Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Thirsty (for the D) Star - Part 8

Post by Zomgirl »

Mitchie466 wrote:
OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Anyone else having a conspiracy theory moment and thinking that Gabriel was just a mole bought and paid for by Jeffree all along? 8-)

I mean his picture started all this, now he has come out and pretty much exposed Manny, Jeffree and he seem to be fine towards one another and dare I say it potentially on the way to becoming friends.......
He did say "the truth will come out on its own" when people begged for the tea. He is either a mastermind and this was his plan all along or he learned exactly how to deal with everything so he looks like a saint. Either way, for this and only this, he had me impressed.
I'm not sure he deserves too much credit. Jeffree knows how Manny operates, so I'm sure once the picture received backlash, he knew Manny would throw Gabby under the bus to save himself. Gabby then had the choice to either stick up for himself or take the hit to his career. I'm sure Gabby knew that if he called out Manny, he would have support from people that experienced the same thing (J*, Patrick, who knows who else) so from Jeffree's POV this was all very predictable. I'm sure this is why he has said that the truth will reveal itself from the beginning.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Jeffree likes this tweet by Patrick Starrr:

[tweet][/tweet]

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:Jeffree likes this tweet by Patrick Starrr:

[tweet][/tweet]
J* repeated the tweet:

[tweet][/tweet]

UReallyCare
Informer
Informer

Post by UReallyCare »

Colourpop removed LL from their site.

I wonder if she’s been busy looking for a 9-5 job!

fashionablylate
Debater
Debater

Post by fashionablylate »

Can someone pls link me to Gabriel's thread!

FWIW, I feel like Gabriel has said his peace. He's owned his part. I've been in the same position before myself, where you have friends telling you their truths about someone, and it then becomes your truth about that person. I don't think he was lying about JS, just what he was being told. He did go to bat, speaking up for them, and they hung him out to dry. Manny and Laura are both POS, and I also think that he should proceed carefully with Nikita. Nikita could have backed Gabby up and said something, anything, but she didn't. She stayed silent. I dont know that JS would have responded. Idk, it's a mess. They're all messy.
8-)

Post by Guest »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
7abiib_azzubb wrote:Jeffree likes this tweet by Patrick Starrr:

[tweet][/tweet]
J* repeated the tweet:

[tweet][/tweet]
This is so creepy and dramatic omg :rofl:

Next thread title suggestion "The Revenge of Jeffree Star: Truth, Lies and Snapchat Tears"

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

fashionablylate wrote:Can someone pls link me to Gabriel's thread!

FWIW, I feel like Gabriel has said his peace. He's owned his part. I've been in the same position before myself, where you have friends telling you their truths about someone, and it then becomes your truth about that person. I don't think he was lying about JS, just what he was being told. He did go to bat, speaking up for them, and they hung him out to dry. Manny and Laura are both POS, and I also think that he should proceed carefully with Nikita. Nikita could have backed Gabby up and said something, anything, but she didn't. She stayed silent. I dont know that JS would have responded. Idk, it's a mess. They're all messy.
I can't find his either. I think his and LL's have disappeared. Orr I'm going crazy. lol

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

Zomgirl wrote:
asap_celine wrote: Amazing - I'm glad Morphe did the right thing. Now, for all the other brands to follow through. J* is probably giving Morphe some hush money to get rid of Laura tbh, I wouldn't be surprised.
I really don't think so. J* is established enough that he could leave Morphe and still be successful. Morphe needs him more than he needs Morphe. In the grand scheme of things, J* brings Morphe a ton of profit and LL probably doesn't even bring in a fraction of that. It would probably cost the company more $ to lose thousands of customers than to just drop her. That's what happens when you're a PR nightmare and replaceable. :tu:
I don't think he did, but if he gave Morphe hush money, it wouldn't be to remain successful. It would be to stick it to Laura Lee. She did it to herself though, he didn't have to spend a dime.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

Meomix wrote:I'm starting to think Jeffree is a brilliant chessmaster because this is freaking ridiculous.
It is interesting, because Jeffree just recently said something like, there's 4 more months in 2018. The truth will come out. Was he right, or what??

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

Mitchie466 wrote:
OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Anyone else having a conspiracy theory moment and thinking that Gabriel was just a mole bought and paid for by Jeffree all along? 8-)

I mean his picture started all this, now he has come out and pretty much exposed Manny, Jeffree and he seem to be fine towards one another and dare I say it potentially on the way to becoming friends.......
He did say "the truth will come out on its own" when people begged for the tea. He is either a mastermind and this was his plan all along or he learned exactly how to deal with everything so he looks like a saint. Either way, for this and only this, he had me impressed.
Oops, I posted the same thing before I saw this lol.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

youtubeisfun wrote:
It is interesting, because Jeffree just recently said something like, there's 4 more months in 2018. The truth will come out. Was he right, or what??
And they all single handedly sullied all of their names and reputations. No company is going to want to touch any of them, that includes Jeffree. So he can sit all smug on top of his mountain. But no company besides, Morphe (who likes to carry problematic gurus anyway) is going to take a chance to expand his brand. So yay for Jeffree, he "won" a petty ass fight on YouTube against his ex friends. But also lost at the same time. I also have a very hard time believing that Manny was the one pulling the strings in their group. So was Manny the mean one and Jeffree out of the kindness of his heart financed everything? :roll:
Also honest question, why is everyone so giddy about Laura lee and Manny losing subs? Sub count really doesnt mean anything when your interaction is still up. LL s apology video got down voted to hell, but she had 5 million views over two days! People will continue to watch their videos even if they go to down vote them.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

People will continue to watch, but the brand deals will stop. At least for now.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

Will J be affected financially by this AT ALL?

mrs_bang7
Debater
Debater

Post by mrs_bang7 »

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:Will J be affected financially by this AT ALL?
I'm sure he won't. I don't see why he would.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Some people have 0 talent when it comes to their craft, but are brilliantly smart in entertainment business (Kim K, Kris Jenner, Madonna, etc). I just think Jeffree falls into that category. Sure his makeup is meh, but good lord he is good when it comes to running business. Look at how much of a mastermind he ended up being. I truly just think this is a case of his talent showing, and that he didn't pay people for this to happen or something.

What's the tea on Manny? What went down between him and PS and J*?

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

I mean.....maybe you should have checked your own closet before offering to clear out someone elses. yeah jeffree said ignorant things and has done stupid things but by going out of their way to talk shit about him all they did was dig up their own skeletons. lauras tweets were just fucking downright nasty so i'm glad this whole clique got exposed

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Gabriel started this mess and somehow came out of it with more subs than he started with and J*s stamp of approval. Now I am starting to agree that it’s a conspiracy lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

No one ever mentions that Kat Von D helped Jeffree launch his makeup line. And then refused to pay BJ for his artwork. Probably paid him right away after he was publicly called out to do the right thing. He’s been constantly making jabs at her. And Kat has been silent until recently. I don’t care for Manny but he’s not the only ungrateful one out of the bunch. I hope these brands dissociate themselves from all of them. Including Jeffree.
Last edited by coderedjulia on Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

If you check Manny's channel, every refresh shows a drop in subs. I wonder if he'll get below 5 Mil

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Gabriel started this mess and somehow came out of it with more subs than he started with and J*s stamp of approval. Now I am starting to agree that it’s a conspiracy lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dont give Shane any ideas haha.

Return to “Jeffree Star”