Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#8

seaglord9000
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#

Post by seaglord9000 »

love how princess of purity and sweetness marzia doesnt give a shit about her minions attacking the freaking girlfriend of her own brother

why speak out when you can be unloyal snake, I guess
way to go marzia, hope youre still reading here like a paranoid maniac.

teaforme
Learner
Learner

Post by teaforme »

Kaleko wrote:Hey my fellow Fartzipans :D

Middle long time lurker here. Don't want to make a too long introduction here since I am in the phone... Just wanna tell you all, that I always felt that there is smth off with Marzia and I am so glad to found you guys. I watched Marzias videos for quite a long time and I really never realized that she showed only one side of her face :rofl: when I read about that here, I was just so amazed by that! :D

I want to show you a screenshot I did, I hope it works. It was in the comments of one of her videos right before she quit YouTube. Someone wrote: "Do a face reveal". And she literally answered: "this will never happen. Stop asking" And I was like.... for real? What do you guys think, did really someone asked her to show the other side of her face and she answered and ADMITTED that she hides one side of her face? Or is that code for smth else? It's so funny If you think about it!

I also screenshotet some things throughout
the months that I found odd when I saw them, I have to search on my phone for more. And if there is a "secret" Marzia forum, in which you collect that kind of screenshots, I would be pleased to be a part :) (of course you can check first If I am like Marzias Cousin or smth :D I can give you my Instagram or anything like that)

So far, that is it for tonight!
if there is a secret forum, let me join as well, I'm not Marzia's cousin but i have some opinions on her rise to fame. Also, I think she was trying to be "hip" by joining in on the joke. Which is another opinion of mine. As my name says, im here for the TEA
:love2: With Love, Reality :love2:

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

^^
When the secret forum was being discussed I think it was only to do with trying to expose her plagiarism and general hypocrisy/not-greatness lol. I'm not sure anything was ever made because she kinda came clean about it when she promoted myostery on her shop's instagram. If you've got opinions tho then please share! Discussions are what keeps this thread alive!

Also, I completely think she was trying to be 'hip' and join in on the joke. One of the things I noticed when I listened to her videos rather than muting them and watching wherever pretty place she was, was how difficult she seemed to find joking around to be? Like, if someone else in the video made a joke then she'd do the "annoyed but look cute" smile/laugh or when she tried to say something funny it'd always fall flat and someone would try to fix it for her. I wish I had examples but she, y'know, deleted most of her videos. Technically not being funny isn't a fault, because not everyone can be funny, but it's tiring to listen to. Then again, a lot about Marzia seems tiring. Imagine the amount of effort only showing one side of your face for 5 years must take -- even in other people's videos.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Hope you've all had a great start to the new year! <3
aaaaaaaaaah wrote:when she tried to say something funny it'd always fall flat and someone would try to fix it for her. I wish I had examples but she, y'know, deleted most of her videos. Technically not being funny isn't a fault, because not everyone can be funny, but it's tiring to listen to.
THANK YOU. This seems to go unnoticed/underestimated, but it's one of my biggest pet peeves and something that says a lot about the impossibly high opinion she has of herself, really. Even the funniest individuals are usually very self-conscious about their sense of humor, yet she seems to have no filters and tries to turn everything into a joke because she will inevitably get praise anyway.

That was just an example of her trying to be "funny", and not even the worst one. Oh, and the matches review thing was just another attempt at being quirky-funny. As with anything else, she takes other people's sense of humor, dissects it, misunderstands how it works because she's not particularly...gifted in the cognitive department, and she turns it into something that not only falls flat, but it's also painful to see.

We use the word "cringe" lightly, but in Marzia's case the second-hand embarassment kills me. I genuinely don't know how she endures that. Seriously, I've seen your typical "basic" beauty gurus making more clever jokes than her...it's tragic. I guess she probably tells herself that "people don't understand", failing to realise that the type of humor some people can't comprehend has nothing to do with hers, and that if anything her trying to be "clever" makes her look even more idiotic! I wish she would just stop.

