IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Re: IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Post by Guest »

AgnesP wrote: I’m intrigued to hear the story of the latest robbery.
I would not wish a burglary on my worst enemy.

I had Cleaners when I worked full time. They were DBS (Criminal Records) checked and insured. I don’t want to believe Claire would be so naive as to employ anyone without these two safeguards in place?

Also. Someone sent her a cruel message. I would never wish to be cruel. However, I agree *in part*. Perhaps it is time to be a little more guarded?

I appreciate we’re all voyeurs who watch and follow to see how others live, but when it ruins your peace of mind, it might be time to stop?

Robbery is such a traumatic invasion of one's home but when you write tweets like this you are asking for trouble..

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by marakoojah_ »

perhaps it is karma. she is a rude person after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Haven't seen any of Claire's robbery posts yet but my first instinct is that she's looking for a boost in numbers similar to Lydia's recent increase in followers after all the Lynx drama. Then she too can post a ridiculous tweet about how she gained followers because she's just oh so genuine!

Post by Guest »

gahhhh where to start with this horse of a woman

1. she gets robbed and scammed yearly. she's dumb as rocks, doesn't think and then whines about how all these awful things happen to her. well duh, youre an easy target dumbass

2. she complains about people "bullying" her and being aggressive when she's the most aggressive "influencer" out there it seems. she attacks over the smallest of things and makes it public

3. HOW CAN ANY BRAND WORK WITH HER? she doesnt even know how to SPELL! her instagram stories are full of spelling errors, her blog is just the worst writing EVER and as a consumer, i'd never buy anything she promotes because she comes off as fake, tacky, ignorant and plain stupid

4. once a chav, always a chav. she is looking more and more horse like as the days go by, her photoshopping skills are going down the drain too. the contrast on her pics to brighten her face and hide all the wrinkles is jarring. she looks awful. but ya know, that's probably just karma for how shitty of a person she is

5. her and hrh collection are no longer friends which is so sad considering it's like dumbass #1 and dumbass #2. i would have enjoyed another interaction where iamchavette insults hrhcollection and she says "that's what friends do" LOL!!!! hahaha so funny. these two morons are on the same planet, though alex kinda knows how to spell?

i just cant stand her, i cant even get through one of her videos anymore. she's total trash :FU:

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

do people actually watch her 1 hour vlogs? good lord the patience those people must have

lurkingin94123
Talker
Talker

Post by lurkingin94123 »

marakoojah_ wrote:do people actually watch her 1 hour vlogs? good lord the patience those people must have

Lol, no! I’ve played some in the.m background while I’m doing things around the house (on a non advertising websites of course) and I can’t follow them even halfway listening.

Post by Guest »

all her videos are of the same thing: shopping and buying crap. such an empty life.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

talkingaboutyew wrote: all her videos are of the same thing: shopping and buying crap. such an empty life.
She's quite unlucky in life, nothing she buys will ever make her beautiful inside or out. If they move to LA she can work at Disney as an ugly step sister.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I love watching lux videos (among other things), I found them asmr-ish, but no way I will watch 30+ mns videos of her, it's just unwatchable, same thing with boring Jerusha Couture mom vlogs, I just can't.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:46 am
do people actually watch her 1 hour vlogs? good lord the patience those people must have
I usually fall asleep halfway through. She's boring like that.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:46 am

I physically can't watch her vlogs for any length of time and it's not because I hate her (I don't hate her). I can't stand her lack of focus. She has no idea how to convey a precise thought. When she is unboxing something I am interested in, I will play her video and just hit the forward arrow to skip to the part I want to watch. She will take 5+ MINUTES and still NOT GET TO THE POINT. I will hit forward a bunch and 8 minutes later, she is still painfully circling the airport trying to land her point. It's hilariously dreadful. She is marvelous at this.

She is lucky she doesn't have to work for a living. No office job would coddle such inarticulate, aimless communications.

catonroof1
Learner
Learner

Post by catonroof1 »

Chavette sounds about right. And yes, like it or not, she embodies a certain stereotype from Essex...she has the ignorance, small mindedness and outright stupidity down to the t.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

Lol, her latest vid on YT has been up for 1 day, and is only watched 290 times

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Weird how ParisJulien is completely out of the picture in her latest very chaotic vlog, making her Mum driving her to the train station, using public transportation and surviving without a concealer or proper shoes during two days in London since he bailed out on her twice, poor thing :roll:

Ouchies
Learner
Learner

Post by Ouchies »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:54 pm
Weird how ParisJulien is completely out of the picture in her latest very chaotic vlog, making her Mum driving her to the train station, using public transportation and surviving without a concealer or proper shoes during two days in London since he bailed out on her twice, poor thing :roll:
Chaotic is an understatement; this woman is all over the place. Time for her meds to be adjusted. She is such a car crash. Poor Julien is probably off trying to make some money to pay for his wretched wife’s constant purchases. Epitome of tacky wearing a bunch of designer pieces together. She is an exhausting try hard.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Nobody's behind the wheel...

Leii
Debater
Debater

Post by Leii »

She looks swollen and awful Fillers?

lurkingin94123
Talker
Talker

Post by lurkingin94123 »

Leii wrote:She looks swollen and awful ImageFillers?
I believe she said she recently got her braces tightened???

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

Once a chav, always a chav. That skirt is so rediculous.Image

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

y is everyone buying that ugly red sweater from chanel? like y do u want to look like a tele tubby....

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”