The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine #21

Blueyes669
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine

Post by Blueyes669 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:There are several comments under the ASOS haul referring to all the negative comments - however I don't see one single negative comment! I also don't see any arguments from passive aggressive Lids. In fact in the entire comment section I can see she's replied to 1 comment (it's a compliment- bet she's gutted she can't retweet YouTube comments)

I'll hold my hands up and admit I bought 3 items from her haul whilst watching the video and I have NEVER done that before..

I really think she would do so much better doing regular ASOS, H&M etc hauls, but of course she can't - as those stores/ brands are truly beneath her royal chavness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What items did you buy might I ask?

To be honest, im totally influenced by all these 'influencers' but, in my defence, im shit at fashion and im the kind of person who buys things they see on mannequins, or on other people in videos etc to get inspiration. I just cant pick stuff out from a shop rack - i dont know why, i just cant 'see' it.
I like the denim wrap dress and the white body :)

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

luci123_123 wrote:
Persephone_moon wrote:So her latest insta stories about her dining room. She sounds so smug she has a dining room.... news flash Lidl, it's a common thing.
I know she tagged that BrickByBrick instagram, but honestly I think Claire is her ONLY inspiration for her house decor. Panelled walls and a marble table..... SOUNDS LIKE CLAIRE :rofl:

She also made a GG shout out ' i know some of you comment on the fact that I buy expensive handbags but I can't afford the table.. the table is 10 thousand pounds and when I decide to buy a handbag i only have myself to convince and for furniture i need to convince Ali as well.

HIYA LYDIA :tu:

Now she started begging for a super expensive table . She is Pathetic . Course she can't afford the table. No one is giving her for free or a voucher like she gets for the handbags . Also what sain person spends 10000 for a table that s like half of a decent car or in some cases a car.
People who can actually afford a luxury lifestyle. The table she wants is an Italian design, made by Craftsman in Europe (not mass produced in China) needs to be purchased via an Interior Designer or showroom. It is something that can be passed down for generations and much like handbags hold their value as vintage. Problem is most people don't understand what good quality furniture really costs since there is so much mass produced or over marketed crap. Like all these dumbass Influencers that think West Elm is luxury when in the Interiors industry it's barely a step up from Ikea.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Blueyes669 wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:There are several comments under the ASOS haul referring to all the negative comments - however I don't see one single negative comment! I also don't see any arguments from passive aggressive Lids. In fact in the entire comment section I can see she's replied to 1 comment (it's a compliment- bet she's gutted she can't retweet YouTube comments)

I'll hold my hands up and admit I bought 3 items from her haul whilst watching the video and I have NEVER done that before..

I really think she would do so much better doing regular ASOS, H&M etc hauls, but of course she can't - as those stores/ brands are truly beneath her royal chavness.

What items did you buy might I ask?

To be honest, im totally influenced by all these 'influencers' but, in my defence, im shit at fashion and im the kind of person who buys things they see on mannequins, or on other people in videos etc to get inspiration. I just cant pick stuff out from a shop rack - i dont know why, i just cant 'see' it.
I like the denim wrap dress and the white body :)
I bought the white body, the white 100% cotton bandeau top & the white ruffle cami.
I really am looking for summer sandal / shoe inspiration and wish she'd showed some nice shoes too, from Asos! I spend AGES trying to find some to add to my order but just couldn't find any, so went to dig my summer shoes from last year out! Still want some new - tan ones - but meh- haven't seen any..
The shoes Lidl wore in the video looked dreadful on her with those outfits! All those ties around the leg when wearing jeans- NOOO!!
These are the things I got..

ImageImage

Blueyes669
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueyes669 »

Hoofhearted wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Image Subconsciously tweeting that she's dead jealous of Victoria's insane work schedule so far this yearImage
Is she begging for zoflora? :o

kurkuma wrote:
31102507_616397075387372_3756778739573194752_n.jpg
Two questions:
1) What's up with her face? It looks like she got even more fillers in her cheeks.
2) And how many white jumpsuits does a woman need?!
A LOT. Shit doesn't come out in a 30 degree wash.
Persephone_moon wrote:
Petty_Le_Pew wrote:Wow, her flog is pure shite!

Buys storage furniture from Ikea (ooh soz 'ekea') but says she's found/fallen in love a table that costs £10,000 I'm confused lol. Get real Lydl! I'll be amazed if she can blag, brag or beg about it into her bungalow.

She is such a pretentious chav. Oh, and since you read here Lydl/Scarrie, no one who knows how to wash clothes (because you definitely don't), washes towels and sheets on 30! Yuck! :barf:

And turn that fake lisp off!! :x Basically full of it, fake laughing, fake lips/nose/cheeks, and fake knowledge on skincare. I hope her subs don't take her word as gospel and actually do research!
Im no domestic goddess... but can’t this bish afford a washer with presets? Like you just turn the dial to choose sheets, towels, whites, delicates, hand wash, etc or can’t LuxeLidl not afford a luxe washing machine?

