MissRemiTrashten: I'm on stankation tonight! - Part 6

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiTrashten: I'm on stankation tonight! - Part 6

Post by mirnica »

grey wrote:Funny that Remi is having a blast celebrating the love of her life's birthday (Mia)... which happens to be on the same day as her former BFF's birthday? Wonder if she even remembers, let alone sent any birthday wishes? I personally couldn't be that happy knowing it was also my former BFF's birthday and we're no longer talking... but then again, I wouldn't have punched my former BFF in the face.
How old are you, 12? You couldn't be happy because it's your FORMER friends birthday? I'm sorry but that's just insane.

I really wonder when will she stop wanting to lose weight. I'm also surprised she's not into plastic surgery tbh lol.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

an0n wrote:
grey wrote:Did anyone see Leigh's latest IG post?

It's her birthday today and she's celebrating by giving back (funny, can't remember the last time her former BFF ever did that). Anyway, for every like she'll get $1 and for every comment she'll get $2 for the charity randomacts that she's donating to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blvuy-SnmwF ... leighannk_
Let's not stan Leigh too much, she's not donating anything the company Peace Tea is and there's no way they gave her the choice in donating it or keeping it, like their campaign was to donate money and they would have donated it anyways but were looking to also get their name out there so brought in influencers.

I wasn't "staning" Leigh and I didn't mean to make it sound like she was the one personally donating the money. I mentioned she'd get $1 or $2 for every comment and meant to say that it would go to the charity RandomActs that she's having those donations go to. Bad choice of words, I suppose.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

mirnica wrote:
grey wrote:Funny that Remi is having a blast celebrating the love of her life's birthday (Mia)... which happens to be on the same day as her former BFF's birthday? Wonder if she even remembers, let alone sent any birthday wishes? I personally couldn't be that happy knowing it was also my former BFF's birthday and we're no longer talking... but then again, I wouldn't have punched my former BFF in the face.
How old are you, 12? You couldn't be happy because it's your FORMER friends birthday? I'm sorry but that's just insane.

I really wonder when will she stop wanting to lose weight. I'm also surprised she's not into plastic surgery tbh lol.

Old enough to know it's not insane to not be able to be cavalier and not be weighed down by knowing it was my best friend since childhood's birthday and we just ended our friendship a few months ago. Did I say it would bother me for a lifetime? Nope. But it certainly would personally weigh on me the first birthday after we ended our friendship, especially if it was only a few months after. Then again, I have a conscience and a value for friendships and we're talking about the person who had a great time just minutes after punching her "BFF" and the friendship ending and continues to say that was the best best best best best weekend of her life.

So yeah.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

grey wrote:
mirnica wrote:

Old enough to know it's not insane to not be able to be cavalier and not be weighed down by knowing it was my best friend since childhood's birthday and we just ended our friendship a few months ago. Did I say it would bother me for a lifetime? Nope. But it certainly would personally weigh on me the first birthday after we ended our friendship, especially if it was only a few months after. Then again, I have a conscience and a value for friendships and we're talking about the person who had a great time just minutes after punching her "BFF" and the friendship ending and continues to say that was the best best best best best weekend of her life.

So yeah.

Totally agree. I think it's immature and insane not to be bothered or affected. The fact that she seems to go from friend to friend and just switch it off is also insane. I think she really needs to see a therapist.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

usecodejacattack2017 wrote:Im watching this Niki thing - IDK her and I know this isnt her section so I wont go into my thoughts but this feels like a Shane Dawson ripoff.

You can tell remi is doing this but is still guarding everything. People would connect so much more with her if she was real, unguarded and raw. And maybe she doesnt know how to be any or all of those things.

I totally agree. When I saw the video I thought to myself, "is she just trying to bite off Shane?" But I don't watch Niki so I don't know how long she's been doing those videos? I know that she filmed this a bit ago so I don't know if that was around the same time or before Shane filmed his with Grav3yard Girl.

