Elle Florence Part 2

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence Part 2

Post by catcherintherye »

This thumbnail looks photoshopped to me. Her face isn't that slim and jaw is extra pointy. Am I seeing things? Something about it is off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catcherintherye »

This thumbnail looks photoshopped to me. Her face isn't that slim and jaw is extra pointy. Am I seeing things? Something about it is off.

Canadiangal
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Canadiangal »

LivinginSeattle wrote:smELLEy fauxLRENCE- Queen Bebe of luxury
That is hilarious!!! :rofl: and so on point! We are on page 40 and it is definately time to start that new thread before our posts start disappearing. Could you please start a new thread with that title?

Canadiangal
Talker
Talker

Post by Canadiangal »

Canadiangal wrote:
LivinginSeattle wrote:smELLEy fauxLRENCE- Queen Bebe of luxury
That is hilarious!!! :rofl: and so on point! We are on page 40 and it is definately time to start that new thread before our posts start disappearing. Could you please start a new thread with that title?
I would start the new thread but the name is not my idea :)

RubyGT
Talker
Talker

Post by RubyGT »

catcherintherye wrote:This thumbnail looks photoshopped to me. Her face isn't that slim and jaw is extra pointy. Am I seeing things? Something about it is off.

She looks like she lost weight. Stress of being in that dark aggressively styled condo compounded with a sudden uproot of life(Joe) can really run a toll on someone. Especially when you're trying desperately to show nothing is wrong by dating immediately and going to all these events and places that you had no interest in before.

I repeat : GIRL LOVE YOURSELF

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

She bought shampoo? Awww...Elle started washing her hair all by herself again. What, no money for blowdry bars now?

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

1. So over hearing "tips and tricks". Just stop. What's wrong with...."advice"?

2. Boy is she channeling a Harlequin romance novel cover in her thumbnail. #overdone
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Debbie1633
Learner
Learner

Post by Debbie1633 »

adel220 wrote:I wonder if she's in denial about her cankles like she is about her body type. I think if she were more comfortable in her skin she would be open to wearing things that flatter her. Instead she just wears things because she thinks they look classy or sexy, even though it's the wrong size or just doesn't look good on her frame.

I feel a little bad about the cankles, but if she doesn't want people to notice them, she shouldn't wear anything that laces around them like those shoes. She ties them so tight it has that sausage look, which isn't attractive at all. :?

A fashion guru would know NOT to draw attention to the worst part of her body. Those SW sandals draw major attention to her cankles...

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

Do we need a mod to make a new thread?

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

The Duchess of Cankles is looking a bit gaunt and stressed out in her latest video (Luxury Handbag). I also wonder if her chin work is just some kind of filler/injection, because her chin is looking quite short again and her jawline not as pronounced.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Ugh her pronunciation of vestiaire collective is sooo annoying

RubyGT
Talker
Talker

Post by RubyGT »

You notice she said it 3 different ways but said it like 9 times. It was so ridiculous!

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

RubyGT wrote:You notice she said it 3 different ways but said it like 9 times. It was so ridiculous!
Guess she needed some practice to decide which obnoxious pronunciation to go with. :)

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

LivinginSeattle wrote:
Champagne4Breakfast wrote:Do we need a mod to make a new thread?
I think so. Are there any mods on this thread?
I am genuinely curious who her latest victim looks like.
I am curious what her online dating profile looks like. That’s how she met Joe.

AnastasiaBeavrhausen
Talker
Talker

Post by AnastasiaBeavrhausen »

She’s almost as bad as Jen Ross with her emphasis on her “super extra small ‘petite’ size.”

I think her ideal man is several ladder rungs below her. Stupid, attention loving, and a bit effeminate. An older man with a professional job and financial security won’t be able to tolerate her behavior and uptalk long.

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

Petite as in short. 3Ss: Short, stout, and shapeless. :rofl:

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elle Florence Part 2

Post by starviolet »

I noticed her different pronunciations of Vestiaire Collective too, cracked me up. We’re making her hesitate That and she’s lost some weight. Her minions have noticed too. If you needed more proof that she reads here...

Funny how she won’t budge on many things but weight is always a sensitive thing I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I’ve been skipping YouTube lately so I’m not up to speed with a lot of videos. If she reads here:

Stop being a passive aggressive snob to the followers who actually like you.

Get your driver’s license. At 30, it’s no longer cute.

Post by Guest »

AnastasiaBeavrhausen wrote:She’s almost as bad as Jen Ross with her emphasis on her “super extra small ‘petite’ size.”

I think her ideal man is several ladder rungs below her. Stupid, attention loving, and a bit effeminate. An older man with a professional job and financial security won’t be able to tolerate her behavior and uptalk long.
I can see the attention-loving and effeminate part. Stupid, I’m not so sure. She’s really pretentious herself and I don’t think she would like to be with a man who isn’t smart and doesn’t have earning power. We saw with Joe she didn’t like paying her share of the rent as we saw an influx of designer goods creeping in when they lived together.

I know previously she has stated that her grandmother is an inspiration because she worked and took care of herself and her family, but when push comes to shove, I think Elle would hate being the breadwinner if got married and had to take care of a family on top of that. She’d probably outwardly state that she wants a man who was her earning equal, but we all know the reality is she’d rather have the guy take care of the expensive but important stuff while she spends all her #girlboss money on frivolous toys for herself.

Btw, did anyone notice that she states she uses MagicLinks in her latest video? She doesn’t state what they do, though. :rofl: also, all pics of Joe on her Instagram have since been deleted. :rofl: 8-)

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

I don't think she is losing weight. People lose fat from their face as a result of aging. Elle looks plump everywhere else.

Return to “Elle Florence”