Doctor Thirsty - Dr. Mike

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Re: Doctor Thirsty - Dr. Mike

Post by anythinggoes »

This guy is a coward and a hypocrite. He's not sorry about his actions, he's mad that he got caught. He's trash.

firz
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by firz »

do you think he is gay? I mean by hearing his voice is that too high for regular men?

mimimia648
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mimimia648 »

He mentioned going on a date last month in an interview. Apparently his date was allergic to walnuts and when he kissed her she had an allergic reaction. I agree his taste in women are superficial.

lex9563
Learner
Learner

Post by lex9563 »

Gossip2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:44 pm
Hi! I’m new here :)

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I think there may be a new girl on the horizon - Ambra Gutierrez. I noticed she commented on Bear’s bday post and Mike liked it. I looked at her recent photos and she was at where he lives...again, it could be nothing.
I think you may be right... both she and his sister follow each other on instagram. He's really determined to settle down with a model lol.

Palumbofit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Palumbofit »

Seeing D'Angelo Wallace absolutely tear into Dr. Mike was really satisfying. The entire video is awesome, but hearing the absolute disappointment and anger directed at Dr. Mike at the end was the highlight.

Momijishii
Learner
Learner

Post by Momijishii »

For shame... for shame...

summer123XD
Stalker
Stalker

Post by summer123XD »

He gives me the vibe of he never got noticed by "hot girls" growing up so when he glowed up he just dates them all idk

carololine
Stalker
Stalker

Post by carololine »

This ass guy talked about me in a video without even trying to hear my side of the story and well he pretty much lied about things. He just cares about his followers number and cash.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

When I first found his channel I thought he seemed pretty relatable but as his channel grew I really got turned off from his attitude and behavior.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Gossip2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip2020 »

I just saw he liked his ex-gf, Betsy’s latest post on IG. Not trying to read into it, but maybe he’s missing her or wants her back ;)

Greeting
Learner
Learner

Post by Greeting »

I find ha a man-child. Who is he dating now?

Gossip2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip2020 »

I think he might be dating Kris Collins aka KallmeKris - the tiktoker. I just saw her very close up to Mike in the reflection of the photo Pam took of herself and Bear.

Gossip2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip2020 »

Gossip2020 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:43 am
I think he might be dating Kris Collins aka KallmeKris - the tiktoker. I just saw her very close up to Mike in the reflection of the photo Pam took of herself and Bear.
Annnndddd she’s spent Christmas with him. I just saw her last story. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s confirmed.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Does Dr Mike even practice medicine anymore? Is it just once a week at this point? He’s like training boxing with Ryan Garcia idk if he’s trying to fight Jake Paul or someone lmao. He just seems way more interested in becoming a fulltime influencer/celebrity host rather than being a doctor. I could see him fizzling out of practicing and just using the Doctor title as a way to continue branding himself.

denisexoxo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by denisexoxo »

I am so angered by this guy. He will do anything for clicks and views. Back in 2020 someone online pretended to be him and said he was depressed so I did what I did and sent welfare check. This guy didnt do anything research or ask about my POV and made shitty you tube video where he talks crap about me and made up stuff. I have tried to reach out few times and for those familiar with his scandal with Dr Hope he fixed things with him so I decided to try again. Not only this guy knows he is the wrong party he will never admit it because he tries to shove it under the rug.

Return to “Celebrity”