This is just another issue someone close to her should bring up (it will never happen); I mean, the faces Felix used to make when she was being "funny" in their videos together...super fake short laugh and never meeting her eyes lol. People are legitimately scared of hurting her feelings. How can she be happy living a lie? Her whole life is a lie! And she doesn't possess an ounce of self-awareness, so she gets an idea of her own worth solely based on other people's sugarcoated opinions.

That's so sad. I understand that she's salty because she's nothing like she wants to be, severely lacking in the creativity/quirkiness/cleverness/sweetness department as she is, but that doesn't justify her bitterness and her getting ego fixes off the submissiveness of her naive fans. She should try to improve what she can change instead, which is her attitude: if she was a respectful, compassionate person no one would call her out on the qualities she doesn't possess. But since she has no redeeming qualities, people can't help pointing those out.

Marzia, believe it or not: being a good person is enough. Focus on that! Even if you're clearly not an empath (you gave us enough proof lol), try to learn how to be more kind-hearted. I think you would benefit from it greatly.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

I forgot to add that there's no "secret" space to discuss Marzia (that I know of), but I highly discourage to create one: Marzia would be very happy about it. This thread exposes her bad actions and she's clearly mad ashamed of it, plus people who are on the fence about her can finally find their feelings confirmed here (they get eaten alive on instagram).

What we could do would be creating some sort of secret thread here that only known posters can access (sorry guys, nothing personal; you're welcome to post here though, and eventually you'd be "upgraded" lol). That would be useful to discuss things Marzia "should" do but doesn't until someone calls her out or, indeed, until she reads here (as recently happened).

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

Poor girl

At least she received a lot of positive responses

But is embarrassing that Marzia didn’t said anything about
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her fans are definitely worthy of her. Marzipans indeed. How nasty!

She has no excuses for not addressing the issue: she just has to say something like "Please stop harrassing Jennifer. I know you're doing it for me, but I actually don't appreciate that. Jennifer is her own person."

Of course Jennifer is 100% copying her, but considering the situation and her past with anorexia, that's what she should do. She should also talk to her in private of course, encouraging her to do her thing and that she's great the way she is.

And I actually want Marzia to take our advice this time. I don't care if it makes her look like a saint and it's only thanks to us: I feel too bad for the girl.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

She colors her hair the same as Marzia, thats about it. She doesnt deserve that kind of hate. Marzia dresses like 90% of the rich, white and wannabe creative girls out there. She is not special, unique or original enough to be copied. They are all the same. But of course she (they) dont see it like that and its disgusting that Marzia doesnt say a word about it. But also doesnt surprise me, Marzia doesnt have opinions on things.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^ I agree. she can't copy her when marzia herself doesn't have her own style lol.
no doubt marzia thinks she copies her as well, but she can't say anything to her so she lets her minions to bully the girl. disgusting.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

It's sad to see that she won't support her brothers girlfriend, one word from her would be enought to make this stop. To be fair, maybe Marzia simply isn't sure how to adress the topic, but by just letting it happen it kind of gives you a vibe that maybe she is kind of satisfied that others are calling the girl out, maybe she is not happy that she copies her hairstyles, although she would never tell her that in person. Of course that is just speculation, maybe soon enough she will surprise us.

One thing I really liked about Marzia some years ago in her "What I eat in a day" video was how she talked about being a vegetarian, it was so simple and friendly, "guys, just so you know, I'm vegetarian, to each his own, please accept it". There were one or two videos of vegan channels criticizing her for eating eggs andI thought it was cool that she did not bother to start a discussion or felt the need to reply to this, it is not anybodys business what she eats and what not.

But nowadays, she seems more pushy with the topic, she mentions so often that she eats vegan, which of course is completely fine, but I find it rather tiring, she doesn't really share any intersting vegan dishes, leave alone recipes (the Christmas food on her IG story seemed far from appealing, no matter the occasion). I remember this was also part of her rant (the one in her blog), saying something like "There is fish in the house sometimes because PDP is a pescetarian, but I will never eat fish!" Btw, maybe I'm wrong here, but didn't PDP state not too long ago in some video that he is not a vegetarian? I thought I heard him saying that. Of course that doesn't rule out being a pescetarian, but from the little what we can know (obviously we'll never really know what is going on between them in private) I wonder if this has become an issue for them, that she is not happy with him eating fish (and maybe meat). Well, overall just a little thing that made me like her less for seeming somehow forced and making her upset.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:Hope you've all had a great start to the new year! <3
aaaaaaaaaah wrote:when she tried to say something funny it'd always fall flat and someone would try to fix it for her. I wish I had examples but she, y'know, deleted most of her videos. Technically not being funny isn't a fault, because not everyone can be funny, but it's tiring to listen to.
THANK YOU. This seems to go unnoticed/underestimated, but it's one of my biggest pet peeves and something that says a lot about the impossibly high opinion she has of herself, really. Even the funniest individuals are usually very self-conscious about their sense of humor, yet she seems to have no filters and tries to turn everything into a joke because she will inevitably get praise anyway.

