fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “Thirsty Because She’s So Salty” Lace

Post by fairydust »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Gossipmedium wrote:New video. I feel like Paul gave honest answers,but I feel like marissas advice were quotes and self health books not genuinely her own. Also I’m tired of hearing people say you don’t need to work hard to get ahead. Let’s be real these people busted there ass to get what they want and now that they have it they tell others not to. Stop giving privileged information the rest of us don’t have trust funds to fall back on.
A lot of people on social media didn't work hard to get where they are though, they happened to look a certain way and get in early before the platforms were over saturated.
THANK YOU!

Marissa got lucky by being blonde, white, and trendy. That’s not hard work. That’s connections and genetics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Gappax9
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gappax9 »

I’m sorry I physically can not listen to Marissa talk about money or working. She has not been “overworked” a day in her life I honestly find it offensive that she even talks about finances and money and working. PLEASE GET A REAL JOB. ONE THAT REQUIRES YOU TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE EVERY DAY MARISSA. THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BE ANLE TO GIVE BETTER ADVICE THAN “don’t work too hard, just manifest your wealth. Stop hating yourself by being a contributing member of society”

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Gossipmedium wrote:New video. I feel like Paul gave honest answers,but I feel like marissas advice were quotes and self health books not genuinely her own. Also I’m tired of hearing people say you don’t need to work hard to get ahead. Let’s be real these people busted there ass to get what they want and now that they have it they tell others not to. Stop giving privileged information the rest of us don’t have trust funds to fall back on.
A lot of people on social media didn't work hard to get where they are though, they happened to look a certain way and get in early before the platforms were over saturated.

True, but starting out they look like shit. She didn’t start out how she looks now same with others like Nikki Blacketter. So yes they were exposed at the right time, but the difference is they has to be consistent with content on all platforms, be creative, be nice and friendly, and get noticed for sponsores. Now that marissa is established she doesn’t make the effort to do shit money just comes to her with sponcerships who are crazy enough to keep sending it to her. And idiots who are letting her fix their life when she has no clue how to fix her own. So yes she had to bust her ass at first in my opinion. Also I believe she is of age to have received a trust fund of some shit because her social media is dropping like flies and she seems to not give a rats ass about it or else she wouldnt be so flaky.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Marissa hasn’t really done much sponsored content in awhile. I think the last one was for Four Sigmatic, and that was months ago. It doesn’t even seem like she’s been getting that many PR packages either. I just don’t understand why anyone would want her to promote their products. She can’t even put together a decent video promoting them. She thinks that a silent video of her chopping vegetables without a bra on is an appropriate promotional video for Blue Apron. She has no idea what hard work even is, and is continually rewarded for it anyway.
"Sure, Jan..."

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Marissa on Instagram: "Gooooooo morning! I just want to remind you that I see you, you're beautiful, and you matter. Life is abundant and flowing. Close your eyes, imagine the person you want to be, and then step into that dream life, goddess. In case you need a sign, this is it. Love and light surround you."

Marissa on Twitter: "WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME SAYS MORE ABOUT YOU THAN ME. THESE CRUSTY BITCHES OUT THERE, TALKING SHIT. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SHITTY, PATHETIC LITTLE LIVES. JEALOUSY AIN'T A GOOD LOOK BOO!"

Does each of her personalities have a different social media account, or...

Post by Guest »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:Marissa on Instagram: "Gooooooo morning! I just want to remind you that I see you, you're beautiful, and you matter. Life is abundant and flowing. Close your eyes, imagine the person you want to be, and then step into that dream life, goddess. In case you need a sign, this is it. Love and light surround you."

Marissa on Twitter: "WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME SAYS MORE ABOUT YOU THAN ME. THESE CRUSTY BITCHES OUT THERE, TALKING SHIT. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SHITTY, PATHETIC LITTLE LIVES. JEALOUSY AIN'T A GOOD LOOK BOO!"

Does each of her personalities have a different social media account, or...

Hahaha, that would explain a lot :D

almostfamous
Learner
Learner

Post by almostfamous »

I know it’s been discussed before but WHO TALKS TO THEIR GRANDPARENTS LIKE THAT (insta stories) I don’t call my parents by their first name and never my grandparents. and then I think she even referred to them as “these bitches”... and the condescending voice? GIRL, they give you money and support you and you act like that? bye.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

almostfamous wrote:I know it’s been discussed before but WHO TALKS TO THEIR GRANDPARENTS LIKE THAT (insta stories) I don’t call my parents by their first name and never my grandparents. and then I think she even referred to them as “these bitches”... and the condescending voice? GIRL, they give you money and support you and you act like that? bye.

Those stories were honestly infuriating to watch. For some reason, Marissa thinks it's cool/funny to record people talking when they don't know it and then make faces at the camera and ask them questions to mock them. She does that to her "friends" all the time and I guess now her grandparents, too. Since she's already back in LA, it sure seems like she only swings by her grandparents' house when she needs to drive their car, drop her dogs off, or publicly mock them.

Also, I guess "Vlogmas" means uploading one video in a seven day period consisting of you and another bullshitter sitting in your living room at 10am on a week day taking about manifesting money.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love how none of her followers/minions have acknowledged that she stopped doing vlogmas on December 13th, after five total uploads. Her credibility is so low that nobody believes her when she announces a new series anymore so it doesn't even phase people when she doesn't follow through.

What the hell is her game plan for her life at this point? I don't understand how she can possibility feel fulfilled laying around her house all day and swindling people.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Return to “MarissaLace”