Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
binlova
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

Post by binlova »

Facetune my life wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:31 pm
She must be deleting comments, or else nobody is concerned about it whatsoever.. it's just extra dumb because she posts sooo videos so often and now that there's a second wave of a pandemic she's posting videos with new people every other day. Ugh. She should get in shit but of course she won't!
Anyone else counting the days till she goes back to her other channel that still has all the subs?!

Why would this girl suddenly make another channel its such a bad idea, good luck to her but its so dumb to start this new channel. just try and keep the ONE channel good and interesting

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

Is she no longer friends with Chachi? She used to talk about her as if Chachi was one of her besties... but Chachi is expecting kid #2 and today is her 25th birthday. I didn’t see Jasmine post about either big life event...

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

So is she just reselling clothes from other sites like Buff Bunny or what? What is this Hot Rose?

SnickerDoodle11
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by SnickerDoodle11 »

The number of influencers that got PPP loans as they live their lavish lives is sick. Meanwhile we have hard working Americans barely making it through the day ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”