Even better, my washer does auto dispense, I just fill up the dispenser drawer once every 3ish weeks and we're done. And I do a lot of washing, best thing I ever did was upgrade to a fancy, all flashing but no dancing washing machine. Even better, it can do a wash via wifi remotely...and it tells my watch when a load has finished :D I love my washing machine :oops:
WHAT CONTRAPTION IS THIS YOU SPEAK OF?
WITCHCRAFT? WIZADRY??
Im OBbloodySESSED with washing clothes so I must know the make and model please.
I will pay you some #spon money, but only if you declare it as an #Ad my lovely :rofl:

Blueyes669
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueyes669 »

Hoofhearted wrote:
Spangles11 wrote:lydiathefake
It's a Bosch one. I stroke it :rofl: (not really...)

I'll try and find a link.
Please dont lie to us Hoof, we know you really do.... :o

Blueyes669
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueyes669 »

Hoofhearted wrote:Ok, now I've spammed the thread I see we're dangerously close to 40+ pages...new thread name suggestions needed!

Also, I see some posts have been deleted...have people been norty? :o
Might have been me.....I must have put out about 300 posts trying to 'pop' in a picture to no avail, then had to delete them as the image just wanst showing up like all the others do.

Blueyes669
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueyes669 »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Elizabeth_13 wrote:Interesting.... so I clicked on the link to the denim jumpsuit because (no hate) it’s something I would probably wear (because I’m in my 20’s- it’s questionable for a 30 year old woman though) Only to find that it’s part of the petite line. Interesting considering the petite line is generally for those who are 5’3 and under. Fits pretty well on Lidl here so now I’m really doubting she’s 5’8 or whatever she said.

Don’t worry can’t buy it anyway because I’m 5’10 and there is no chance it would fit me.

I think she's 5'3

Hmm, I dont agree with that as I would say 5.6.
Im 5.3 and I tried on the Hobbs maroon dress with the pink collar she bought a few months back and on her its just below her knee at a nice length.
When I tried it on, my husband wet himself laughing as it was literally (no word or a lie) just above my ankles at a not-so-flattering length!

Post by Guest »

femaleskater wrote:
avabella wrote:Lolled so hard at this.

This is a gardener preparing part of the route of the Royal Wedding.

Hm speaking of the royal wedding, Ik this is OT, but how do y'all brits feel about Meghan Markle??? (Ok Ik I went off on people talking about Claire too much but I literally want to make a comparison between sparkles and lidl and want to see what y'all think of her first).

I like that the pressure has been taken off Kate but I find her holier than thou image very fake especially with all the family drama. The British media are raming her down our necks Image

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Blueyes669 wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
Elizabeth_13 wrote:Interesting.... so I clicked on the link to the denim jumpsuit because (no hate) it’s something I would probably wear (because I’m in my 20’s- it’s questionable for a 30 year old woman though) Only to find that it’s part of the petite line. Interesting considering the petite line is generally for those who are 5’3 and under. Fits pretty well on Lidl here so now I’m really doubting she’s 5’8 or whatever she said.

Don’t worry can’t buy it anyway because I’m 5’10 and there is no chance it would fit me.

I think she's 5'3

Im 5.3 and I tried on the Hobbs maroon dress with the pink collar she bought a few months back and on her its just below her knee at a nice length.
When I tried it on, my husband wet himself laughing as it was literally (no word or a lie) just above my ankles at a not-so-flattering length!

You need to scroll back through the thread and see the pic of lidl standing with Carrie and others. Lidl is on her tippee toes and Carrie wrote on social media she's 5'4. Lidl wasn't as tall as Carrie while standing on her toes so there's no way she's over 5'3

liedi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by liedi »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Blueyes669 wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:

I think she's 5'3

You need to scroll back through the thread and see the pic of lidl standing with Carrie and others. Lidl is on her tippee toes and Carrie wrote on social media she's 5'4. Lidl wasn't as tall as Carrie while standing on her toes so there's no way she's over 5'3

ImageImage
I agree with you, she is definitely 5'3. You can see the model's height is 5'3 and the length of the jumpsuit, there is no way a 5'7 can fit into a petit jumpsuit.

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

Blueyes669 wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:

I think she's 5'3

Hobbs has a tailoring service. she could very well have altered the length of the dress

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

Blueyes669 wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:

I think she's 5'3

Hobbs has a tailoring service. she could very well have altered the length of the dress

shoegirlDownUnder
Learner
Learner

Post by shoegirlDownUnder »

Following

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

Wait guys there's a new thread lol

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

found this dress on aliexpress, looks similar to lidl's dress no? minus the ridiculous price tag

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

found this dress on aliexpress, looks similar to lidl's dress no? minus the ridiculous price tag

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

There are two NEW threads already. Please join us there!

Return to “Lydia Millen”