MissRemiBashton: Punching and Losing Friends - Part 7

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiBashton: Punching and Losing Friends - Part 7

Post by danny-devito »

konagirl wrote:I haven't seen one of her videos in months so I have no idea what's going on with her... but does she (or Alisha) even hang out with "AZN Girl Squad," any more or did the others finally get sick of them, or rather, was it no longer beneficial to hang out with them?

And from reading the posts here it seems like she got an apt so she has a work space with her venture with Alisha?

HAHAHA. That's not going to end well. I guarantee she is not the type of person that can go into business with a friend. They're "relationship" will be over sooner rather than later... and of course it won't be her fault at all.
the "office space" is just hers. in one of the vlogs where she's looking at different apartments (either hers or alisha's) alisha says she'll be over all the time, but i think she just meant that she'll be coming over to work on her own stuff, not that the office will be a shared space. seems like a complete waste to me... she already has a giant apartment with a spare bedroom, why can't she just do work there?

also i can't unsee her giant bobblehead now that it's been pointed out here.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

I never understood why these YouTubers rent office spaces just to sit on a laptop for a couple hours to edit videos lol. As if they can’t do that at home, it’s not like they have a bunch of paperwork to do or meetings to hold. And then they go buy a bunch of stationary,pens, pencils, notebooks, organizers and calendars they never touch and these big ass desks and chairs as if they cant sit on their couch, bed or at their kitchen table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by side_eye »

has she never heard of a library??? can't she bring all her coloring utensils there and have a quiet, FREE place to edit videos? smh. such a waste of money to rent an entire other apartment just to sit on her ass and edit videos in between soul cycle classes.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

It just seems like having a whole other apartment for "work" is only going to cause confusion. Is she planning to leave her laptop and cameras and editing crap at the new apartment? Or is she going to cart all that crap over there when she edits vlogs and chooses what colors to use in the next Honeyflop mask? Is Alisha supposed to go to the new apt to do the podcast recordings? Or do they go to a studio for those?

I just see Remi never really using the work apartment for work and forgetting different equipment between the places and making Eli run back and forth. And poor Daisy sits at the old place alone.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Here she is doing her patented stripper dance alone in public. Remi, you forgot to wear pants.

She seems to be doing a lot more photos and vids from a distance. What's wrong, Remi? Can't fool the camera into thinking you're still losing weight?Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

She's just throwing away money. Someone asked on instagram why she had a kitchen if it was just an office and she said it was for cooking videos lol. Her cooking videos are not nearly important enough for a separate professional kitchen. Like I'm honestly having trouble wrapping my brain around these two expensive ass rent payments for literally no good reason.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

I KIND OF understand why she would want another apartment solely for filming videos/work shit.
Your home is suppose to be a place to relax and come back to earth.
But her work space at home is her kitchen, living room, bedroom, closet room etc. So she has no personal space that isnt associated with work.
She fucked up by turning the spare bedroom into a closet instead of a work space.

A lot of good youtubers Ive seen buy a house or apartment and dedicate a room specifically for videos with a backdrop and props and lighting.
Or normal work from home people have an office where they do all of there work.

Remi has no differential between work and home....so her choice was to buy another apartment lmao.

Its not reasonable,cost efficiant or smart at all tho.

If I was her I would have just moved to an apartment with three room(assuming she kept her closet room) or bought a house with three bedrooms.

OR if the apartment has any spare bedrooms, she could always rent it out to a reliable source.....but idk Im sure shes not worried about the money.

She needs to constantly be living on her fucking toes because you just never know what can happen with youtube or your source of income.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

cocomomo wrote:
She needs to constantly be living on her fucking toes because you just never know what can happen with youtube or your source of income.
Right. And I've seen other popular youtubers have their channels suddenly demonetized for no real explaination at all. And they really struggle after that to keep viewers and still make money.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

They don’t really need the 2nd apartment for the podcast because they already go somewhere to record that. It’s a waste of money unless she’s paying for it for someone to live there on her dime.

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

i can't for the life of me understand why all these youtubers spend so much money on apartments, in remi's case now, TWO APARTMENTS!!! it is such a waste of money. if she got a more basic apartment and just saved some money she could buy an actual home (doesn't have to be a mansion like lauren's) with a designated space for an office/filming studio. it is such a waste.