That was just an example of her trying to be "funny", and not even the worst one. Oh, and the matches review thing was just another attempt at being quirky-funny. As with anything else, she takes other people's sense of humor, dissects it, misunderstands how it works because she's not particularly...gifted in the cognitive department, and she turns it into something that not only falls flat, but it's also painful to see.

We use the word "cringe" lightly, but in Marzia's case the second-hand embarassment kills me. I genuinely don't know how she endures that. Seriously, I've seen your typical "basic" beauty gurus making more clever jokes than her...it's tragic. I guess she probably tells herself that "people don't understand", failing to realise that the type of humor some people can't comprehend has nothing to do with hers, and that if anything her trying to be "clever" makes her look even more idiotic! I wish she would just stop.

This is just another issue someone close to her should bring up (it will never happen); I mean, the faces Felix used to make when she was being "funny" in their videos together...super fake short laugh and never meeting her eyes lol. People are legitimately scared of hurting her feelings. How can she be happy living a lie? Her whole life is a lie! And she doesn't possess an ounce of self-awareness, so she gets an idea of her own worth solely based on other people's sugarcoated opinions.

That's so sad. I understand that she's salty because she's nothing like she wants to be, severely lacking in the creativity/quirkiness/cleverness/sweetness department as she is, but that doesn't justify her bitterness and her getting ego fixes off the submissiveness of her naive fans. She should try to improve what she can change instead, which is her attitude: if she was a respectful, compassionate person no one would call her out on the qualities she doesn't possess. But since she has no redeeming qualities, people can't help pointing those out.

Marzia, believe it or not: being a good person is enough. Focus on that! Even if you're clearly not an empath (you gave us enough proof lol), try to learn how to be more kind-hearted. I think you would benefit from it greatly.
Can we have a standing ovation for this post? :cheer:
I am so glad there are people that sees her for what she is. Thank you guys. Seriously, her comment section convinces me we do deserve extinction, but then I come here and I find some consolation :D
I am not too fond of the idea of Marzia lurking here, but I do hope she reads what you wrote. It's so well put and draws such a good picture of her (miserable) personality, adding a well-deserved piece of advice.
:respekt:

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

revenga wrote:She is not special, unique or original enough to be copied. But of course she (they) dont see it like that and it's disgusting that Marzia doesn't say a word about it. But also doesn't surprise me, Marzia doesn't have opinions on things.
True :lol:
Marzia is so basic and so desperate to look quirky at the same time that it's painful to watch, but Jennifer did copy her for a long time - too blatantly to go unnoticed for the minions. We have all seen exactly the same hair color shifts, the perfectly fine nose gone horribly butchered, the same poses, outfits etc etc.
Jennifer even took a picture with boyfriend + pet with exactly the same caption in her holidays picture ("Happy New Year from our little family"), just a few days after Marzia's. It' kind of sweet/weird/heartbreaking/cringy how much she imitates Marzia. I feel so sorry for her.
Why Marzia is not saying anything about all the hate Jen is receiving because of her??? Horrible. Just horrible.

People have been quite heavy also about this picture:

Anyway..GIRLS! time to think about a new title for the thread. I won't stop gossiping until Marzia will keep on being a fake, so I guess.. forever :corn:

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

Pottery-Stealer Marzia, aka QuitterPie

Broken Pots-Princess KawaiiPieMarzia

StealerPieMarzia

I’m not original enough for a funny sounding title, but feel free to pluck them apart if I managed to contribute something.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

Georgaina wrote:Pottery-Stealer Marzia, aka QuitterPie
I actually love this one! <3
It sums up our princess perfectly.

