TheGabbieShow Part 3

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 3

Post by Booboo2 »

I have a feeling Gabbie was not abused but just resented that her parents weren’t wealthy. Having a bad relationship with your mom doesn’t = abused. I also don’t believe this whole “I was impoverished” shit. I think she’s just saying that to gain sympathy. I also don’t fully believe this “I feel guilty buying things” in the one vlog. I think she’s just saying that mainly because she feels guilty buying a house alone- a lot of people have dreams of buying a house with their partner. I can almost guarantee that’s why- she is lonely romantically and buying a house is reminding her of that.

blueberryfarms123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blueberryfarms123 »

meanie wrote:I don't know if this means anything or not, but I noticed in her Genius video (at around 2:00) when she explains the line "People wanna talk when I'm not around to hear, Really, they don't know what I'm made of" she says it also has a deeper meaning about DNA that she "doesn't really get into online"

I wonder if her mom cheated on her dad or something and got pregnant with her and her siblings aren't her full biological siblings. That could explain why she resents her siblings and doesn't ever want to talk about her family.
I noticed that too, but (combined with the line in Reborn “Am I my mother’s daughter? Please someone prove me wrong”) I took it as that her mother is mentally ill, and Gabbie inherited her mother’s illness.

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

If that ^ is the case then the fact that she was claiming to have been "extremely impoverished" to deflect criticism all the more gross (although it already is gross and should be called tf out)

Let's not forget that just a few pages ago there's screens of her saying "when life gives you memes, make MONEY" and her saying "look at all the sales <3 " about her recent merch (the monster meme amazon sales are over $10k but I don't know her profit margin, def not that much but still) all to BRAG to her MILLIONS of followers about how much money she has. But then the next video she's claiming to feel so bad about making so much money. Ok.

The thing is, I could guy that she has conflicting feelings about it, I've been there, but it's not her teen fanbase's job to baby and support her. She dumps too much on her audience IMO, a lot of them are HEAVILY invested and if nothing else Gabbie should probably just get her ass back to therapy.

Also, re: her pretending to want an "open discussion on mental health" when she really just wants people to know what a victim she is: She's not doing it to inform people or help educate, she's literally using it as ego fuel. She claims she's working on some project with other people right now and I BET you she's interviewing other people with problems she can relate to to paint herself as a savior

ashleighsm9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ashleighsm9 »

What is everyone's thoughts on her vlog she just posted? I genuinely felt sorry for her for a second then I remembered it's her so...

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

ashleighsm9 wrote:What is everyone's thoughts on her vlog she just posted? I genuinely felt sorry for her for a second then I remembered it's her so...
She definitely broke sooner than I thought she would. Her silence on twitter today kind of confirmed my thoughts that she was upset about everything and for a while I honestly wasn’t expecting a vlog to go up today.
Of course, it was just a shit show. Ignoring all the shit about what she considers first world problems, I came up with a theory in my head in regards to her “survivor guilt”:
She mentioned that she used to shoplift makeup when she was younger. I think it’s possible that she was arrested at one time and her parents had to post bail, which, from what she’s stated, probably put quite a dent into their savings. Her parents (and possibly other siblings) probably resent her for that, as they may have never fully recovered from it. This is just a theory, and as such has probably never happened, but it at least offers some sort of explanation (even though she still got the definition wrong).
And of course, the crying, blubbering rant at the end. She can’t seem to understand why she’s receiving so much hate when I’m almost certain she knows why: she’s a liar, manipulator, a cheat, and just overall an annoyance to be around. The very fact that she posted her little episode in her vlog proves that she’s trying to manipulate her audience to feel bad for her, which I’m already starting to see in the comments. She genuinely cannot handle being wrong in the slightest. It’s actually disturbing to see this grown ass woman acting like this.
Also, no one’s trying to suppress your talking about mental health online Gabbie; we’re trying to correct you so you don’t look like even more of a fool than you already are.

