Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter The Preacher "All About Me" Monn- Part 6

Post by Jesters Trix »

MissDelusional wrote:Went with JT's suggestion; I hope it's :tu:
I AM GG FAMOUS NAOOOO! BEAST! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am currently hiding under my desk so you all can't find me when you inevitably come for me. SHHH!!!
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Jesters Trix wrote:
I AM GG FAMOUS NAOOOO! BEAST! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am currently hiding under my desk so you all can't find me when you inevitably come for me. SHHH!!!
Literally :rofl:
Whelp, I watched his vlog and I was NOT wrong; he's predictable above all. What made me SO angry was that he was willing to have his mother resuscitated for a fucking ceremony! WTF!
The nurse was right; CPR breaks bones, especially in elderly patients. It's not pretty and it's very traumatic.
Without going into great detail lets just say a lot of my life and his have been similar, up to our mothers passing. I didn't want mine to suffer another MINUTE even if it meant her dying too soon. Of all the decisions I had to make letting her go was the hardest but goddamn, it would've been selfish otherwise.
His entitlement knows no bounds...
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

Following! Because I can't even get through his "intro" without feeling nauseous, so this is my way of keeping up with that fat madman.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

MissDelusional wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:
Whelp, I watched his vlog and I was NOT wrong; he's predictable above all. What made me SO angry was that he was willing to have his mother resuscitated for a fucking ceremony! WTF!
The nurse was right; CPR breaks bones, especially in elderly patients. It's not pretty and it's very traumatic.
Without going into great detail lets just say a lot of my life and his have been similar, up to our mothers passing. I didn't want mine to suffer another MINUTE even if it meant her dying too soon. Of all the decisions I had to make letting her go was the hardest but goddamn, it would've been selfish otherwise.
But no matter how sad the end was for our loved ones, don't you have in your hearts the love of them so that we can continue our lives with the memory inside of us? That is what I do. Peter seems to be like his mother just died - it's like he didn't quite know her or something. There is something very wrong. Could it be the same reason his father didn't wan't him to operate machinery - that he is a bit simple due to being a FAS baby since his mother drank during pregnancy. This is in no way an insult - Trisomy21, FraxileX and others happen to many families (happened to mine). FAS has varying degrees of dysfunction - Peter seems to have problems.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

PinkyPunch wrote:Following! Because I can't even get through his "intro" without feeling nauseous, so this is my way of keeping up with that fat madman.
Lol, same. I feel I'm watching by proxi of all these brave, intrepid souls. :tu:

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

MissDelusional wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:
This. One of the hardest decisions people can make is to sign a DNR/DNI (do not resuscitate/intubate) for a loved one. I am floored by this. How about caring more about someone else's quality of life (or ANYTHING that doesn't involve himself first and foremost) holy shit...
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Love the name!

Post by Guest »

Brigante wrote:
PinkyPunch wrote:Following! Because I can't even get through his "intro" without feeling nauseous, so this is my way of keeping up with that fat madman.
Lol, same. I feel I'm watching by proxi of all these brave, intrepid souls. :tu:
Same. I couldn’t get past 1 1/2 minutes of his vlog.

The tears, the constant droning on for his deceased mother is so predictable and repetitive. :zz:

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

DAMN was hoping for

Peter The HIPPOcrite Mourn

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

fifibear wrote:DAMN was hoping for

Oh fifi stop trying to steal my moment! Fibby needs his time to shine, Hippo can have his next thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I kid. That being said, that is a good one!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=uprB-wx8HN4 - You can watch it here, without giving him views.

Watching his video on Bunny was super irritating. Can he just go one video without making it about himself? He talks about Bunny having her moment, and how this was a great opportunity for her. But of course we can't focus on anyone for too long. He made it about his mom and the day she died. He couldn't forget to tell everyone how amazing his life and marriage are. That last year was hell, but he made it out the other side. Part of that was his own fault (Peter Monn/ John Kuckian post coming soon). The people who want to hear this personal life drivel watch his vlogs and Peterisms. There is a reason his views on his main channel are down. His parents did him a humongous disservice coddling him.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I wish he would shut up about Bunny. I don't give a fuck about her and her channel. He is just piggy backing off of this for views. What's new?

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

Jesters Trix wrote:
fifibear wrote:DAMN was hoping for

Oh fifi stop trying to steal my moment! Fibby needs his time to shine, Hippo can have his next thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I kid. That being said, that is a good one!

:cheers: lol have your moment .... congrats lol

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

He is going to be piggy backing off Bunny for a long time since Shane used one of his clips in the final video.

I am sure we will get a video or 12 about that.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

I am using my talk to text so if Siri says something ridiculous blame her not me. Maybe we have talked about this before and I missed it but watching his video tonight I am wondering why does someone leave a job they have been at it for 13 years if it’s not to go to a Nother job? Because he then says “And trying to find a Nother job… “ and makes it sound like leaving his job was not necessarily is choice did I miss something important somewhere along the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater

Post by swashbuckler »

I have only watched part of Bunny episode 3, but if Shane Dawson (Peter's idol) used one second from Peter's channel, Peter will talk about it daily for infinity. If Shane Dawson ever said, "Peter Monn" in one of his videos we would see such screeching and fan flipping and fluttering from Peter that Alex might have to get Peter a swooning couch. Save up, Alex!

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Don't feel bad, mikeswife. It's tough to say all you want about this guy in one post. I for one love that you're here sharing your thoughts! <3

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

Ok I watched the Shane's freaking movie and after Peter's commentary.

Peter's commentary was as usual: 'Me, me, me, me, me. ME!!!' I'm so done with that troll - I'm now going to have some microblading and then to the beach. And too bad for The Beast, eh Peter no procedure will help him anymore. Except decapitation - that would help us the poor folk at GG from suffering any further.

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

It's great. And remember I am not or any of us someone who starts dictating what can or cannot be said or be decided. We are all equal - young and old, pessimistic, optimistic.

Return to “Peter Monn”