Elle4371
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle4371 »

"one of my really good friends I think actually lost his house"

She thinks he lost his house? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Why didn’t she just rent that apartment for Eli instead? He’s the one that actually does all the work. Personal assistant, dog walker, video editor,videographer, photographer. Probably does all her cleaning and laundry too.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

Elle4371 wrote:"one of my really good friends I think actually lost his house"

She thinks he lost his house? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I noticed that too. Like either he did or he didn’t lol

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

quietcat6 wrote:Here she is doing her patented stripper dance alone in public. Remi, you forgot to wear pants.

She seems to be doing a lot more photos and vids from a distance. What's wrong, Remi? Can't fool the camera into thinking you're still losing weight?Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
OMG HER DRESS IS ABOUT READY TO SLIP ALLLL THE WAY UP. I can almost see her vagina like wtf how can she even move in something that short

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

I can’t understand renting another apartment for an office. It makes absolutely no sense. Like everyone has said, the new apartment has to be completely furnished, so that’s a shit ton of money right there and of course she’ll have to decorate both places for Christmas and Thanksgiving so that’s more money thrown away. And she’ll probably buy a new laptop for “her office” so that she won’t have to carry one back and forth and she’ll prob get a new desktop even though she doesn’t even use the one that she has now.

She needs a kitchen for cooking videos? She’ll buy all new kitchen appliances and utensils and lighting equipment/tripods so that she doesn’t have to carry anything back and forth…really this just seems like a way to feed her shopping addiction. I bet after she furnishes it and buys all the crap for it, she stops using it 4-5 months later because it’s too far to walk to. She’s that lazy. This time next year when the lease ends, she’ll just get rid of all the crap she bought and won’t ever mention it again.

I think her apartment now is 5K a month which is already a crazy ass amount to spend on rent and the new place has to be at least 3K a month, so that’s close to $100,000 a year on rent. WTF?!? I can’t think of anything more stupid. It would be way cheaper to just rent an office space.

If she’s willing to spend 100K on rent she must be making at least 3 or 4 times that much in total income. It’s crazy how much she makes, but entertainment careers don’t last forever. I wouldn’t be able to sleep just burning money like that when Youtube could end at any moment and hardly anyone is able to make it on Youtube/Instagram when they’re 40+. She’s planning to blow 100K/year because she doesn’t want to answer emails and edit at her kitchen table. Stupid.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Lilyroman wrote:Why didn’t she just rent that apartment for Eli instead? He’s the one that actually does all the work. Personal assistant, dog walker, video editor,videographer, photographer. Probably does all her cleaning and laundry too.
wait he edits her videos??? Wtf does she do than and why does she need an office if someone else does everything for her??? What the point?

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

summerday wrote:I think her apartment now is 5K a month which is already a crazy ass amount to spend on rent and the new place has to be at least 3K a month, so that’s close to $100,000 a year on rent. WTF?!? I can’t think of anything more stupid. It would be way cheaper to just rent an office space.

If she’s willing to spend 100K on rent she must be making at least 3 or 4 times that much in total income. It’s crazy how much she makes, but entertainment careers don’t last forever. I wouldn’t be able to sleep just burning money like that when Youtube could end at any moment and hardly anyone is able to make it on Youtube/Instagram when they’re 40+. She’s planning to blow 100K/year because she doesn’t want to answer emails and edit at her kitchen table. Stupid.
to be honest, she's probably making in the millions. monica church posted a vlog where she briefly mentions/alludes to her income, and i believe her income like a year or two ago was around 800k. remi has bigger channels than monica, so she has to be making at least a million at the moment, given she's got two channels for collecting adsense, more sponsors than monica both on youtube and other platforms, honeyflop, and now sponsored content on prettybasic... on top of receiving toooons of pr and free trips from all types of companies.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

I thought Monica said she made 80k?
But yeah if Monica makes that much then remi is making much much more.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

She's not making enough for renting two apartments to be financially reasonable. So many of these YouTubers are idiotic when it comes to their money. Remi in particular is just a moron in general.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”