TIF P5: Funding Sarah ‘The Ego’ Ingham 1 ‘Suprise’ at a Time

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P5: Funding Sarah ‘The Ego’ Ingham 1 ‘Suprise’ at a

Post by impleo »

I accept this might be a little OTT but...

The Poundland Princess and her wimpy bitch

(Credit to Mrs Daveydave)

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

I didnt watch all tonights vlog but i did laugh at chris saying to esme, "think off all the fun you can have on that over the summer", thier not going to be at home long enough for her to use that bar!

I do think it was a good choice though and something she will use.

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

Inghams #6: The Poundland Princess’ Phantom Pregnancy
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

Tublet83 wrote:
katyandtony wrote:Thoughts on tonight’s vlogs?

Quite an impressive present stash.
Lots of OMGeees and boo boos.
Chris hugging a random teenage girl outside the restaurant?
Esme taken out of school as it’s her birthday, can see lots of Ifam wanting the day off for their birthdays.
And the special surprise a gymnast pole thingy bob.
Given they have said numerous times that Esme struggled at school and have slagged off the school taking the day off isn’t helpful (coupled with the term time holidays). They are hindering her performance
Mrs DD here

Slagged off the school isnt the half of it
Slagged it off all over facebook groups slagged it off to all who will listen.
Kicked off at the letter about time off
In fact I know the answer to my own question as to why they treat their 12.75 year old as an 11 year old
She was off school so much in her last year that she has probably lost a half years education.
Some of the local dumb dutchesses moaned about the levels of some low level gas in the school and used it to keep the kids off school .
It wasnt just poundland princess but a lot of others. Petitions went round one idiot even wanted the children to be educated in another building
Thats the sort of thick entitled chavs we have here muscling into the local community. Most are unmarried some have several kids by different dads and nearly all are thick gobby wasters.
Once caught one gobbing off about us keeping our daughter in school. How funny it was to hear of her being in the magistrates court for failing to ensure her child’s attendance at school. Thick bitch

Anyway a concession was made to this lot with regards to attendance records but Queen chubby still managed to smash the attendance. She couldnt make it right between her and the school despite her end of term gifts of chocolates to the teacher who was diabetic anyway.

And as regards that fruitloop husband of hers don't get me started. Hubby may think he's ok and works hard I just think he's a muppet.
Would hire him as a cleaner though my husbands useless at any sort of cleaning work in the house

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
disneys wrote:Inghams #6: The Poundland Princess’ Phantom Pregnancy

Inghams #6: The Poundland Princess’ & her contraceptive clickbait boo boo’s

Poundland Princess and the pregnancy precipitation

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Mrs Davey Dave you are a legend <3

That zoella video was only so they would show her new zoella beauty line which was launched the same day :roll: nothing genuine about it at all :roll:

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

Still Mrs DD here.
I may open an account as it's great to vent but read some of the posts and that business about some of you getting booted off registers with me.
it's to do with the IP address I guess and I think that maybe us having 2 accounts might be an issue.
It's a nightmare when I update my e bay after OH's been looking on his

Anyway there is one good thing about watching Mr and Mrs Discount
When they do their healthy eating calorie busting ankle bursting vlogs and say how good the food is
I know its a place to avoid.
Incidentally I gave you all a clue about something earlier
Have you spotted it yet ?
It's not a competition but there is a free Ingham snow globe for the one who gets it first !

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

Tublet83 wrote:Mrs Davey Dave you are a legend <3

That zoella video was only so they would show her new zoella beauty line which was launched the same day :roll: nothing genuine about it at all :roll:
Zoella's another choice act isn't she ?

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Ifam #6 - Poundland princess and her cast of boo-boo cash cows.
:respekt: Brilliant!! :rofl: :tu:

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Mrs Daveydave I cant work out your clue am I as thick as Sarah Ingham? :rofl:
Last edited by Tublet83 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Mrs DD was your clue about someone been taken to the magistrates court? I can't figure it out

vaucous96
Informer
Informer

Post by vaucous96 »

Hi and welcome Mrs DD! I can’t fathom your clue either, probably because nothing would surprise me with the Inghams :rofl:

I would guess something about school attendance though. Possibly trying to bribe the powers that be?

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

vaucous96 wrote:Hi and welcome Mrs DD! I can’t fathom your clue either, probably because nothing would surprise me with the Inghams :rofl:

I would guess something about school attendance though. Possibly trying to bribe the powers that be?

