Comolemntfou
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Actress Tanya with rolls after rolls and banned on Wikipedia #30

Post by Comolemntfou »

New topic!

Here's the banned on Wikipedia story that should get more attention - https://tattle.life/news/tanya-burr-ass ... wikipedia/

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comolemntfou
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Actress Tanya with rolls after rolls and banned on Wikip

Post by Comolemntfou »

Comolemntfou wrote:New topic!

Here's the banned on Wikipedia story that should get more attention - https://tattle.life/news/tanya-burr-ass ... wikipedia/

Hang on I know I put #30 in the title Image

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

I don't follow very many actors on IG, but is it normal to post pictures about yourself "on set" all the time? (I know it's not). To me, it just screams how insecure she is about it. She constantly needs confirmation and praise.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: she reeks of desperation

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

nixworld68 wrote:I don't follow very many actors on IG, but is it normal to post pictures about yourself "on set" all the time? (I know it's not). To me, it just screams how insecure she is about it. She constantly needs confirmation and praise.
This is what I don't get because I used to be an extra on tv shows and movies and we were absolutely forbidden from taking any photos whatsoever.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Comolemntfou wrote:New topic!

Lolol “actress is her job now and YouTube her hobby” oh ok, let’s take away the YouTube money as it’s “just a hobby” I’d love to see her actually live of money she makes as being this big shot actress.. she wouldn’t be able to pay her bills for even 1 month
Just realize youtube is your job and you are trying to act :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:Please tell me Tanya is playing the wannabe actress!! I mean, she plays such a wide range of roles doesn't she? Where did she get the experience for this?! ImageImage
Sounds like Tanya (failed actress) and Jim (failed screen play writer)

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

I can say with almost-certainty that the law (in the UK and anywhere else) doesn't cover the kind of deception we've seen recently on Tanya's social media. Hopefully one day the law will catch up to understand that Tanya's social media content is business, not personal. Therefore her content should be held to the same scrutiny as a business. She knows impressionable people follow her and she's said outright that she eats what she likes to look like her edited UK size 8-10 photos. Imagine if a diet product/book/delivery service came out and said that, then it turned out to be a lie. The Advertising Standards Agency would be all over them. Then she's showing herself getting all this sun, using x, y, z products, and pretending she gets no sun damage.

As I was typing that I wondered: what about actual actors/musicians etc.. who are on social media? They're technically still in their public persona and have private accounts for their real life. They might recommend health tips and products that are unproven or dangerous, but I think Tanya and other influencers are different because their number one role is as influencers. Their job is being their online brand, not an actor whose online presence is a very small part of their job.

I know she's not making explicit claims like a skincare or slimming product would, but in my eyes she's a LOT closer to those products that are heavily regulated than she is to being someone making a throwaway comment. The laws haven't caught up to how you don't have to be explicitly selling something these days to still be influencing purchases and behaviour.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

literaryrose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by literaryrose »

I don't understand why in her instagram stories she always zooms in on her mouth when she eats.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

sprinkleofmoney2 wrote:
HeadFullofDreams wrote:Please tell me Tanya is playing the wannabe actress!! I mean, she plays such a wide range of roles doesn't she? Where did she get the experience for this?! Image[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... cf775b.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180720</span><span>/</span><span>e115362a97e753ee5b8f7724eecf775b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Sounds like Tanya (failed actress) and Jim (failed screen play writer)
Lol that role would be too big for Tanya to play. She was definitely only given a small part as a thank you for her financial contributions to another project by the same director.

Also I wouldn’t really expect Tanya to be penalized by law for how she pretends to be fit when really she isn’t. It’s more that she should be shamed for her photoshopping/careful posing.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Lol she dreams about working with Hugh Laurie. Keep dreaming, Tarn.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Wait. Is she already done filming? Half a day yesterday? Must be yet another bit part to add to her "ever burgeoning CV." :roll:

Gosh it'd be horrible to be known as "Bit-Part Burr." That, after four years of auditioning, you're still only getting hired for these insignificant parts in unknown amateur projects. But tell us again how this is the happiest you've ever been in your life, Tarn. :roll: Every actor who is somebody, their first small roles were on national TV shows or in mainstream movies. It's just not in the cards for Tanya...
Last edited by snuffy777 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Following.

Post by Guest »

rai1234 wrote:Lol she dreams about working with Hugh Laurie. Keep dreaming, Tarn.

:rofl: Indeed

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

It looks to me that she simply buys her parts, same as with the pap shots and the Daily Fail articles. All in the hope that she and her very well hidden acting talent will be discovered by the big names. - Not going to happen.

Btw, that smug moment of her declaring that she has another bit role: Pompous bitch deluxe. :rofl:

ann260
Learner
Learner

Post by ann260 »

Why is she on a mission to show us all the junk food she's eating?? Ice cream and pizza at the same time, really?! I don't buy it :roll:

literaryrose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by literaryrose »

Genuine question - has she had a boob job (when she first became famous)?

hidebound
Talker
Talker

Post by hidebound »

lip wrote:It looks to me that she simply buys her parts, same as with the pap shots and the Daily Fail articles. All in the hope that she and her very well hidden acting talent will be discovered by the big names. - Not going to happen.

Btw, that smug moment of her declaring that she has another bit role: Pompous bitch deluxe. :rofl:
And provides free publicity for the existence of the project - without having any significant impact on its quality - And sure - appearing in shorts and tiny "trust fund funded" indie films is a start when you are a drama student or starting out, but not if you are basically paying for the exposure.

Hubris will be the end of her.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Tarn's extremely unhealthy diet turns my stomach upside down. She eats nothing but crap!! Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

She's trying to be like the VS supermodels who eat the greasiest burgers (or show that they do) but still maintain that amazing figure. She's trying to become this effortless, chic, edgy version of herself and it's so fake.

Return to “Tanya Burr”