Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

Post by Persephone_moon »

I always find it fucking laughable how someone as filthy rich as Amelia Liana has no problem shopping from PrettyLittleThing and BooHoo but LIDL, the luxe Queen of YouTube, won’t go anywhere near it unless it’s for the affiliate money

I might also add, her intro that some of you mentioned about how people are just jealous... she really needs to stop this self-agrandizing of hers and come down to reality. She is NOT the only person on YouTube portraying a luxe lifestyle, in fact there dime a dozen of youtubers and influencers who do it WAY better than Lidl can ever hope for herself.

It really baffles me that she thinks people are jealous!!! People like Camila Caril, Lorna Luxe and Tamara are waaaaaay richer and don’t come across as annoying and entitled and smug as Lidl.

She needs some good introspection lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

pumpkinpie2
Informer
Informer

Re: Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

Post by pumpkinpie2 »

I had stopped watching Lidl for a couple of months because her videos became so dull. This week I watched a few because I was out of all other YT videos/TV shows to watch on the treadmill (and I NEED a distraction).

This might come off harsh, but after taking a break from her and coming back, her looks are truly shocking. I'm not at all saying she's ugly/unattractive, but her features are so disproportionate due to the fillers, implants, and weight loss. She literally looks like a cartoon character. I don't know how her head hasn't snapped off. It's massive in proportion to her neck/shoulders. She is a living bobble head.

(Apologies if this is too rough, but I was in a state of shock mid-run yesterday and I needed to share.)

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

blink_fink wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:
Hullegc wrote:Someone, a few threads or pages ago, recommended ‘frassyaudrey’ on instagram. Oh my god, follow her immediately. She is everything.
That was me - you're welcome - she's amazing isn't she? she is like 90s vogue but has the decency to make non lux brands like pennys and missguided look so Luxe, in her product placement you can clearly see what she is advertising - she is just gives me life in this influencer world - she does it right!!!!!!
Ladies, this is actually one of the Youtubers I mentioned we received a rate card for, from her agency in Washington State :rofl:

She gets paid A LOT to be real...this is the day I stopped watching beauty Youtubers

2018 Rates
Instagram $8,000
Instagram Video $16,000
Instagram Highlight $4,000/Month
Instagram Story $8,000
Twitter $2,000
Periscope $2,000
Exclusive Youtube Video $18,500
Product/Service Usage in youtube Video $10,000
Audrey is not a youtuber;)

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Brunette_ wrote:
blink_fink wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:
Hullegc wrote:Someone, a few threads or pages ago, recommended ‘frassyaudrey’ on instagram. Oh my god, follow her immediately. She is everything.
That was me - you're welcome - she's amazing isn't she? she is like 90s vogue but has the decency to make non lux brands like pennys and missguided look so Luxe, in her product placement you can clearly see what she is advertising - she is just gives me life in this influencer world - she does it right!!!!!!
Ladies, this is actually one of the Youtubers I mentioned we received a rate card for, from her agency in Washington State :rofl:

She gets paid A LOT to be real...this is the day I stopped watching beauty Youtubers

2018 Rates
Instagram $8,000
Instagram Video $16,000
Instagram Highlight $4,000/Month
Instagram Story $8,000
Twitter $2,000
Periscope $2,000
Exclusive Youtube Video $18,500
Product/Service Usage in youtube Video $10,000
Audrey is not a youtuber;)

Ugh, quoted the wrong comment :roll: ...my info was in regard to Samantha on Youtube

I'm a MAJOR Frassy fan :respekt:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Who's dreading her starting saying 'ideal for the TRANSITIONAL SEASON'...

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Who's dreading her starting saying 'ideal for the TRANSITIONAL SEASON'...
Oh god... autumnal will be back soon too.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Autumnal isn’t back yet but the stupid mid calf boots and bloody Balmain boring blazers are :rofl:
Isn’t she rich enough to completely redo her shoe collection, she only has about 50 pairs max.

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

kittyg wrote:I had stopped watching Lidl for a couple of months because her videos became so dull. This week I watched a few because I was out of all other YT videos/TV shows to watch on the treadmill (and I NEED a distraction).

This might come off harsh, but after taking a break from her and coming back, her looks are truly shocking. I'm not at all saying she's ugly/unattractive, but her features are so disproportionate due to the fillers, implants, and weight loss. She literally looks like a cartoon character. I don't know how her head hasn't snapped off. It's massive in proportion to her neck/shoulders. She is a living bobble head.

(Apologies if this is too rough, but I was in a state of shock mid-run yesterday and I needed to share.)

I think youre slightly harsh but allowed your opinion, I think Roald Dahl said it best

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

So it looks like they have an Aston Martin, oh dear bitchy lux lidl won’t be able to come over herself. That much money on a car when you aren’t a good driver (ie Ali) , is a wee bit mad and dangerous, but we all know it isn’t theirs , just a loan!!

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Hunevoque wrote:Autumnal isn’t back yet but the stupid mid calf boots and bloody Balmain boring blazers are :rofl:
Isn’t she rich enough to completely redo her shoe collection, she only has about 50 pairs max.
It doesn't matter whether she redoes her shoe collection or not. She always chooses the ugliest shoes anyway. Just remember the LV Dr Martens boots and the Balenciaga knife boots from last autumn...

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Louisaholic wrote:
kittyg wrote:I had stopped watching Lidl for a couple of months because her videos became so dull. This week I watched a few because I was out of all other YT videos/TV shows to watch on the treadmill (and I NEED a distraction).

I think youre slightly harsh but allowed your opinion, I think Roald Dahl said it best

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
No, I think Lidl is ruining her face with filler overuse not just her bitchy thoughts.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

What is this?! Awful marketing... such crap and unprofessional photos. You can’t even see the earrings properly.

Lexopedia
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexopedia »

Oh Lydia of course they always drove an Aston Martin. My grandparents too. Actually my mom was born in an Aston Martin. My great grandparents had a space shuttle that they would run their errands in. Me? I just got a golden flying carpet, I wish I could give them all a spin.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

oh so now her grandparents owned Aston Martins?! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: but she is still trying to pass of that "homeless" nonsense ... she is just another entitled twat

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Lexopedia wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 3cdd72.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>68aedfec9903e9e15d671726b93cdd72</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Oh Lydia of course they always drove an Aston Martin. My grandparents too. Actually my mom was born in an Aston Martin. My great grandparents had a space shuttle that they would run their errands in. Me? I just got a golden flying carpet, I wish I could give them all a spin.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
My Grandparents drove Aston Martins too but as a millennial I just teleport :roll: :rofl:

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Her idea of being homeless means living with her grandmother for a while. She's a pathetic attention seeker and a pro at playing victim.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

This is hilarious. Cannot believe she has brought her grandparents into it!!!!

Anyway, it's time for a fresh thread almost - where's our beloved Eggy?!!?
Someone please mention the aston martin in the title hahahhaa

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Also why has she filmed the Registration plate?!

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

She replied in her Instagram comments that they only have the Aston Martin for the weekend.

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

yankydoo wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... c6be5f.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>05bd3d49f0cb3dced8833026bcc6be5f</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

What is this?! Awful marketing... such crap and unprofessional photos. You can’t even see the earrings properly.

So have they just taken a screen shot of her video or something?? Looks really amateur, and what the actual fuck!! That much for those earrings. You could buy them from a high street jeweler for less than half of that. They are fecking tiny. Man, there are some gullible idiots out there.

Return to “Lydia Millen”