In tonights vlog she did say she couldnt keep isabelle off school due to things beyond thier control. Bit she kept esme off because it was her birthday amd shes leaving that school anyway

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Also picked up on Sarah’s justification why to have Esme off school that she said she isn’t allowed to have Isabelle off and is out of her control. That must be her real dad putting the blockers on term time holidays etc behind the scenes.

Her school won’t care it’s a private school as long as you pay the fees they don’t give a shit.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

daveydave wrote:Still Mrs DD here.
I may open an account as it's great to vent but read some of the posts and that business about some of you getting booted off registers with me.
it's to do with the IP address I guess and I think that maybe us having 2 accounts might be an issue.
It's a nightmare when I update my e bay after OH's been looking on his

Anyway there is one good thing about watching Mr and Mrs Discount
When they do their healthy eating calorie busting ankle bursting vlogs and say how good the food is
I know its a place to avoid.
Incidentally I gave you all a clue about something earlier
Have you spotted it yet ?
It's not a competition but there is a free Ingham snow globe for the one who gets it first !
This site is acting up again for me too.No issues with ip address ,but constantly redoing the robot verification ,then going back to ensure my post is accepted.By the time i`m done ,the conversation`s already been well and truly discussed.I do think possibly "mrs gobby.." (aka SI) was up in court for failing to keep Isabelle in school when reminded ,after slagging you off for sending your child....?? Love your posts on the inghams! best laugh i`ve had since hearing all about Sarah being "pregnant `cos she only ate an apple all day" (Ifam ,of course!!:):)

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

Well no one has it so far.
Earlier the birthday was mentioned and I said I'm surprised she didn't make over the daughters bedroom and attached a picture
The picture is here. It's a visual clue eyes down starter for ten
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

daveydave wrote:Well no one has it so far.
Earlier the birthday was mentioned and I said I'm surprised she didn't make over the daughters bedroom and attached a picture
The picture is here. It's a visual clue eyes down starter for ten
Sarah used to be a pole dancer?

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

You can still get in trouble for taking your kid out of private school to often, they still have a duty of education.

So, Isabelle might be homeschooled because the school have kicked up a fuss and taken them to court?

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I saw a conversation on Twitter about their tacky cheap merchandise, the adult “fans” seem so unbelievably scared to upset the beast and her little bitch husband-slave I almost felt bad for the lot of them. If anyone missed it:

(Ifam cheap tacky plastic bracelets)
“I should've listened 2 my 12 year old but i don't want 2 take it off EVER!!!Only had it since Saturday , il buy another but will HAVE to take it off when I wash up/shower etc..want it 2 last FOREVER. #IFAMFOREVER @officialsboodle @SInghamOfficial @Chris_Delonge @InghamFamily”

Have you contacted officialsboodle ? I put a tweet up this morning asking if any ones wrist band had started to rub away. X

No I haven't I thought cos I don't take mine off and my hands r for ever in water...maybe it need 2 b an engraved but that prob would b more expensive xx

Hmmm yea I’m the same... only taken it of when in the shower or bath. Surprised how quickly the writing has come away. I’ve only had mine since last Friday”

“It's my own fault tho..I shouldn't of put that on a tweet..I feel like I'm being negative instead of positive! I feel awful...I love all ur Merch..this is self conflicted...that's y I posted it xx”

Standard reply from company that make the tat.

“Thank u so much for replying..I'm not a negative person at all and I hope I didn't come across like that..I just didn't want 2 take it off hehehhehe it's still on my wrist..I'm not taking it off xx”

This continues to someone saying they have an engraved bracelet for “help the hero’s” and it looks like this tat is viewed in the same light as a help the hero’s wrist band :?

I’ve never EVER seen anyone apologetic for receiving faulty goods. And actually scared to get in touch about it. This is such a toxic community the little ifam have going on. :tu:

I wouldn't worry about it.
It will be good practice for when the deluded darlings grow up.
Most will end up useless hopeless and convicted of shoplifting or something.
They will be able to keep their Group Four Ankle Bracelets on for the full 6 month terms

Is that positive enough ?
Last edited by daveydave on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

It's Mrs Davey
OH is away tonight gone down South to a big presentation every so often he does these things
It's either that or he's squeezed himself into some skinny jeans
And cavorting with fruit loop and "the boys"
He was defending him having read back on this whole thing
Should I be worried ? Will he take up skating ?
Usually he's away two days on these things and he does bring me something nice back most times
I'm praying he brings me back a pink mini this time OMG it will be so amazing
You won a prize by the way
A broken Inghams snow globe with faded writing is lost in the post on its way to you
Not sure if you were pipped to the prize by the other person as you both posted and sort of got it
But between you its a winner

Return to “The Ingham Family”