Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Thirsty (for the D) Star - Part 8

Post by PiinkFart »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:^+1 for Jeffree started the fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO agreeeeeed!!!!

Post by Guest »

deathmetalshark wrote:Something that I'm not quite understanding with this whole drama is why Laura Lee is the only one getting dragged when each of them have made incredibly vile tweets, such as Nikita's child abuse comments, Jeffree's jokes and frequent drama/scandals, and Gabriel Zamora saying the N Word. Yet Laura is the only one actually losing money and brand deals.

Like I know JS "apologised" but when his old shit resurfaced last year or so he did not handle it well and he was relatively unscathed and kept his money. Like I understand that Laura's apology was shit and her tweets were vile, and I don't feel sorry for her at all, but I'm still confused why she's the only one who is getting her just desserts and the rest are just... i guess are okay? It kinda makes what they said, in comparison to Laura, okay when it's rly rly not.
I agree! And Gabriel GAINED 200k (!!!) subscribers in just one day, like why is he so great? Just because his apology video wasn't as crappy as the others?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 123xyz »

OT but what's the tea on Jeffree's teeth? I know they're fake and were placed in after he drilled down his OG teeth into nubs, and supposedly his new ones are made of crystal, but does that mean his "teeth" would technically still look the way they do if he never brushed his teeth, and that food can't get stuck in between his "teeth?"

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

123xyz wrote:OT but what's the tea on Jeffree's teeth? I know they're fake and were placed in after he drilled down his OG teeth into nubs, and supposedly his new ones are made of crystal, but does that mean his "teeth" would technically still look the way they do if he never brushed his teeth, and that food can't get stuck in between his "teeth?"
Jeffree has porcelain veneers. You do need to clean them as they do get stained. Hence, Jeffree always drinks with straws. You can get food stuck between them as they place a custom shaped porcelain crown over each tooth individually.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

1998 wrote:
deathmetalshark wrote:Something that I'm not quite understanding with this whole drama is why Laura Lee is the only one getting dragged when each of them have made incredibly vile tweets, such as Nikita's child abuse comments, Jeffree's jokes and frequent drama/scandals, and Gabriel Zamora saying the N Word. Yet Laura is the only one actually losing money and brand deals.

Like I know JS "apologised" but when his old shit resurfaced last year or so he did not handle it well and he was relatively unscathed and kept his money. Like I understand that Laura's apology was shit and her tweets were vile, and I don't feel sorry for her at all, but I'm still confused why she's the only one who is getting her just desserts and the rest are just... i guess are okay? It kinda makes what they said, in comparison to Laura, okay when it's rly rly not.
I agree! And Gabriel GAINED 200k (!!!) subscribers in just one day, like why is he so great? Just because his apology video wasn't as crappy as the others?
Because it was a heartfelt "ok i screwed up" man to man talk that wasn't full of shit.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

exposer wrote:
123xyz wrote:OT but what's the tea on Jeffree's teeth? I know they're fake and were placed in after he drilled down his OG teeth into nubs, and supposedly his new ones are made of crystal, but does that mean his "teeth" would technically still look the way they do if he never brushed his teeth, and that food can't get stuck in between his "teeth?"
Jeffree has porcelain veneers. You do need to clean them as they do get stained. Hence, Jeffree always drinks with straws. You can get food stuck between them as they place a custom shaped porcelain crown over each tooth individually.
Thank you for the explanation! :tu: <3

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I cannot believe Jeffree is coming out of this looking like a saint. I mean I hate all of them because they’re annoying. But it’s like people are forgetting that Jeffree is probably the worst out of them all. I don’t for a second believe his apology or that he has changed. I just can’t believe how all this is turning out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mirabellle
Debater
Debater

Post by Mirabellle »

But why was J* talking how the truth will always come out etc and 2018 still has 4 months left.. Did he know that shit is about to go down? Is this some kind of PR thing? Makes me wonder..

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

greenfaerie wrote:Need a new thread soon, name ideas?

