Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 9

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 9

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Chanel Collette is killing her prep. I love her so much.

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

jbells wrote:
Le sigh wrote:Oh London Sheen’s really designated herself then rebound girl huh. CG, Twan, now Tammy’s ex :?
So many people gush about how beautiful she is, but she just looks like a pointy-faced mannequin to me. The highlight doesn't help.
Seems London has had work done. She also lost so much weight since the CG/Nikki breakup time. She was actually getting into lifting back then, now she's very thin.

Talking about plastic surgery, do any of you follow @deboragabriella_ ? I hadn't looked at her profile for months, few days ago I check back and she has had SO much work done. Makes me sad because she had a really pretty face

Alexoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Alexoxo »

Make_life_magical wrote:I just watched paige reileys latest vlog, in her fridge the entire bottom shelf is absolutely stacked full of energy drinks!! I know CG sent her free UP or whatever its called but then also full of bang energy drinks. why wouldn't you keep them in the pantry and chill them as needed?! it seems like such a bloody waste of space for silly drinks :?
Actually fridges are more energy efficient when theres not alot of empty space. So its a good idea...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

Alexoxo wrote:
Make_life_magical wrote:I just watched paige reileys latest vlog, in her fridge the entire bottom shelf is absolutely stacked full of energy drinks!! I know CG sent her free UP or whatever its called but then also full of bang energy drinks. why wouldn't you keep them in the pantry and chill them as needed?! it seems like such a bloody waste of space for silly drinks :?
Actually fridges are more energy efficient when theres not alot of empty space. So its a good idea...

yes lol I know, but why isn't there more food, why copious zero calories energy drinks..... their fridge isn't that big and there are two of them. that was my point :roll:

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Lol at Liz saying that Kelvins mom hates her so she won’t be allowed to have anything to do with Ava. Feeling sorry for that kid already.

Post by Guest »

^^ omg that is so childish. N this dude just sealed the deal. :roll: He’s also an idiot. There’s gonna be a hella messy divorce in the future. She looks like the type to take him for all the child support while giving him bare minimum visitation time with his child.

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

My guess is that his parents aren’t thrilled with the rushed relationship/baby/marriage. They probably couldn’t make it to their last minute wedding so now she’s making him cut them out. She sucks and I’m sure by this time next year they will be divorced.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

Does anyone follow the KKFit twins on IG? IG handle is kk_fit_. The only thing that annoys me about them is that they have no concept of an inside voice and BEC but their pale lips bother me (maybe they put concealer on them?). Otherwise they are body goals for me. I love how muscular their backs are and how much work they put into themselves. I doubt their bulking guide is worth $250 but I am glad they don't focus on getting skinny AF.

avocadotoasttt
Learner
Learner

Post by avocadotoasttt »

Make_life_magical wrote:
Alexoxo wrote:

yes lol I know, but why isn't there more food, why copious zero calories energy drinks..... their fridge isn't that big and there are two of them. that was my point :roll:

I mean their fridge is almost completely full, it’s not like energy drinks are the only thing in there. I’m sure if they needed to refrigerate a food item and had no space, they’d take out an energy drink.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Le sigh wrote:Oh London Sheen’s really designated herself then rebound girl huh. CG, Twan, now Tammy’s ex :?
Was it ever said what happened to lead them to break up in the first place? London looks like a blow up doll... and yes. Designated rebound girl hahaha

RandoPotato
Learner
Learner

Post by RandoPotato »

I don't think Shiva Sheez has a thread, but hopefully this is the right place for my rant re: her latest video.

The goddamn Sweet Sweat "waist trainer," she should know better than that, wtf?! I'm not just annoyed at her wearing for it, it's the comment that "it helps me remember to keep my core tight" that actually pissed me off. That's a horrible message to send to your viewers, proper bracing is how you prevent injury and if you aren't already doing that, you need to learn to. After years of lifting, bracing should be second nature when you lift.
Want to sweat? Fine, waste your money. But don't use it for training, treat it like a brace, and tell your followers the truth about it (i.e. you'll lose water weight, that's it).

I didn't agree with everything she's done, but this was just awful.

Maiseydais2
Learner
Learner

Post by Maiseydais2 »

I really do think Meggan Grubb seems like a sweet, grateful girl BUT I don't understand why these companies trust her to do hauls when she doesn't know basic fabric types and describes things as "having a bit of a leg".

All these influencers are just like, "This is a shirt. It's suhhh cute. These are pants. They're suhhh cute."

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

Maiseydais2 wrote:I really do think Meggan Grubb seems like a sweet, grateful girl BUT I don't understand why these companies trust her to do hauls when she doesn't know basic <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>fabric</span></a> types and describes things as "having a bit of a leg".

All these influencers are just like, "This is a shirt. It's suhhh cute. These are pants. They're suhhh cute."
She didn’t know the word for “corduroy” so said “cordial” a few times before giving up and describing the coat as “really materially”. Bless :roll: . I do like Meghan though I just can’t believe when some of these influencers don’t know really common words for things or how to pronounce them, Carys Gray does it too all the time though I think she is dyslexic so maybe has an excuse!

