The Idiot Ikonns: Above Average Egos - Part 4

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Idiot Ikonns: Above Average Egos - Part 4

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

naomi104 wrote:And they sold Lucy Hair. How much do you guys think they sold it for? Image

I’d say £6 million

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pola_lola
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by pola_lola »

naomi104 wrote:And they sold Lucy Hair. How much do you guys think they sold it for? Image

Luxurious and AFFORDABLE means they just exploited poor women (see the Broadly documentary). And now they fear the backlash that's why they step away.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

I'm surprised they sold the company.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

That was painful to read. The grammatical errors are astounding. The lack of awareness is something that could be studied in an abnormal psychology class.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

I'm also surprised that they sold the company, but then again, you could tell their hearts weren't really in it. Also... why haven't we heard about UJ lately?

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

I bet it’s at least a few millions. To walk away from a business you claim to have founded and given birth like your child, it must be enough money to tide them over for a few years until the overpriced Love Hair gain enough customers (if they ever do). I suspect they make a massive amount through the quotes rip off journals.

On another note, Mimi’s parents are in London. So they’re happy to steal the grandparents away from Leyla’s children over Christmas.

Not sure about the new thread name. Maybe something to do with their Luxy Hair sale?

Post by Guest »

She says in story that washroom is like Alice in Wonderland, more like eyefuck wonderland for her with all those mirrorsImageImage

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

DogMom1990
Talker
Talker

Post by DogMom1990 »

I think both sisters are going through something right now. Mimi is delusional and depressed and Leyla is falling even deeper into all the mystical voodoo and detaching herself more and more form reality. Her husband seems to normal and I dont know how he tolerates it (is he secretly as kooky as she is?)

Both sisters refuse to vaccinate their children. In Ontario, if you dont vaccinate your kids, they cant go to school. Does Leyla plan to home school?

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Everyone reading this thread needs to watch Layla’s aka Mimi’s mums latest insta post based inside a restaurant or cafe, basically it’s sooo awkward

Layla is recording mimi holding Alexa- mimi looks at the camera twice ina very awkward moody face which is far from her usual perfect life she portrays on her fake Instagram shitty page- mimi gives her mums a very angry look and then again like, “ why the fuck are you recording me bitch get to work and look after Alexa, that’s why you are here not to have a festive holiday but to take care of Alexa because my maid is on holiday”.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater

The Idiot Ikonns: Above Average Egos - Part 4

Post by Goodgirll »

Does Alexa ever drink milk ? Always see her drinking some sort of green juice. I thought Kids are supposed to drink cow's milk like twice a day to get enough protein.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater

Post by Goodgirll »

DogMom1990 wrote:I think both sisters are going through something right now. Mimi is delusional and depressed and Leyla is falling even deeper into all the mystical voodoo and detaching herself more and more form reality. Her husband seems to normal and I dont know how he tolerates it (is he secretly as kooky as she is?)

Both sisters refuse to vaccinate their children. In Ontario, if you dont vaccinate your kids, they cant go to school. Does Leyla plan to home school?
What makes you say that about leyla? Did she make any latest video? Would like more updates on leyla.

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater

Post by Tennessee123 »

Goodgirll wrote:Does Alexa ever drink milk ? Always see her drinking some sort of green juice. I thought Kids are supposed to drink cow's milk like twice a day to get enough protein.

No human Needs cows milk. Only baby cows :)

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Goodgirll wrote:
DogMom1990 wrote:I think both sisters are going through something right now. Mimi is delusional and depressed and Leyla is falling even deeper into all the mystical voodoo and detaching herself more and more form reality. Her husband seems to normal and I dont know how he tolerates it (is he secretly as kooky as she is?)

What makes you say that about leyla? Did she make any latest video? Would like more updates on leyla.

I meant Lala AKA Mimi’s mom

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Damn her eyebrows look like sharpie drawings.

Ipuo
Learner
Learner

Post by Ipuo »

Wait, I’m confused. They’re vegetarians but buy Moncler, a brand that uses real fur. Hypocrites!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater

Post by Goodgirll »

Tennessee123 wrote:
Goodgirll wrote:Does Alexa ever drink milk ? Always see her drinking some sort of green juice. I thought Kids are supposed to drink cow's milk like twice a day to get enough protein.

Really? I thought pediatricians say parents can give cow's milk after child reaches 1 year. Even formula milk is made of some sort of purified cow's milk. So if don't give cow's milk, what should those parents who can't breastfeed give?

I don't understand the trend about people being so against cow's milk. Isn't it like everywhere cafes etc.

Okay so if cow's milk is so bad, then what should main sources of dairy be?? Goat's milk? Then isn't that for baby goats ?

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Goodgirll wrote:
Tennessee123 wrote:

Really? I thought pediatricians say parents can give cow's milk after child reaches 1 year. Even formula milk is made of some sort of purified cow's milk. So if don't give cow's milk, what should those parents who can't breastfeed give?

I don't understand the trend about people being so against cow's milk. Isn't it like everywhere cafes etc.

Okay so if cow's milk is so bad, then what should main sources of dairy be?? Goat's milk? Then isn't that for baby goats ?

Cow’s milk is rich in calcium and got vitamin D. It provides growth and energy for children. However, some breastfed babies may not take it. My son did try many kinds of cow’s milk but doesn’t particularly like it so we give him cheese or add milk in his food instead.

I’m more worried about Alexa having so many juices and it doesn’t look like they’re diluted. I’m not body shaming a child but she’s on the chubbier side. She may be eating loads of sugar Mimi thinks it’s good and “wholesome” as she claims. Look at that pumpkin pie she made. She may think it’s coconut sugar so it’s not bad. Sugar is sugar. Even sugar in fruits isn’t good in a large amount. I can’t believe this woman wrote a “cookbook”.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Ipuo wrote:Wait, I’m confused. They’re vegetarians but buy Moncler, a brand that uses real fur. Hypocrites!
Not to mention how wasteful to spend £300 on a coat their child will grow out of in a few months. But preach being eco-friendly when it suits them.

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

naomi104 wrote:
Goodgirll wrote:
Tennessee123 wrote:

Cow’s milk is rich in calcium and got vitamin D. It provides growth and energy for children. However, some breastfed babies may not take it. My son did try many kinds of cow’s milk but doesn’t particularly like it so we give him cheese or add milk in his food instead.

I’m more worried about Alexa having so many juices and it doesn’t look like they’re diluted. I’m not body shaming a child but she’s on the chubbier side. She may be eating loads of sugar Mimi thinks it’s good and “wholesome” as she claims. Look at that pumpkin pie she made. She may think it’s coconut sugar so it’s not bad. Sugar is sugar. Even sugar in fruits isn’t good in a large amount. I can’t believe this woman wrote a “cookbook”.

The ratio of sugar to pumpkin in that pie was obscene. No wonder Alexa gobbled it up; she was basically main-lining pumpkin flavoured sugar.

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater

Post by Tennessee123 »

Goodgirll wrote:
Tennessee123 wrote:

They don't NEED any dairy, so no lol. I'm not a crusader against it, if that's what one chooses to do, that's fine. I'm just pointing out she can get calcium, vitamin D and healthy fats elsewhere.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”