Elle Florence - Not Very Lawyerly Nordstrom Shopper (PART 3)

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence - Not Very Lawyerly Nordstrom Shopper (PAR

Post by WreckedInWestTexas »

I'm shocked that she made her mother drive her an hour (each way) to go and get her eyebrows done! Surely there are loads of good places in Vancouver that are transit accessible? I would be so embarrased if I did that!

Ginette is a fool though for indulging her daughter.

Post by Guest »

WreckedInWestTexas wrote:I'm shocked that she made her mother drive her an hour (each way) to go and get her eyebrows done! Surely there are loads of good places in Vancouver that are transit accessible? I would be so embarrased if I did that!

Ginette is a fool though for indulging her daughter.
I’ve always been a little (ok, actually very) irritated over the fact that Elle uses her mom (and formerly Joe) as her personal chauffeur. It’s like, your mom is much older than you are and you’re a freaking adult. Get your license/licence, for god’s sake.

Understandably, this is Ginette’s own doing. If it were my mom, she’d be more mean about it and tell me to walk to the nearest bus stop.

Hopefully this new boyfriend of hers is okay with driving Miss Elle around because it looks like she won’t be getting her full license anytime soon. :roll:

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Akent_2016 »

Funny she is sharing all the details of her eyebrows and eyelash extension procedures but is still lying about her chin implant.

notsoposh
Debater
Debater

Post by notsoposh »

Embarrassing to see a 30 yr old woman depending on her mom to get her eyebrows sorted!

ohnotheydidnt__
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohnotheydidnt__ »

Akent_2016 wrote:Funny she is sharing all the details of her eyebrows and eyelash extension procedures but is still lying about her chin implant.
Not to mention she's definitely had botox. Possibly filler too. It was obvious in her eyebrow blading video.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

ohnotheydidnt__ wrote:
Akent_2016 wrote:Funny she is sharing all the details of her eyebrows and eyelash extension procedures but is still lying about her chin implant.
Not to mention she's definitely had botox. Possibly filler too. It was obvious in her eyebrow blading video.
Definitely, I noticed that too.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Oh did anyone catch My Daily Sweet shading Elle in her La Pausa event video? I don't normally watch her, but I was curious to see the event. She mentioned she'd be giving the free, full size chanel perfume she received to somebody as a gift, then quickly clarified that it wouldn't be the WHOLE gift, obviously. :D

Post by Guest »

I can’t finish the video, the up-speak and vocal fry are worse than usual. It’s like fingernails on a chalkboard, how can she not hear how bad she sounds when editing her own videos? She needs speech therapy just to be tolerable.

Post by Guest »

Her mom looked frazzled after that first appointment. If you’re going to make someone drive 2 hours round trip you should probably treat her to a microblading session, lol. ;)

How she calls herself a girlboss when she is dependent on hitching rides with mommy and can’t be single for more than a month is beyond me.

I did want to say I thought this video was interesting only because I’m Asian and have invisible brows.

ohnotheydidnt__
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohnotheydidnt__ »

adel220 wrote:Her mom looked frazzled after that first appointment. If you’re going to make someone drive 2 hours round trip you should probably treat her to a microblading session, lol. ;)

How she calls herself a girlboss when she is dependent on hitching rides with mommy and can’t be single for more than a month is beyond me.

I did want to say I thought this video was interesting only because I’m Asian and have invisible brows.
The brows weren't very well done though, when she zoomed in it looked sloppily filled in with big brush strokes.

Agree 100% about her mom. What a rude daughter.

Post by Guest »

i debated on mentioning this because I thought it was a little mean even for me, but since I don’t like Elle, did anyone notice her sweating when she was having her brows done? Not that anyone can help it but next time don’t wear gray. 8-)

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Haha she should have had her boyfriend drive her.... Can't shelter him from yo high-maintenance self forever Smelle...

Also, I'm sorry but her face is so odd!!
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

LivinginSeattle wrote:Morning from where I am ladies! (And perhaps gentlemen) I just watched Olivialovenmark's Instagram stories and there's a priceless one with Elle dancing with about 13 hours left. Please go get some laughs!
She's wearing her Juniors department glitter dress and shaking her booty like her life depends on finding a man

https://storiesig.com/stories/olivialovenmark
Well, class through and through, isn't she? :D

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker

Post by WreckedInWestTexas »

It's nice to see Elle actually having fun and being a normal person, instead of being a Kate Middleton uptight wannabe.

That said... her white mom dancing was so cringey :rofl:

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

You can see in Olivia’s other stories from that night that other people are in jeans and shirts or sweaters. She is way overdressed.

Post by Guest »

Champagne4Breakfast wrote:You can see in Olivia’s other stories from that night that other people are in jeans and shirts or sweaters. She is way overdressed.
Haha, you’re right! But it’s the dancing that’s overkill. Shaking her butt and moving her arms trying hard to look sexy but failing miserably. She’s aching for attention and clearly not getting enough.

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

On the cusp of 30 and nobody to put a ring on her finger. So she went out and got herself a 2100 pound ring that looks like something that came out of a gumball machine, designed by a nonjeweler like herself. And might I point out that the ring features a cashan cut?

Anne7
Learner
Learner

Post by Anne7 »

Oh, sweetie. If you really were such a "jewelry nerd" you'd know there are other rings out there beside the collection of a makeup artist whose designs aren't even hers. You'd also know that this is called bezel setting, and that all those rings just don't look good together because the tanzanite ring has a white metal setting. A self-professed jewelry nerd should know that jewelry is not just pearls and overpriced trendy rings. There are incredible jewelry designers out there whose pieces even have sculptural worth, but I guess you won't know about them since you can't find them in Nordstrom.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

"WINSTONNNN" I didn't watch enough of the video to see if she introduces the tree in her life lmao... But she conveniently got one of her ugly ass rats in frame.

Why do I get the feeling that she hears the rodents talking to her?
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Post by Guest »

She paid 2100 pounds for a semi-precious stone?! Sorry, but she is an idiot! Such a waste of money!!!

I know that was harsh, but good god. I'm not a hardcore jewelry fanatic, but at least I know what gemstones are considered valuable. I'm sure if you showed Elle a dirty diamond and oiled emerald on a plain gold band, she would think how pretty and "sparkly" it was, so long as the rocks are big enough. :roll: :rofl:

Return to “Elle Florence”