Pineapplekiwi
Debater
Debater

Post by Pineapplekiwi »

OT but does anyone know why meggan grubb doesn’t have a thread on here? She just hit 1 mill?

victoria122
Learner
Learner

Post by victoria122 »

Elizakitty25 wrote:
Maiseydais2 wrote:I really do think Meggan Grubb seems like a sweet, grateful girl BUT I don't understand why these companies trust her to do hauls when she doesn't know basic <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="<a class="vglnk" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>viglink</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/?</span><span>key</span><span>=</span><span>e9f28643d7e4283348303a63021ce117</span><span>&</span><span>insertId</span><span>=</span><span>0df9745a3a114b1a</span><span>&</span><span>type</span><span>=</span><span>L</span><span>&</span><span>exp</span><span>=-</span><span>100</span><span>%</span><span>3ACILITE</span><span>%</span><span>3A38</span><span>&</span><span>libId</span><span>=</span><span>jmtc0jjj010213lk000MA4pytemrj</span><span>&</span><span>loc</span><span>=</span><span>https</span><span>%</span><span>3A</span><span>%</span><span>2F</span><span>%</span><span>2Fwww</span><span>.</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>%</span><span>2Fviewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>%</span><span>3Ff</span><span>%</span><span>3D510</span><span>%</span><span>26t</span><span>%</span><span>3D33827</span><span>%</span><span>26start</span><span>%</span><span>3D975</span><span>&</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>1</span><span>&</span><span>iid</span><span>=</span><span>0df9745a3a114b1a</span><span>&</span><span>out</span><span>=</span><span>http</span><span>%</span><span>3A</span><span>%</span><span>2F</span><span>%</span><span>2Fwww</span><span>.</span><span>fabric</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>&</span><span>ref</span><span>=</span><span>https</span><span>%</span><span>3A</span><span>%</span><span>2F</span><span>%</span><span>2Fwww</span><span>.</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>%</span><span>2Fsearch</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>%</span><span>3Fsearch</span><span>_</span><span>id</span><span>%</span><span>3Degosearch</span><span>&</span><span>title</span><span>=</span><span>Guru</span><span>%</span><span>20Gossip</span><span>%</span><span>20</span><span>%</span><span>E2</span><span>%</span><span>80</span><span>%</span><span>A2</span><span>%</span><span>20View</span><span>%</span><span>20topic</span><span>%</span><span>20</span><span>-%</span><span>20Lesser</span><span>%</span><span>20gossiped</span><span>%</span><span>20FEMALE</span><span>%</span><span>20YT</span><span>%</span><span>2FIGers</span><span>-%</span><span>20Part</span><span>%</span><span>209</span><span>&</span><span>txt</span><span>=%</span><span>3Cspan</span><span>%</span><span>3Efabric</span><span>%</span><span>3C</span><span>%</span><span>2Fspan</span><span>%</span><span>3E</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>fabric</span></a> types and describes things as "having a bit of a leg".

She didn’t know the word for “corduroy” so said “cordial” a few times before giving up and describing the coat as “really materially”. Bless :roll: . I do like Meghan though I just can’t believe when some of these influencers don’t know really common words for things or how to pronounce them, Carys Gray does it too all the time though I think she is dyslexic so maybe has an excuse!

I just don't get how Carys uses having dyslexia as an excuse for not knowing how to say words. Surely she's heard the word being said at some point in her life hence should know how to say it! They're always really simple words she can't say!

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Pineapplekiwi wrote:OT but does anyone know why meggan grubb doesn’t have a thread on here? She just hit 1 mill?
i think because for the most part many find her harmless or frankly too boring lol

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

Does anyone else think that Lex and Lainey might not last? I know it's not long since they got married, but they seem to lead such different lives. Lex is always off working on something, seeing people, doing activities, travelling for work etc. Lainey just tends to stay home with the dogs feeling sorry for herself and binge eating occasionally. I really think Gymshark have only kept her on because of Lex.

GymTanLaundry
Learner
Learner

Post by GymTanLaundry »

Lateg0ssiper wrote:Does anyone else think that Lex and Lainey might not last? I know it's not long since they got married, but they seem to lead such different lives. Lex is always off working on something, seeing people, doing activities, travelling for work etc. Lainey just tends to stay home with the dogs feeling sorry for herself and binge eating occasionally. I really think Gymshark have only kept her on because of Lex.
Agreed. They've never made sense to me. I can see it ending and Lex ending up with a younger, more outgoing InstaThot.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

Ok I know this is a gossip site and is usually made for snarking on people ;) but can we talk about CHANEL COLLETTE and how REFRESHING she is? She is literally one of the last few fitness "gurus" I can stand to follow. Her newest Q&A video was very realistic and VERY different than every other girl competing in fitness/bikini/bb comps. It is incredible (and bizarre) that she and Em Dunc can even be in the same room let alone friends...
If anyone has anything negative or iffy to say about Chanel I would love to hear though because I can't really think of anything "weird" with her.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

fitspotofitsno wrote:Ok I know this is a gossip site and is usually made for snarking on people ;) but can we talk about CHANEL COLLETTE and how REFRESHING she is? She is literally one of the last few fitness "gurus" I can stand to follow. Her newest Q&A video was very realistic and VERY different than every other girl competing in fitness/bikini/bb comps. It is incredible (and bizarre) that she and Em Dunc can even be in the same room let alone friends...
If anyone has anything negative or iffy to say about Chanel I would love to hear though because I can't really think of anything "weird" with her.
I just posted a few posts up how much I love her. She's actually the only bikini person I follow because she's so real.

Return to “Technology”