang out with him anymore, so, why would she have the balls to call him out on his shit and pathetic life? Hes had enablers his entire life, and sadly, there will always be someone out there to enable Patrick. If it's not Tanya, he'll find someone else to replace her and her enabling.

Cantwatchthis: where did you find those old videos of Peter, specifically the one with his brown hair thst is on the GIF you made on your last post?

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

malone7384 wrote:Could he really not understand that Jiffy Lube might actually not have the right tools to fix his problem?

I have had that happen before so you move on and find someone who does have the right tools.

Also, if he thinks that the warning from the first officer is going to keep him off the hook long term - he is sadly mistaken. That will buy him maybe a week but if he doesn't get it fixed, he will get a ticket the next time he is stopped.
*Jasmine Masters voice* I have something to say! My best friend/roommate was a mechanic and Fords are notoriously difficult to work on. I'm actually shocked it still runs. :?
Him going on about Marinol/cannabis: yeah, the pharm industry would LOVE to sub Marinol for a highly efficient, useful plant. And him bitching about cannabis users talking about it so much...like he does regarding sobriety?! Don't get me wrong, I'm not big into using it yet I don't think the stigma attached fits. Just my .02.
It's obvious he doesn't care about anyone except himself. Your own mother dies and you can't be assed to wear a suit, or buy one though you made 'such good $.'
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

PNWgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by PNWgirl »

1peterbullshtmeter wrote:Also............the car rant and money to fix it bollocks..................how does this twat have the gall to whinge about spending a relatively minor amount on his car when his constant living habits just BLEED money????????????

Smoking
Starbucks
Buying premade/processed food eg pasta sauce that he microwaves and thinks it's healthy living
that $150 Icon hat
his shopping hauls
his fast food habit
holding on to 'his office' when he's not actively working with clients aka victims or writing

He is pathetic
Exactly! Not to mention what he spent at the mall the other day. If you can't afford to fix your car, washing machine, etc...then you have no business spending that amount of money at the mall! He dropped $200 at Saks or Sephora...can't remember which. He's so terrible with his finances the he and Alex are one incident away from being completely broke.

The Snark
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Snark »

1peterbullshtmeter wrote:Also............the car rant and money to fix it bollocks..................how does this twat have the gall to whinge about spending a relatively minor amount on his car when his constant living habits just BLEED money????????????

Smoking
Starbucks
that $150 Icon hat
his shopping hauls
his fast food habit

He is pathetic

OOOH, I can add to this list:

$400 in Lush products
Pounds and POUNDS of candle wax melts
$300+ bottle of cologne
$150 to buy back some subscribers...errr, I mean in Sephora products for a giveaway
HUNDREDS of dollars every year in books he never reads/listens to
a gym bag FILLED with fans
Purchased more shoes when he has said he has plenty, and doesn't even wear most of them

and I'm sure there are more I am also forgetting too...

Post by Guest »

@Lurker2012

I found them all in his playlist lol

Was also shocked to see an “earl” one too Hahahaha

Post by Guest »

Nobody deserves to see this MONNstrosity in the bathroom.

ImageImageImage

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

The blue steel chicken lip pout kills me :rofl:
He's just letting that water run... Wasteful fuck.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Of course he's wasting water. This is the same pos who thinks it's okay to throw his trash out the car window.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

monak wrote:Of course he's wasting water. This is the same pos who thinks it's okay to throw his trash out the car window.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
What!! He actually shows himself doing that? Damn, what a tool!!

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

clockit777 wrote:Whoever found his Hespokeshespoke channel - it’s gold!!

At the end of this video he mentions he want to be famous on YouTube and how he should get a PO Box so people can send him things. He’s gross!

That was me! I know, it's so bad. You can tell in those videos that he lacks any self confidence. It's almost a completely different person. I asked Erica (Tapanga Malanga) why the collab channel ended. I wonder what she thinks of his tweets and drama now?

I don't know how he thought he was hot shit when he was younger. He's nothing to write home about.

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Nobody deserves to see this MONNstrosity in the bathroom.

ImageImageImage
I’m literally nauseous :barf:

Post by Guest »

Lol so interesting and yet so true!

His bad habits - Smoking, Napping (which Alex apparently hates) and unhealthy eating.

Years later and still the same!!! Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

If he chooses not to respond to accusations that aren’t true why’d he make several videos when Kuckian accused him or Paige or whoever else lol Image

ImageImage

His house smells worse than Taco Bell I’m sure Hahahaha Image

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Its unfortunate how badly he's aged in just 6 years...
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Post by Guest »

@1peterbullshtmeter

Here’s the link of Peter discussing his habits etc

Return to “Peter Monn”