FAQ: Acacia Brinley Kersey

BornThisWay94

FAQ: Acacia Brinley Kersey

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Hey folks! I figured I'd make a FAQ about Acacia since we seem to be getting a lot of new readers who've just discovered her, feel free to add anything I've missed.

Question: Who is Acacia? What is she famous for, exactly?

Acacia Brinley Kersey (née Clark) gained fame from Tumblr around the year 2012, possibly even 2011. Back then on Tumblr, anyone who was attractive and "aesthetically pleasing" gained a large following and became "famous" on the website and Acacia was no exception. You literally couldn't go on Tumblr back then without seeing her pop on your dashboard at least once.

She started dating tons of boys, including one who leaked nude photos she had sent him when she was around age 13-14. She got a lot of hate for dating Sam Pottorf (sp?) from O2L (Our Second Life) because a lot of people thought she was using him to get close to his best friend, Kian. She also seemed to know members of the band 5 Seconds of Summer as well as One Direction and would get sent tons of free stuff, including concert tickets, because she was "famous"

How many famous guys has she dated?

She changes boyfriends with every phase she has, so quite a few. One of her more public relationships was in 2014 with Benn Suede from Crown the Empire; they met at Warped Tour in Summer '14 when he was 20, and she was 16. They dated until about Spring 2015, until she officially met Jairus Kersey.

Who is Jairus?

Jairus Kersey was the boyfriend of one of Acacia's friends, Olivia. Jairus had been dating Olivia for around a year or so when she was planning on moving to Oregon to be with him until June 2015 when he met Acacia and pretty much cheated on Olivia for her. Acacia was underage at the time, and Jairus was well into his 20s (6 year age difference). They began dating and moved pretty fast; he moved down to Los Angeles from Oregon, they got a house together and began vlogging under the channel name "Acacia & Jairus". Jairus was in a band at one time called "Alive Like Me" but the band broke up a few years ago, he claims to still be making music and writing songs, but who cares. He doesn't have a real job.

Didn't Jairus break up with Acacia?

He broke up with her around fall of 2016 and moved back to Oregon. He had deleted all her pictures off of his Instagram, was on Snapchat at clubs with other girls, and even Acacia's father confirmed that they had broken up. Acacia wouldn't have any of it and kept telling everyone they were still together and eventually followed him up to Oregon, refusing to let him go. She fell pregnant VERY soon after.

What do they do for work? How can they afford their lifestyle?

They don't work. They rely off of Acacia getting sent free things from companies and Instagram sponsorships for money. Neither one of them actually "work"

How/why does she have fans?

I don't really think it's "fans" but more like white knighters who defend everything she does because they see her as a "strong woman" who just gets a lot of hate for no reason. She definitely has a lot more 'haters'

vandal86
Talker
Talker

Re: FAQ: Acacia Brinley Kersey

Post by vandal86 »

Shes married now to jarius and has two kids

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FAQ: Acacia Brinley Kersey

Post by Manybananas »

Bumping this because we've had new gossipers.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Return to “acaciacutie”