Jeffree Ring MaStar
Jeffree Started from the bottom (maybe too rave-y?)
Jeffree Started the fire
Jeffree Started the Fire

deathmetalshark
Learner
Learner

Post by deathmetalshark »

All of that makes sense and yes I do agree that out of the 4, Laura's apologies and tweets were definitely the worse and I am happy that finally someone lost a brand deal over their racism, ignorance and hate. I guess I'm just coming from an angle that I wish jeffree star recieved the same treatment a year or so ago when videos of him surfaced of him calling women the N word (white or not, it's still a racially charged slur and out of all the insults that is the one he chose), joking about lightening a girls' face with battery acid, punching a woman at pride, telling someone to go kill themselves - it just feels slightly unfair. And personally, I didn't find Nikita's jokes to be funny - dark humor or not - but that could be the fact that a lot of my friends are adults who were sexually assaulted as children.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

The consequences Laura and Jeffree faced aren’t really comparable. She wouldn’t have lost anything if she did a real ass apology. The bad apology spurred people into threatening to boycott brands who listed her product. Calls to boycott never happened in the case of Jeffree. So why would brands dump him? No one is stopping you from creating a #BoycottJeffreeStar movement.
I humorously put a #BoycottMorphe comment on Laura’s video… 1.5k people liked it and some of them started using it on Twitter. The next day, they ditched her. Was it because of the hashtag? Who knows.

Jeffree’s comments were also 13 years old, and were always out in the open. Laura’s were old but were only just discovered. Jeffree fessed up and apologised (mostly), while Lyin’ Laura did what she does best - LIED!

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

But do you guys think this is all getting a bit out of hand?

Okay, Laura I understand - her racist remarks were horrible and her apology was the same.
But Manny? Does he really deserve to have his career destroyed because he's an asshole or a shitty friend? You know what I mean? I think he should lose a few subs, get a few hate comments but daaaaamn, all of this just because of - let's be real here - he said she said bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Manny, but I just feel like it's getting out of hand.
I hiiiiighly doubt Manny 100% used J* and J* was left like a little lonely puppy on the road. I just can't accept the fact that J* is all innocent here and everyone is "using" him. Does he look like a person that can be used, honestly??

Ugh unpopular opinion I guess. I just don't understand the big deal. Manny is a bad friend, they're all shady. Now go back to doing makeup tutorials. It's not that deep.

This level of drama only happens in the beauty community lmao.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

For the next thread name I like a variation of Lady Mary idea like:
Dirty Diaper Starr ~or~ Pamperskelator

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

I wonder if Manny MUA threatened to blackmail J Star if he ever goes against him. And that is why JS was silent for a long time? But then again what would stop Manny now? I do not believe JS is innocent, but it is suspicious that this drama queen had been able to stay silent for so long, until the "truth" revealed itself.

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Lol even Kathy Griffin is talking about this, what will this be on CNN next?

Seems like Karma hit the leech crew ten fold

Tbh I don't think any of this was staged... I think it was a matter of time until karma hit them and it just so happened to unfold in such a juicy way.

:HK: :love2:
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

What any one else surprised by Gabriel's appearance in his apology video? He usually looks like a mischievous wood elf and now looks like one of my step dad's fishing buddies.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4l67gr tell me again how Jeffree has redeemed himself? He was calling women rat and c*nts right up to his "Apology" video. And yet people still loved him and followed him acting like he did in that video! The only thing I see that he is doing different is being more sly with his manipulation and vileness. But please, tell me again why his feelings were so hurt when Gabriel said "Imagine stanning a racist, I would never". (even though he did).
5:17 he's a humble as they come :roll: then goes on to say this girls friends talk shit behind her back... you mean like your friends did?

The irony at 6:44

UReallyCare
Informer
Informer

Post by UReallyCare »

He could have handled that situation better, but that girl had no right to touch his crotch. It can’t be only wrong when a man touches a woman inappropriately!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

UReallyCare wrote:He could have handled that situation better, but that girl had no right to touch his crotch. It can’t be only wrong when a man touches a woman inappropriately!
No one is saying otherwise. The point that was being made is, he didn't like someone grabbing his crotch and threatened them. Then in the next clip he tries to touch a guys crotch without permission. Weird, that was the thing that you focused on, with all the other bullshit he was spouting through out the video. :scratch:

Return to “Jeffree Star”