Nikki OrTHOTics Blackketter - Part 15

Re: Nikki OrTHOTics Blackketter - Part 15

Post by Guest »

My neighbor's wife works at an outpatient surgery center (like actual medically necessary surgeries rather than elective surgeries) and she said more and more women are having to have their implants taken out because of complications. It seems we figured out how to put bags in women's breasts long before we figured out if we really should be putting bags in women's breasts.

Post by Guest »

lucasdevlin wrote:My neighbor's wife works at an outpatient surgery center (like actual medically necessary surgeries rather than elective surgeries) and she said more and more women are having to have their implants taken out because of complications. It seems we figured out how to put bags in women's breasts long before we figured out if we really should be putting bags in women's breasts.
not to be ~that person~ but how do you know they're having complications rather than just saying they are in order to have insurance help them out? i know lots of people who have done this for various elective surgeries and they always go through outpatient surgery places. where i live anyway there isn't really a difference between where you go for elective outpatient surgery versus mandatory outpatient surgery, and doctors are often happy to cite medically necessary reasons for surgeries if it means the patient can use insurance. a lot of the time people won't get surgeries if their insurance won't cover it, unless it's life threatening, but again that's just my personal experience from people i know and where i personally live

Post by Guest »

dontmakememakeyou wrote: not to be ~that person~ but how do you know they're having complications rather than just saying they are in order to have insurance help them out?
Well insurance companies aren't stupid and actively work to deny bogus claims, so I assume it's not exactly an epidemic of women faking prolonged serious pain, inhibited movement, tissue damage, damage to the implants themselves that endanger the women's health, etc.

She seems to believe that these women have genuine medical cause to remove their implants, and she would know so I believe her. I don't have any inside info besides what she told me though.

Post by Guest »

I thought cosmetic procedures aren’t covered by insurance even if its an explant ?

Post by Guest »

Le sigh wrote:I thought cosmetic procedures aren’t covered by insurance even if its an explant ?
A quick Google search says that excessive pain, capsular contracture, tissue and skin damage, and obviously implant rupture are all valid causes to have implant removal deemed medically necessary and get insurance to at least partially cover the costs (depending on the insurer).

Obviously none of this is relevant to Nikki, but some women do genuinely need their implants removed.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by fritzness »

She's been talking about how she regretting them long before this explant 'trend' or whatever started.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Emily2424 »

wow I didnt know she had a second channel " Unfiltered Nikki B" where it has just her gaming ..Jesus she plays literally for 4-6 hours straight just sitting there gaming and gets paid for it ...yet somehow she doesnt know why she feels unmotivated with life :?

Post by Guest »

Wonder how long she’ll stay in Tx. Other than the gymshark party, I don’t see why she waited till the 23rd to go home. Wouldn’t hanging with family be preferable to hanging out with your cat, in your lonesome apartment?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Emily2424 wrote:wow I didnt know she had a second channel " Unfiltered Nikki B" where it has just her gaming ..Jesus she plays literally for 4-6 hours straight just sitting there gaming and gets paid for it ...yet somehow she doesnt know why she feels unmotivated with life :?
Twitch gaming streaming is a whole other universe. She probably makes a decent bit streaming and It's what she's into, but at the same time, I can see why she wouldn't want to give up Gymshark.

I think she could find a balance between the two if she sat down and really worked it out. She needs guidance. It's not easy to figure that shit out on your own if you don't know the first steps.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

fritzness wrote:
Emily2424 wrote:wow I didnt know she had a second channel " Unfiltered Nikki B" where it has just her gaming ..Jesus she plays literally for 4-6 hours straight just sitting there gaming and gets paid for it ...yet somehow she doesnt know why she feels unmotivated with life :?
Twitch gaming streaming is a whole other universe. She probably makes a decent bit streaming and It's what she's into, but at the same time, I can see why she wouldn't want to give up Gymshark.

I think she could find a balance between the two if she sat down and really worked it out. She needs guidance. It's not easy to figure that shit out on your own if you don't know the first steps.
Really? Anyone with Twitch knowledge know how much she could be making?

sanys
Learner
Learner

Post by sanys »

Her insta vids of her back are so sad. I'm glad she's trying but wow I didn't realise how far she'd fallen fitness-wise. Ive followed her since way back when she started her channel and have bumped her off everything in the 6 months or so. Machine pull ups 4+ years into your gym life :rofl: :rofl:

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I feel like her going on about how her upper body holds fat and she sees muscle poking through is kind of a sign that she’s reading here. Since we were all going on about how her upper body had no muscle at all.. I feel like she’s trying to prove us wrong. or it’s a really strange coincidence but imma stick with the former. Lol

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Bootyguru2 wrote:I feel like her going on about how her upper body holds fat and she sees muscle poking through is kind of a sign that she’s reading here. Since we were all going on about how her upper body had no muscle at all.. I feel like she’s trying to prove us wrong. or it’s a really strange coincidence but imma stick with the former. Lol
She said it for years

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Spid wrote:
fritzness wrote:

Really? Anyone with Twitch knowledge know how much she could be making?
*raises hand* I am a Twitch streamer, in a different genre. I don't know her subscriber numbers specifically because only the streamer can see that, but streamers earn $2.50 per subscriber. She also has donations set up and discount links which likely give her a kickback. People make full livings off of gaming on Twitch. As I said, not sure of her specific subscriber numbers but based on her follower count... she's likely doing alright.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Spid wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:I feel like her going on about how her upper body holds fat and she sees muscle poking through is kind of a sign that she’s reading here. Since we were all going on about how her upper body had no muscle at all.. I feel like she’s trying to prove us wrong. or it’s a really strange coincidence but imma stick with the former. Lol
She said it for years
I know she’s always said that, but I feel like it was just too perfect of timing to bring it up again so randomly.

And yes, I thought that footage looked familiar!!

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Spid wrote:
She said it for years
I know she’s always said that, but I feel like it was just too perfect of timing to bring it up again so randomly.

And yes, I thought that footage looked familiar!!
You'll be able to tell when she's read here because she'll have a breakdown on Twitter.

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

Nikki BOREthotics Blacketter

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Nikki Bore-tnite Gameketter?

I just like playing games with names :rofl:

dustfairy
Debater
Debater

Post by dustfairy »

How about just "Nikki Boring Blackketter" because she's actually so boring these days she doesn't deserve a clever title

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Nikki “Jacked Upperbody” Wackketter

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”