TIF P6: Poundland Princess and Pregnancy Propaganda

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P6: Poundland Princess and Pregnancy Propaganda

Post by Tublet83 »

Imagine if you were Chris or Sarah today you would think yesterday was a nightmare until you woke up this morning and it’s reality.

Surely they are going to disappear for a while. I presume all sponsors pulled for now etc

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Rocketfuel wrote:Not trying to be mean but neither of the two girls are handling this in a wise way. An interview with Keemstar? Jess clearly hasn't received any legal advice as no professional in their right mind would encourage that. And I'm just wondering if Hayley, who is in her 20s, even has a case. Chris may be a creep but unless she was forced, she can't claim victimhood just because she slept with someone and regrets it. He may be lying but he can't be charged for denying it. The only victim in the Hayley situation is Sarah because she got cheated on. And to add to all this, Hayley fell for that fake tweet and posted it saying Chris messaged Jess again, but he hadn't. So these two are obviously not communicating clearly with each other and they're both ruining their credibility. Just my opinion.
I agree with you but I think the damage has been done - his own loyal ifam have come out and said he private messages (innocent messages), that alone is wrong. A man is in his mid 30s shouldn’t be messaging a 13 year old. He doesn’t seem to see how vulnerable their fans are. We can see it we have discussed it on this thread before, and how easy someone can turn if they don’t think they are getting the right attention from their idol.

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Should have stuck to Jenna Marbles being the only YouTuber I watched consistently. Drama free channel and lately her biggest worry is what's she gonna transform into next week.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Lexidarling wrote:oop page 38 time to start brainstorming a new thread name antifam!
Already got it covered 8-)

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

A few ideas

TIF P7: 1 million problems at princess palace
TIF P7: 1 million strong (ways to deny and clickbait)

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

As much as I dislike the Ingham family I really am feeling for the 3 innocent girls in all of this. I'm hoping they've managed to shield the younger 2 but I can't see Izzy getting away from it so lightly. All those girls have known for the past 2 years is this 'fame and fortune' that they've been thrust in to. The fallout from this will hit them hard. I don't think Sarah will leave Chris even if the allegations are true. I find it sad that she's so dependant on him. I can't see her falling back in to her old lifestyle very easily. I just hope for the sake of the girls that they call it a day with YouTube.

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

Natsterino wrote:[still feeling really proud of our girl tonight
A bit strange how both of them space out their comments into semi paragraphs the same way no? And proud of what girl? Did your daughter speak out about something? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

A while back my hubby set up an account on
here and then something happened that
bothered me he set about explaining and I was
going to open an account but there are
some issues on here with accounts and
IP addresses so I simple used his log in
and then headed them Mrs DD Hubby
doesnt post here now I just use his log in
if I created my own log in it would now
probably just be more confusing so I
don't think its really necessary to do that

When I post from the laptop the format looks
different I do it from this laptop as it
means I can have a window open on our e commerce
site overview thing that we monitor pretty much
all the time but the posts on here look a little
odd a bit like its shorter and left aligned
the reason is because this website often gets
hammered and it then gets in a cycle of
requesting you to do captchas as you go to
post when it happens to you then you will
get what I mean by that it lost me four posts
that I then had to redo and so now I tend to
write the post on a word type document and then
copy that into the post box so that if the captcha
thing cuts in then I havent got to start the post
over again from the start its just how it is and
to be blunt its not bothered anyone much so
I cant see the need to do it the long winded way

I am proud of my daughter for the reasons I
said that are just a few posts back and that
is the nature of forums sometimes your posts willl
then get quickly historic as other posters write stuff

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

SarahGard1983 wrote:As much as I dislike the Ingham family I really am feeling for the 3 innocent girls in all of this. I'm hoping they've managed to shield the younger 2 but I can't see Izzy getting away from it so lightly. All those girls have known for the past 2 years is this 'fame and fortune' that they've been thrust in to. The fallout from this will hit them hard. I don't think Sarah will leave Chris even if the allegations are true. I find it sad that she's so dependant on him. I can't see her falling back in to her old lifestyle very easily. I just hope for the sake of the girls that they call it a day with YouTube.
100% agree with this. For once (and I can’t believe I’m going to say this) the best thing would be if the girls were taken on holiday for a week or two with Grannie so they are shielded from all of this.

