Dbzdutch

Furbygurd
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dbzdutch

Post by Furbygurd »

This girl has changed her face so much. i used to follow her when she was graduating and was natural. Came back to her page a few years later and my god, the lips are covering her face and her typical LA hour glass figure that looks like a chickens lower body is just ridiculous.

Furbygurd
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Furbygurd »

one question ive always wondered about, how do they keep hate comments out of their pictures. eeeeveryone with a large following gets hate but her comments seem to have zeroooo

Sezxx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sezxx »

Furbygurd wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:02 am
one question ive always wondered about, how do they keep hate comments out of their pictures. eeeeveryone with a large following gets hate but her comments seem to have zeroooo
I'm guessing they've blocked certain words or probably delete them as they come because they mostly get about 100 comments on pictures so must be easy to monitor.

I do remember IZ got some hate comments on a picture once and tried to fight back, literally her whole family got involved to try and back her against one person and then she deleted her insta haha

Sezxx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sezxx »

Furbygurd wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:45 am
This girl has changed her face so much. i used to follow her when she was graduating and was natural. Came back to her page a few years later and my god, the lips are covering her face and her typical LA hour glass figure that looks like a chickens lower body is just ridiculous.
pre filler and whatever else
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Sezxx wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:23 pm
Furbygurd wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:45 am
She looked better then.. now she looks much older and unproportionate

hideshimori
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hideshimori »

Any new tea on Aaliyah ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

hideshimori
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hideshimori »

Sallymingming wrote:Where’s aaliyah ?
Any new tea on her ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Private_user01 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:55 pm
Sezxx wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:23 pm

She looked better then.. now she looks much older and unproportionate

She looks like Lisa Rinna now it’s uncanny

Sallymingming
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sallymingming »

New day new birkin it seems lol

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

She was boasting about getting keys to a tailoring/ clothes workshop a few days ago.. come one people.. do we really think Fashion Nova and Pretty Little Things affiliate links have paid for that workshop???

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

So dabz is in Paris Aaliyah in Mexico and IZ somewhere in Europe. Usually they’re all travelling somewhere together. Dabz prob got a man hence the new birkin. Question is who is IZ with? She hasn’t posted who she’s with so she’s prob seeing someone

leo123
Learner
Learner

Post by leo123 »

Hotchai wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:10 pm
So dabz is in Paris Aaliyah in Mexico and IZ somewhere in Europe. Usually they’re all travelling somewhere together. Dabz prob got a man hence the new birkin. Question is who is IZ with? She hasn’t posted who she’s with so she’s prob seeing someone
All this time I thought her full time influencer lifestyle was funding her, but it seems like she’s there with someone anonymous? Waiter pours two glasses but there’s no sign of the other person. Also, all she does is take videos in that elevator!

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

leo123 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:32 pm
Hotchai wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:10 pm
All this time I thought her full time influencer lifestyle was funding her, but it seems like she’s there with someone anonymous? Waiter pours two glasses but there’s no sign of the other person. Also, all she does is take videos in that elevator!

Didn’t realise she openly drinks so much. Yeah she’s deffo there with a man wonder who it is. Her life seems pretty vacant and boring almost non existent waking up daily doing the same old crap at 29!!

Unknown89
Learner
Learner

Post by Unknown89 »

So Ibriz was trying to sell the narrative she was on holiday with a man but with her lil sister LOL! And come on if she was with a man, wheres the designer birthday presents etc, it wouldnt be a basic Europe holiday. I actually can’t deal. LOOOOL. Highlight of her day is starbucks and gym. And why aren’t Dabz or Ibriz quarantining after coming back from amber list countries.

Dabz alwats goes quiet on the gram when she has a man, but when she doesnt shes DOING THE MOST and everyone knows this. Also i swear her face looks like the grinch when she smiles.

Aaliayah is the only one with a man and actually being spoilt.

Unknown89
Learner
Learner

Post by Unknown89 »

Also if your on holiday with a guy your not posting selfie videos of yourself 24/7 your in lovey dovey mood etc. You do those videos when you got time, cause you’re literally with your sister and baby.

Unknown89
Learner
Learner

Post by Unknown89 »

And these girls its never I bought it myself! One thing they can never put a quote on is that they did it themselves with their own money! Always someone behind funding the designer.

Nah756
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Nah756 »

@unknown89

How do you know she went with her lil sister and the baby? Also what country did she even go to.. i see her older sister on holiday aswel with her husband and baby, looks empty wherever she is but does look nice

What places are these lot going to? And yes im assuming Ibriz went to a amber list country but can see she did not quarantine

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Unknown89 wrote:So Ibriz was trying to sell the narrative she was on holiday with a man but with her lil sister LOL! And come on if she was with a man, wheres the designer birthday presents etc, it wouldnt be a basic Europe holiday. I actually can’t deal. LOOOOL. Highlight of her day is starbucks and gym. And why aren’t Dabz or Ibriz quarantining after coming back from amber list countries.

Dabz alwats goes quiet on the gram when she has a man, but when she doesnt shes DOING THE MOST and everyone knows this. Also i swear her face looks like the grinch when she smiles.

Aaliayah is the only one with a man and actually being spoilt.
Who’s aliyaaas man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melistea
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Melistea »

Runway_Ghost wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:13 pm
Sanzoo wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:39 am

Carol has a man too now, she’s with the guy who owns the Lanistar company, Gurhan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anymore tea on carol & mr lanistar? Is Gurhan Turkish?
I’m late but I am close friends with one of the girls that he used to fuck. He took £10k from an ex gf to set up a business and he used to beat her up and cheat constantly. He is well known for being a Turkish conman from north London. Used to drive around in a blue Lamborghini as his business took off massively. He left the ex gf and I don’t think he paid her back. He used to have a group of girls and he paid for all their surgeries, BBL and boob jobs while he got a hairline transplant and a nose job while in Turkey. He’s a generous guy but quite violent and controlling. Hopefully he is not doing the same to Carol but who knows.

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

Melistea wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:15 am
Runway_Ghost wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:13 pm

Anymore tea on carol & mr lanistar? Is Gurhan Turkish?
I’m late but I am close friends with one of the girls that he used to fuck. He took £10k from an ex gf to set up a business and he used to beat her up and cheat constantly. He is well known for being a Turkish conman from north London. Used to drive around in a blue Lamborghini as his business took off massively. He left the ex gf and I don’t think he paid her back. He used to have a group of girls and he paid for all their surgeries, BBL and boob jobs while he got a hairline transplant and a nose job while in Turkey. He’s a generous guy but quite violent and controlling. Hopefully he is not doing the same to Carol but who knows.
Wow that's some tea. What's Gurhan's IG ?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”