Even if she's been doing it for awhile she's terrible at it. All she does is agree and enable so Remi feels justified in her actions and didn't really offer any solutions or suggestions for Remi to get help. At least Shane was pretty upfront and forced Bunny out of her comfort zone and hit her with what she was dong wrong or could be doing differently.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

usagibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by usagibaby »

grey wrote:
mirnica wrote:

So yeah.
I agree. I wouldn't be happy knowing it was my former childhood friend's bday and I wasnt able to even say it to them. It's not immature to think that way. I dont know why anyone would be like "are you 12?!" Rofl their friendship just dissolved recently. It's still fresh. If it were me I would still have it on the back of my mind, especially since i probably celebrated it with her every year and now for the first time i cant? That would make me sad so yeah dude I can see where grey is coming from. I totally cringed at the whole are you 12 reaction lol have a heart and see it from this pov.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Rem posted a bikini picture on her main insta and someone on the comments had put "trying to make a waist with too small bikini" or something like that. Had me DIEING

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

#stilledited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbrittanyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by jbrittanyy23 »

bamababe88 wrote:Image

#stilledited

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's still edited. Also the caption bothers me with it saying "stretch marks and all". Please, she edited all that out. The only thing she didn't edit are the lines formed around her pelvis area from hiking her bikini bottoms too far up. Her fake genuiness is really starting to grate on my nerves.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

That squatting port star pose again too. With hands up and hair blowing out around her. So natural, Remi. #sarcasm.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

jbrittanyy23 wrote:
bamababe88 wrote:Image

#stilledited

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's still edited. Also the caption bothers me with it saying "stretch marks and all". Please, she edited all that out. The only thing she didn't edit are the lines formed around her pelvis area from hiking her bikini bottoms too far up. Her fake genuiness is really starting to grate on my nerves.
I feel like she gets MAJOR razor burn when she hikes up her bikini bottom like that. Like the bikini line must be soooooo irritated

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil »

remi please for the sakes of you and everybody else please but that top up a little bit! i know showing boobs is cute and all but if its squeezed to death like that, its raggedy af. ya need to stop girl
su'udzon at its finest

holagurl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by holagurl »

She acts so confused about the comments regarding her personality turning bad. Here’s the truth, Remi: You used to overcompensate for your obesity with your personality, but now that you think you’re all that, you feel like you don’t need to put up the act anymore. I’m disgusted by her mentality and I cannot understand why people stan this lazy, dirty, selfish, and violent asshole

MissJediKnight
Learner
Learner

Post by MissJediKnight »

Remi, nobody hated you for your weight. Nobody hated you when you lost the weight. People started “hating” you because when you lost the weight, it seemed like you lost your geniune-ness and personality too.

You started acting like your the shit and slutty and vapid. And you going through your friends became faster when you got thin.

So you see, its not your weight we dont like, its your sudden change in personality and fakeness.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

When does she act confused about her personality?? I wish there was a way for us to acually contact her and explain to her what we see :/ That shes becoming such a vapid person that is ruled by whats on the scale.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Wait so Remi's favourite soul cycle instructor is a young buff dude, I'm sure the reason he's her favourite is simply that he runs a great class.

I'm guessing she was totally was trying to hit him up and then it didn't really work and was awkward so she got Mia to come along and vlogged part of it, all things that like would make it more casual and more like haha this is a great work networking thing.

jbrittanyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by jbrittanyy23 »

That red top she was wearing in the vlog :? . Her boobs were practically falling out

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

It’s time to create a new thread for this sack of shit who wears clothes that are too small and who punched Leigh in the face.
New thread titles, anyone?

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Queen-Lurker wrote:It’s time to create a new thread for this sack of shit who wears clothes that are too small and who punched Leigh in the face.
New thread titles, anyone?
MissRemiAshten: Lost weight, became fake.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

MissRemiPunchten

We should never let her forget the “best weekend of her life”.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”