Re: Emily

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

slamdunk89 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:07 pm
wilmadawn wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:30 pm
Maddixo55 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:54 pm
Anyone know what’s going on with her? She’s like living in a hotel and seems super depressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i was wondering too...she said wasn't ready to share. so...is her prep over now? she was supposed to be miss olympia queen last year.
She's definitely still prepping she's done a couple of videos on it. She has some vague "oppurtunity" that has her staying in this hotel room, she hasn't said what it is but that it was too good to pass up
Is she doing a some sort of reality show? Don't they usually have them stay in hotels until production ends? Just a thought...

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Emily "Miss Anus Sparkles" Whoden? - Part 3

Post by Scarlet11 »

She said it wasn't a reality show--though she'd be perfect for one, as they always need a judgmental asshole as part of the cast.

Whatever she was doing that is so cryptic and top secret, she said her "contract is up" and she'll be going home soon, where she'll be free to walk around mask-free and with a gun strapped to her thigh, would be my guess.

annahoney1234
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by annahoney1234 »

It’s ironic that she has preached many many times to tell your depression to fuck off or just go to the gym, and now she’s deep in it and realizing that the stupid shit she was trying to tell people to do doesn’t actually work when it’s real depression. Sucks she’s learning that through experience, but I’m hoping she’ll stop pushing the idea that depressive episodes are basically a choice.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

She says this hush-hush job of hers is "training the lead actress in a major action movie." Yeah, I cannot imagine it's anything but low-budget, but sure.

Also, I may never stop laughing at her pontificating about how the fitness industry has become over-sexualized and she doesn't believe in that and doesn't post that kind of content (cut to photos of her with her ass and bolt-on boobs on full display).

Maddixo55
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Maddixo55 »

Scarlet11 wrote:She says this hush-hush job of hers is "training the lead actress in a major action movie." Yeah, I cannot imagine it's anything but low-budget, but sure.

Also, I may never stop laughing at her pontificating about how the fitness industry has become over-sexualized and she doesn't believe in that and doesn't post that kind of content (cut to photos of her with her ass and bolt-on boobs on full display).
There’s no way a real film production would hire some random fitness influencer for for this lol. There’s wayyyy too many real people in that industry for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

Ha, reminds me of no-name personal trainers getting scammed by the Hollywood Con Queen https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/1 ... en-suspect

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

She's such a condescending ass. Just posted on her stories how "hey, if you want to stay in your house, wearing 3 masks and only ordering online for the rest of your lives, fine. But I'm going to live my life."

Guarantee she won't get the vaccine, either.

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:08 pm
She's such a condescending ass. Just posted on her stories how "hey, if you want to stay in your house, wearing 3 masks and only ordering online for the rest of your lives, fine. But I'm going to live my life."

Guarantee she won't get the vaccine, either.
Does this mean she also supports giving people back their tax money to stay home or will she force these people to work and wait on her :?

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Now she thinks she's being persecuted for her ~political beliefs.
I’m flagged/ blocked for whatever reason & my story views have been exactly 1,000 (LOL) since last night and I can’t update the link in my bio (haven’t been able to for a week) it’s actually a joke. It’s insane to me that you can work so hard for something & naturally build it, and then they can just take it away from you based on an algorithm or political preference, + more. I’ve been thinking about starting a texting community. So I can d
directly text anyone who wants to stay in contact with me. Any thoughts / opinions on that?

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

I wonder what her ex husband is up to? he seemed so awesome

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”