Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pint Sized Liars | Lailli & Alizey Basic-Mirza

Post by ExposeLiars2122 »

Why is it that Lailli only wants to hang out with people that have an ethnic background she desires to have! Ie. Fidan Azerbaijan apparently Lailli has Azerbaijan way down her family :rofl:

trh
Debater
Debater

Post by trh »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:Why is it that Lailli only wants to hang out with people that have an ethnic background she desires to have! Ie. Fidan Azerbaijan apparently Lailli has Azerbaijan way down her family :rofl:
She has what, two friends? And her friend Hana seems to be desi. The question is why are these people willing to hangout with her. Seems like a waste of time and energy to deal with such a negative person.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:Why is it that Lailli only wants to hang out with people that have an ethnic background she desires to have! Ie. Fidan Azerbaijan apparently Lailli has Azerbaijan way down her family :rofl:
Reallyy??!! LMFAO she is such a beg. There is not an ounce of Azerbaijan or Persia in her ...bullshit on the other hand ;)

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Post by ExposeLiars2122 »

Runway_Ghost wrote:
Reallyy??!! LMFAO she is such a beg. There is not an ounce of Azerbaijan or Persia in her ...bullshit on the other hand ;)

Seriously watch them both bullshit on their get to know us video or something on YouTube. They talk helllllla bs about their ethnicity in that video.

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

on instagram yesteray she has quoted that i only care about myself so apt and has been called out for being self absorbed and arrogant she is so full of herself, having so many advantages of a mum as a businesswoman and able to travel she is not doing any thing positive to improve herself at least alizey is doing her own thing and not eating snacks and waiting for her boyfriend to come home useless bimbo.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

She literally recycles her designer clothes on a biweekly basis. If she's so rich, why is she constantly wearing the same pieces? :rofl:

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

idk2 wrote:She literally recycles her designer clothes on a biweekly basis. If she's so rich, why is she constantly wearing the same pieces? :rofl:
Like those chanel flats or espadrilles - BORING & that grey V-neck jumper or plain/white black tees ...you’d never see her doing an actual come shopping with me for more than like 2 things because she doesn’t have the lifestyle she tries to deceive everyone with. Hence her love of knock off goods.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

I'd love to see a week in the life of Alizey vlog where she's at uni or work cuz at least she's actually doing something with her life that's interesting.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

Runway_Ghost wrote:
idk2 wrote:She literally recycles her designer clothes on a biweekly basis. If she's so rich, why is she constantly wearing the same pieces? :rofl:
Like those chanel flats or espadrilles - BORING & that grey V-neck jumper or plain/white black tees ...you’d never see her doing an actual come shopping with me for more than like 2 things because she doesn’t have the lifestyle she tries to deceive everyone with. Hence her love of knock off goods.
Exactly. She tries to justify it saying how she's on her third pair of espadrilles bc of London rain ruining them which is a flat out lie unless she's buying them second hand.I've been trying to get the same pair she supposedly bought again a few months ago but they've been out of stock since January and I'm on a wait list. So theres no way she bought them from Chanel direct lol. I have a pair of Chanel espadrilles and although they are delicate and not made for rain, you're paying for them to withstand a bit of aversive weather lol. Ive been caught in the rain wearing them about 3 times and theres no damage, providing they're properly dried as soon as I'm home. She just chats shit to make it seem like she spends so much money without actually having to proof it. She can say she bought 3 pairs which equates to £1500 but how would anyone know otherwise?

Post by Guest »

I doubt she bought more than one pair, it’s her excuse to keep wearing the same shit all the time. She’s not rich at all or she wouldn’t feel the need to sell her clothes on Depop, anyone else would donate the money to charity or to a women’s shelter.

RitzyPomegranate
Debater
Debater

Post by RitzyPomegranate »

Who does lailli think she isss lmaoo adding ‘when you realise Azerbaijan didnt make it to eurovision this year...' with a video of her frowning. So you’re Azerbaijani now? MAKEUPYOURMIND

RitzyPomegranate
Debater
Debater

NadzyP wrote:I doubt she bought more than one pair, it’s her excuse to keep wearing the same shit all the time. She’s not rich at all or she wouldn’t feel the need to sell her clothes on Depop, anyone else would donate the money to charity or to a women’s shelter.
Yes, the ae6x girl sells her clothes on depop with 100% of the money going to a children’s hospital. Shows how you dont need to act rich when you already are

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Does she even own any pants besides those ugly Adidas tracksuits that look so out of place with her ballet flats and espadrilles?

cutelilbunny123
Learner
Learner

Post by cutelilbunny123 »

guys i have just realised she has blocked me from seeing her stories on instagram!! it might be because i requested to follow her boyfriend lol. but weird how she blocked me from seeing the stories and not altogether... i noticed i hadn't seen her in a while lol :rofl:

cutekitty112
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cutekitty112 »

I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with recycling clothes and not dressing too flashy. I mean, I’ve dated a guy from a billionaire family who is a director and banker and he lived in a pretty modest flat in the isle of dogs and wore a lot of things that didn’t have logos. I even dated an M.D. of a bank, who earns at least £1million a year but he’s pretty modest too, same clothes, modest flat in Marylebone and only drove one luxury car. He even takes the subway now and then.

Mind you Lailli is far too flashy and is a total brand whore, so yeah I think she’s definitely not as rich as she makes herself to be. Also has anyone noticed how BAD her photoshopping skills are? You can really tell she’s been trying to slim herself in photos, like the strapless black dress photo, look at the arms, she’s badly photoshopped it. I wonder if she’s slightly chubby in real life then? With the amount of crap she eats, I wouldn’t be surprised.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Weird how she brands everything nasic but still does it LOL. She is such a lost cause. I bet people don’t even buy her lipsticks. Also she is blates using Fidan for her ethnicity to either mingle with her circle or learn about their culture to then relay her fake foreign knowledge about her fake ass origin roots

RitzyPomegranate
Debater
Debater

The translation means the same as to what Lailli wrote. Really? She couldn’t just write figs? She HAD TO google translate the word then write it in English letters?

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Following

Return to “Lailli Mirza”