I can’t imagine things are going well domestically or professionally in the ingham house.

Lucysmummy
Debater
Debater

Post by Lucysmummy »

I guess technically he hasn’t done anything wrong legally? The first girl was 16 and the one claiming she slept with him is in her 20’s.

He shouldn’t be messaging anyone under 28 no matter how innocent the messages are. It’s just not appropriate. That’s something that’s always been said in here about how that crosses a line.

He’s basically let his ego do this. He’s an odd looking guy who probably didn’t get much attention but s bit of youtube fane has made him think he’s some kind of god and led to this.

He’s very naive if the thought never crossed his mind that someone one day might use his messages against him. He’s incredibly lucky that the 16yrold didn’t tell her parents while they were on holiday. I know my husband would probably have confronted him there and then!

Lucysmummy
Debater
Debater

Post by Lucysmummy »

Just re read my post and it sounds like I’m defending him and I’m not. He’s an adult and a father. He should have been hyper aware of how his messages and actions could look.

katyandtony
Debater
Debater

Post by katyandtony »

I think even if these girls are lying. It still needs looking into as to why he is direct messaging children. Innocent messages or not, it is crossing a very big line.

These children are obsessed by them, and will do anything for a bit of contact from Chris. There may be lots of girls out there with direct messages.

uwu
Learner
Learner

Post by uwu »

It looks like he possibly messaged a fake Instagram profile of Jess which is why she is saying he didn't send that to her (she said on her twitter someone had made a fake account and to report it).

Someone needs to take the internet away from that man as he is just making the situation worse for himself.

Lucysmummy
Debater
Debater

Post by Lucysmummy »

Really should read my messages better. Under 18 not under 28 although that might be a more appropriate age as he’s mid 30’s

I just can’t get over that any grown adult would think it was ever appropriate to message a child privately.

Not sure how they can come back from this. Either they carry on posting videos and hope they continue to get likes and views and interaction and whatever else earns money for them or they address the issue and he apologised and doesn’t try to pass blame to the girls. Even if his messages were entirely innocent he still needs to realise that messaging young girls is not appropriate in any way and be genuinely regretful for his actions. Or they stop filming and hope they can find jobs to pay the mortgage etc.

Oh and let’s hope Sarah isn’t pregnant right now!!

Also the ads at the beginning of videos seems to have gone. Would that be YouTube’s doing or theirs?

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

I am glad the story is out there now and some people are really clued in about how 'off' Chris has always been. I've seen more against him then for him but maybe that's just on what I'm looking up. However, I really think the girls need to be more together in this, their credibility slips a bit when they are not in sync.

Their response from Jess when Hayley falls for the fake DM was also quite harsh, in my opinion. I know not everything translates well online but still... you'd think she'd DM her and sort it out.

They both tweeted last night that they can't do this and that they are done as well. I understand what they are going through but as I said above, their credibility slips with this kind of dramatic response. At this point, with all the IFAM involved and everything, if Jess and Hayley just 'quit' and leave it how it is, people will become suspicious and any investigations about it may be scrapped.

I will say though...People don't usually come back after allegations such as these. Not with the same fanbase anyway and they will really be looked down upon if they do not address it.