If it was possible to have a subtitle it should be the one from Silver soul, "the ultimate guide for greedy people with no creativity" :rofl:

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

I will miss 'Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions' a lot, this has been one perfect name if there ever was one

EDIT:
"the ultimate guide for greedy people with no creativity"
uuuh I love this
<3

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

I suggested '"PlagiarismPieMarzia: 'Creative soul' sucker" a couple pages ago but I love "QuitterPieMarzia", it's just so straight to the point and true lol

TheHighPriestess
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TheHighPriestess »

Hello everyone, I'm new here blah blah been lurking for a while etc you know the drill. The only reason I haven't posted anything so far is because I genuinely have sooooooo many issues with this woman, I didn't even know where to start. Everything about her annoys me, from her "quirky" yet "cute" style, to her horrible, money-hungry, deceiving and toxic personality.

However, what really triggered me is a video I stumbled upon a few days ago. [youtube][/youtube] My problem with this video is not the incredibly boring content, the lame ass clothes and her general half assed attitude. The fact that she sold her old clothes really rubbed me the wrong way. This pathetic little person is filthy rich (and was while filming it as well, it's quite a recent video) and she cannot donate her rags to a charity?! She seriously needs to sell them??? I was absolutely disgusted and continued watching the video with a bad taste in my mouth.

Let's not forget to mention the fact that one of those piles of old clothes was meant to be sent back to Italy so her friends and relatives could go through them and choose whatever they liked. Is it just me or is that just a very shitty thing to do? It's just incredibly rude and disrespectful. I don't know about Italians, but in my culture, that's a horrible thing to do. Escape the filth in your own country, get rich somewhere else then send back NOT GIFTS, NOT EXPENSIVE THINGS THAT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE MAYBE WANT BUT CAN'T AFFORD, NOT UNIQUE THINGS WHICH CAN'T BE FOUND IN THEIR COUNTRY. You send back hand me downs, really? Now I'm all for reusing things and reducing waste but she should have just given them to charity. Her disproportionately big ego really thought that her friends in Italy would be thrilled to receive second hand clothes, just because they were bought (I'm very much reaching here, y'all know how much shit she gets for free) and worn by the Queen of Fashion and Art and Lifestyle and Whatevershesintothismonth Marzia.

This ain't it, Marzia. I'm just saying, since you're so tiny, petite, skinny and cute, maybe you should give your clothes to sick children cause God knows they need them more than you do.

Lj_unknown
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lj_unknown »

Also new here, so hi! I’ve probably been lurking on this forum for about a year & have never quite gathered the confidence to post anything. I’ve watched Marzia’s videos on and off for a good few years (obviously found her through Pewdiepie - poor thing, constantly living in her boyf’s shadow). I’ve always felt that there was something I didn’t like about Marzia and that’s how I came across this forum and I’ve been reading it ever since!

You guys have really opened my eyes to what I just couldn’t put my finger on! The whole pottery plagiarism shocked me and then the way she managed to wheedle her way out of it with Myostery made me rage. Like TheHighPriestess just mentioned, I remember when you were all talking about her selling her clothes rather than giving them to charity, I just couldn’t believe that she would do that and her minions would actually buy her old shit which I’m sure she wouldn’t have paid a penny for in the first place. Ugh.

Honestly, I could go on and on about every annoying thing but i’ll leave it there for now. I just wanted to say hi & to thank you all for shedding light on what seems to be the “real” Marzia.

Post by Guest »

Leia_ITA wrote:Poor girl

At least she received a lot of positive responses

But is embarrassing that Marzia didn’t said anything about
Is this sentence even grammatically correct? "these comments are gone way too far"??

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

[som3thing] wrote:I will miss 'Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions' a lot, this has been one perfect name if there ever was one

EDIT:
"the ultimate guide for greedy people with no creativity"
uuuh I love this
I realized pretty early on that nothing was going to top that. :D

I’d suggest putting that other phrase in the opening post, cause a lot of new people will stumble upon it that way. Could make it a parody of her book title even. “Dream Stealer — an uninspired cash-grab by QuitterPieMarzia.”

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”