Murillo Twins

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Murillo Twins

Post by Labrat »

xxx65466xxx wrote: Did y’all see the Fresno family trip?
No wonder the twins are ratchet they’re whole family is ratchet. And Brittany is annoying trying to speak more Spanish just cuz she’s dating that Ramiro guy. I remember she used to call out people for being paisa and now she’s dating one. SMH
That one part where one of their aunts was drunk and crying and here they go shoving the camera in her face 🤦‍♀️

Post by Guest »

61A53D46-2948-4516-AA98-D0963BC16F95.png
18903094-44F9-4F59-A579-62F00577AE6C.png

Whenever they cook all the food touches the bottom of their tacky nails....that’s gross
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

xxx65466xxx wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:39 pm
61A53D46-2948-4516-AA98-D0963BC16F95.png18903094-44F9-4F59-A579-62F00577AE6C.png

Whenever they cook all the food touches the bottom of their tacky nails....that’s gross
So gross 🤢 and they don't always tie their hair back

penne789
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by penne789 »

Lmao did y’all forget that one time Brittany cooked macaroni and cheese with a huge chunk of mold and only found it after the food was cooked and Ramiro said YAY let’s still eat it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachyxo
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by beachyxo »

How long did Brittany and Briana live separate for? I know they lived in different cities and houses growing up, but like at one point Brittany lived with the dad because she was having issues with the mom while Briana lived with the mom? Does anyone know the breakdown?

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

I saw this and automatically thought of Britt!ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

They got a dog for Evi and he didn't even care 😂 quit using your baby for views, he's just a toddler

Post by Guest »

Briana wants to be kylie jenner so bad. In the episode where kylie gets eye surgery and the vlog where briana gets eye surgery theyre wearing practically the same outfit. She only got surgery cuz kylie got surgery.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

Are we gonna ignore the fact that Evi is wrapped up in what looks like a cable(charger?) Chewing on it? While his
drunk mom prances around all drunk!?ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

They have money for fancy useless shit, yet cant get evi a teething toy. Hes been biting on things for a while like furniture she said it on one of her stories. So she knows hes biting on things just doesnt do anything about it. These twins are the definition of horrible moms.

penne789
Learner
Learner

Post by penne789 »

Why does Fern have a rented/leased fucking rolls Royce in a Chino Hills townhome but can’t stay in a nice hotel when going to Fresno. The fucking Air bnb had a bullet hole through the window and they can’t get a hotel? Sounds like a scammer to me

Post by Guest »

Fern looks like a mandilon. He looks like he doesn't have a saying in the decisions made, oh wait i forgot Briana is the one bringing home the bacon cuz fern only lays around the house on his phone scamming people on his little betting website or whatever.

BrittneyQuezada
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BrittneyQuezada »

xxx65466xxx wrote:Fern looks like a mandilon. He looks like he doesn't have a saying in the decisions made, oh wait i forgot Briana is the one bringing home the bacon cuz fern only lays around the house on his phone scamming people on his little betting website or whatever.
Yup girl I got scammed by him Image thank god not by a lot of money but I still paid him and he fucking sucks we lost almost every game and the ones we did win he would try to make you feel bad about not betting more money to get back more!! I wish more people would expose him but you know they delete those comments ASAP! I’m glad I stopped supporting that whole family and a lot of other people did too because there views are way down and I’m glad so they can get a reality check!

Dayanna93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dayanna93 »

Thoughts on her being pregnant? On her recent Instagram story she mentions that she was talking to the chef about her health issues and Ramiro says at the end “that you’re preggo?” Image

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

I know I'm late, but another trip? Really??

here4thaT_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by here4thaT_ »

Amy ImageImageImage

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

Image what the hell happened to her face????!!! She looks weird and I checked to see it she had some sorta of filter and it said she didn’t

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

Marieee84 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:06 pm
Image what the hell happened to her face????!!! She looks weird and I checked to see it she had some sorta of filter and it said she didn’t
I wouldn't be surprised. And the way she applies her makeup and concealer ages her so bad. She looks older than Brittany

penne789
Learner
Learner

Post by penne789 »

Ew Brianna has always been trash. Britt does her makeup way better and so does Moe and Marbella their mom. Plus ew at Briana giving Evi a flamin hot cheeto when his digestive system isn’t even developed and can not handle the acidity let alone an ulcer WTF

vguruv
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vguruv »

Marieee84 wrote:Image
Looks like she got a pdo thread lift, ya se ve como la lyn mayImage

Return to “L-O”