[tweet][/tweet]

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Web30 wrote:The comments on tonights vlog about coming from the kem video have started!
Hmmm.He`s exploiting her for views! Don`t agree with that either. I am glad the girl who first ,scared and feeling alone ,now has the much needed support around her though.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

Lucysmummy wrote:Just re read my post and it sounds like I’m defending him and I’m not. He’s an adult and a father. He should have been hyper aware of how his messages and actions could look.
What really angers me, and really makes me question Chris is that on many occasions his behaviour was publicly questioned. On Twitter, after every weird vlog or photo people raised it with him (respectfully, on most occasions). Most men and fathers would mortified if they were told their actions was inappropriate and would change immediately, but Chris carried on. We've got a whole catalogue within these last 6 threads, of really, really questionable behaviour. We back it up with screenshots, we debate it and we have always come to the same conclusion.

Yesterday, I spent the day trying to be diplomatic but after sleeping on it I have woken up really, really angry. So fuck it. I question his judgement and mental health. I think he's a danger and shouldn't be on YouTube, and should be closely monitored in the real world. I think the girls yesterday were strong, eloquent and totally believable.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Zoella deleted her vlog with the Inghams!

If Chris dm'd that fake account or was baited for it, that's bad. I don't even know how Sarah is letting him near the internet right now...

Lucysmummy
Debater
Debater

Post by Lucysmummy »

I think by nature I always try and find the best in people and try to find a reasoning for bad behaviours but I’m desperately clutching at straws for Chris Ingham.

They really should see this as the end. Unless somehow he’s proved without doubt that he’s innocent then how can they ever recover?

I’ve lived in a northern working class town and wouldn’t want to be the source of rumours of inappropriate behaviour with teenagers. His actions will have a huge impact on the children that I doubt they would be able to contain. Those poor children. Not just the Ingham girls but the ones he messaged who have questioned themselves and asking if they’ve perhaps done something wrong.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

daveydave wrote:Interestingly I had a message off someone tonight
It looks like a lot of parents know somehing has gone down
Ill be surprised if the girls attend any of the dance or gymnnastic things either
Its an odd place there are all sorts from the thick n lazy to the very clever hardworking types
shit like this will have consequences and its really quite sad
Parents will be talking to their kids as they feel they need to
warning them of problems of behavour and some
will be pissed off that their kids have appeared in ingham videos
hubby said something just now that because hes older he always knew about
where to draw a line but that as things have changed some people
dont understand and they cross over lines
made me think a bit did that
then he said its one reason he wouldnt dump me for a younger version
because he just knew he would get laughed at Im not too sure about how to take that last comment

still feeling really proud of our girl tonight
Aww:) I`m sure he meant it in the best possible way :love2: Sounds like you and your hubby are doing a great job raising a very sensible and sensitive young lady. :respekt:
It always amazes me when parents don`t know what`s going on with their offspring.When mine were very young ,we didn`t have internet but ,oh boy! Did we ever monitor what they saw on TV.So did many other parents we knew ,so it`s puzzling (and very worrying) ,the social media websites should be any different.If anything they`ve proved way more dangerous ,as young people have been taken away ,after meeting up with someone they thought was their own age ,but who turned out to be a predator.We have a responsibility to our children ,especially as they get into their mid teens.I remember my eldest one night ,told us she`d be staying with a friend ,but i had a bad feeling about this.Her curfew was 9 during the week ,and 10pm at weekends ,and by 10.30 i was extremely worried.I got in the car ,and started going around our pubs in the town.Sure enough ,and bold as brass ,my 16 yrold was sitting with a boy (Possibly the same age) ,but drinking! Now i`d come out in my dressing gown ,and was ready to blow a gasket! I dragged her out ,and told the manager behind the bar if i ever caught her on the premises again ,i`d bring the police ,and press charges for serving underage kids.I know my D hated me that night ,but when we both calmed down ,i sat and explained to her the dangers involved ,and that i did it out of love.Well ,she`s grown now ,and i couldn`t be more proud of her! :love2: Sometimes you have to play the tough parent ,just to protect your child(children)..

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

lisaf66 wrote:Chris has sent the girl another message...

He really is digging a hole for himself.If they`d gone to the police ,there`s no way they`d have advised this! I`m also amazed their management haven`t dropped them like a ton of hot coals.

Return to “The Ingham Family”