General HollyTHOTeree Part 10

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

General HollyTHOTeree Part 10

Post by LivingInElysium »

Continue here ...
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: General HollyTHOTeree Part 10

Post by skinnylatte »

Will do. Thank you! 8-) :love2:

style savvy
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by style savvy »

This lulu lemon thing is getting out of control she looks psychotic, I want them to block her on all social media HAHA

MacNCheese
Learner
Learner

Post by MacNCheese »

Her lulu “color variety” pictures are ridiculous. You can see the leggings are so stretched and worn out. That type of fabric is not supposed to wear out like that. Laughing at her watermarking those lulu photos in hopes they will repost it! Goodness she is so vapid.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

MacNCheese wrote:Her lulu “color variety” pictures are ridiculous. You can see the leggings are so stretched and worn out. That type of fabric is not supposed to wear out like that. Laughing at her watermarking those lulu photos in hopes they will repost it! Goodness she is so vapid.
The best part is that you can tell from the photo quality that she took them with her phone. Nothing wrong with posting pictures from your phone, but if you're gunning to be a brand ambassador, Instagram model/socialite.....maybe use a real camera? I wonder if she sold all her camera stuff for LV purses and Lululemon leggings after her Youtube career died its sad and boring death.

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

lurkerdoodle wrote:
MacNCheese wrote:Her lulu “color variety” pictures are ridiculous. You can see the leggings are so stretched and worn out. That type of fabric is not supposed to wear out like that. Laughing at her watermarking those lulu photos in hopes they will repost it! Goodness she is so vapid.
The best part is that you can tell from the photo quality that she took them with her phone. Nothing wrong with posting pictures from your phone, but if you're gunning to be a brand ambassador, Instagram model/socialite.....maybe use a real camera? I wonder if she sold all her camera stuff for LV purses and Lululemon leggings after her Youtube career died its sad and boring death.
Maybe she's too lazy to even put work into posting a high quality photo even for that.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Remember when lululemon sent her the link to be a cashier at their store? LOL

Anyway, why is she so obsessed with lululemon? What's so special about their brand? I just see basic workout gear that isn't special. Am I missing something?

MacNCheese
Learner
Learner

Post by MacNCheese »

Regarding using her phone, I think you are right. She is so lazy and unprofessional. She tries to act like she is fine financially so YouTube or IG is not her”job” but she is obsessed with her feed and deletes and reposts multiple variants of the same posts. “As you guys know” - no, bitch, we don’t, we don’t care that much. Let that out of your head - no one cares and you are not a celebrity.

Re Lulu obsession, I think it may be considered “luxury” brand of athletic clothes and you know Hoe-lly is obsessed with lux and flashing her materialistic possessions. Lmao at their offer to look at their job postings :rofl:

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

It's hilarious she posts her sizes in the description as well :rofl: why the hell do people care, they haven't seen you in real life since all you do is stay home all day, nor do you make youtube videos anymore so its not like people can use you as reference because they they think you might be about the same size.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

No way those sizes are her! An 8 in the bras?! Not with her boobs being supposedly that large! And the she jumps to a 2/4, a 2 in bodysuits? Not with a chest that large, honey.

Sucks that you’ve lied so much, you have to keep lying to keep the lies up. Even tho we all know you look like at least a size 10!

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

Thirsty much?

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Even her Photoshopping skills have gotten lazy. Her cleavage, collarbones, and "abs" have disappeared.

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykatmeow »

lurkerdoodle wrote:

Even her Photoshopping skills have gotten lazy. Her cleavage, collarbones, and "abs" have disappeared.
Her face looks so old. The PS is beyond ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

kittykatmeow wrote:
lurkerdoodle wrote:

Her face looks so old. The PS is beyond ridiculous.

Her face looks like she’s really worried

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Holly apparently moved into a new place. She says so in the comments here

Perhaps she and Zack are living together now.

MacNCheese
Learner
Learner

Post by MacNCheese »

123xyz wrote:Holly apparently moved into a new place. She says so in the comments here <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span>
<span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bicqq5Lll3l</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>hollyannaeree</span></a>

Perhaps she and Zack are living together now.
She also wrote that she would be back to YouTube in a month or so. And I thought: oh, right in time for audible plug or barkbox or whatever basic sponsorships this “professional” social media star gets lmao

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

Why does she just pick these random teams she has no connection to so she can bandwagon?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^To get brownie points with Zach. He loves and cares about sports, and Holly has to fake a connection.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

Anyone else think she is literally the worst beauty/lifestyle/whateverthehell youtuber? She’s disgusting, rude, and a big fat liar. She spends all her time buying and selling shit and photoshopping her pics so she looks fake good. Meeting her in person must be such a let down. She pretends to have a life, but she doesn’t. And she looks hideous in those damn lululemon leggings. I’m pretty sure they’re not looking for a skank to advertise their clothing. She needs to learn how to shop for her size instead of pretending she’s lean. She wants to be thin and thick at the same time, and it’s actually hilarious.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^I agree. Back in her prime she had sooo much potential. Asian yutubers were all the rave, and people were loving how thorough her reviews were, her consistent monthly videos, and her not bad tutorials. If she kept up with the momentum I think she easily could have been at like 2-3 million subs right now and getting a lot of opportunities. People nowadays really look for consistent and regular uploading, which she used to have. Now all she does is act insufferable and is desperate for mens attention since Steve left her.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”