TLDR: she’s a blubbering mess who’s manipulating her audience to feel bad for a problem she essentially created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I feel like we are watching her unravel day by day this vlogmas. Maybe it’s a good idea for her to take a vacation and not be online for a couple weeks.

blueberryfarms123
Lurker
Lurker

In regards to her latest vlog: people can be unnecessarily mean, I get it. But, a lot of the hate comments I’ve seen recently on her videos are people calling her out on her shitty behavior (i.e. Kenza Cosmetics, vlogging while driving, & the whole survivor guilt debacle).
There are some comments calling her narcissistic, manipulative, and talking about her inflated victim complex (which, at least how she presents herself, seem to be valid, but also a little subjective). These types of comments seem to happen less than the ones calling out her “tangible” (for lack of a better word) shitty behaviors though.
If she wants the hate to slow down, she really should just own up/apologize to the deal with Kenza Cosmetics, vlogging while driving, & the misuse of the term survivor’s guilt.

ashleighsm9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ashleighsm9 »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
ashleighsm9 wrote:What is everyone's thoughts on her vlog she just posted? I genuinely felt sorry for her for a second then I remembered it's her so...
She definitely broke sooner than I thought she would. Her silence on twitter today kind of confirmed my thoughts that she was upset about everything and for a while I honestly wasn’t expecting a vlog to go up today.
Of course, it was just a shit show. Ignoring all the shit about what she considers first world problems, I came up with a theory in my head in regards to her “survivor guilt”:
She mentioned that she used to shoplift makeup when she was younger. I think it’s possible that she was arrested at one time and her parents had to post bail, which, from what she’s stated, probably put quite a dent into their savings. Her parents (and possibly other siblings) probably resent her for that, as they may have never fully recovered from it. This is just a theory, and as such has probably never happened, but it at least offers some sort of explanation (even though she still got the definition wrong).
And of course, the crying, blubbering rant at the end. She can’t seem to understand why she’s receiving so much hate when I’m almost certain she knows why: she’s a liar, manipulator, a cheat, and just overall an annoyance to be around. The very fact that she posted her little episode in her vlog proves that she’s trying to manipulate her audience to feel bad for her, which I’m already starting to see in the comments. She genuinely cannot handle being wrong in the slightest. It’s actually disturbing to see this grown ass woman acting like this.
Also, no one’s trying to suppress your talking about mental health online Gabbie; we’re trying to correct you so you don’t look like even more of a fool than you already are.

TLDR: she’s a blubbering mess who’s manipulating her audience to feel bad for a problem she essentially created.

You're absolutely right, I felt bad for her but thankfully realised she's way too much of a manipulator and she just wants to play a victim under any circumstance.

ashleighsm9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ashleighsm9 »

PocusHocus wrote:I feel like we are watching her unravel day by day this vlogmas. Maybe it’s a good idea for her to take a vacation and not be online for a couple weeks.
If she stayed offline it would be a christmas miracle, she clearly needs it, being constantly online isn't doing her any favours clearly

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Also, while I could make some witty remark about how the only things guaranteed in life are taxes and death, for her to post this is absolutely not o-fucking-kay. This is manipulation beyond belief, and how are her obsessive stans not realizing this is unacceptable behavior?? Some younger, easily impressionable fan is gonna see this and think that because their favorite YouTuber is sad and talking about dying, then they should too. I’m 22 with MDD and I would never even THINK of posting something like this.

blueberryfarms123
Lurker
Lurker

I don’t know if my other comment similar to this went through, so if I’m repeatong myself I apologize.

I don’t expect Gabbie to fully address the comments calling her narcissistic, manipulative, or pointing out her inflated victim complex. While I don’t think these comments are necessarily invalid (her behavior online certainly presents herself this way), it’s also somewhat subjective, and I cannot invision Gabbie having the insight to see these qualities in herself.

However, I do expect Gabbie, as a public figure with a young fanbase, to address/own up/apologize for the Kenza Cosmetics ordeal, driving while vlogging, and the misuse of the term ”survivor’s guilt”. These are all “tangible” (for lack of better word) shitty behaviors that she should be called out on.

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Normally I can't help but feel bad if a person cries, but she shared her crying for a reason, to make people feel bad about criticizing her so they stop and so people attack anyone that does.

She's saying people who criticize her are "evil" and "pretending to be woke" and are "the same ones" saying to check on your friends, but they're really "toxic" to her....... because they disagree with her?

Criticism is not "toxic" and the majority, even the ones questioning her definition, were not hateful at all. One person just posted a definition and people went off on them.

And that tweet ^ is too much. Threatening suicide and trying to get people to pity you = two very common, narcissistic ways to manipulate. When she says people call her narcissistic she can't help but smile when she says "where is all of this coming from?" Girl..............

Part of being an "influencer" and being paid way too much money to blab in front of a camera is accepting that there are cons with the job too. If she can't handle bad comments, she can turn hers off; but she wants to see all of the people stroking her ego.

Still I don't want this woman to have a complete mental breakdown and I know she thrives off of POSITIVE comments but she needs to go offline and get herself to a real life therapist and get out of her bubble because it seems like she's getting worse and worse mentally, YouTube is not ACTUALLY "therapy."

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “TheGabbieShow”