TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

Post by Montymoo »

Here we go ladies and gentlemen, part four of probably the most questionable car crash inducing family there is on YouTube!

Get your bingo cards out, how many bargains will be purchased this thread? What merch will they dream of next?where will they travel next?! Double points if it Florida!

Why be a positive pineapple when you can be an #antifam avocado!

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

Post by JCAH2013 »

The nails for this asking on the last thread Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

Best thread name ever, Montymoo! I’m glad my suggestions were used!

I’m about to watch last night’s video properly, I skipped through it last night to see Christine’s creepy cuticles and the positive pineapples. It’s getting to the point with them now where I can’t even bear to watch a whole video.

Also, does anyone else find it weird (and a bit presumptuous) that they’re calling this “tour” (with one date lol) the One Million Strong Tour when they’re not yet at one million! Shows they were probably expecting to hit it by now, haha.
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

Muah xx Thank you so much JCAH, it was me who was asking. Those are long talons and would look very nice painted.

Love the thread title.

For me, it was when they bought the new house that I started to question them. I was genuinely happy that they were able to do so but when they started filling it with over-priced tat, I can remember saying to my daughter that I couldn't believe someone could butcher a new build house so much. It's vile.

Their views are falling, I think I know what they are doing wrong but I am very reluctant to post here because I don't want to give them ideas. All I can say is Fizz Fam are doing it right. They are slowly building a community and their views are consistently double that of the Inghams. Yes, they're not perfect but their pineapples are far more positive than the Inghams.

It's ironic that the Inghams use fruit to sell merch when their diet is complete crap. Perhaps it should be doubtful donuts.

AussieNerd298
Learner
Learner

Post by AussieNerd298 »

Re) post on previous thread about Isla b'day cake, up until the 4th bday (i think) she had a joint b'day party with a friend named Shannon

Also, am I the only one who remembers that Claires package the girls got? with pug stuff? That sarah said would be opened on camera. What a suprise they forgot about it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Lol, where's our antifam avocado merch design? Someone get on it :rofl:

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Looking forward to seeing our antifam avocado merch!

spreadthejoy
Learner
Learner

Post by spreadthejoy »

Am I the only one who thinks Sarah thinks by churning all this merch she's going to become the next New Look or something? this stuff doesn't even look any good. like do they design this stuff? or just go put a pineapple on a shirt and call it a day? :roll: :roll:

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

The merch is proper cheap tat. What self respecting man would actually be seen dead in those swimshorts? They are seriously deluded. Those positive pineapple t-shirts look like something you'd pick up in the pound shop too. I bet Isabelle can't wait to go out wearing hers. Poor kid!

Poopypants
Talker
Talker

Post by Poopypants »

JCAH2013 wrote:The nails for this asking on the last thread Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you know when you don’t know whether to laugh or puke first... that’s me right now.

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

do you think they've started liking nearly every comment so that it blocks people from seeing the negative ones?

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

sarwah17 wrote:do you think they've started liking nearly every comment so that it blocks people from seeing the negative ones?
Yeah I had that suspicion a few months ago.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Woah I didn’t realise how much family fizz were smashing their views - double most days ;)

Poopypants
Talker
Talker

Post by Poopypants »

The Inghams and the Sacconjoly’s are proof that you sub count means absolutely nothing. Family Fizz have high engagement from their subs, the other two have pitiful engagement in relation the their subs.

Also, both Inghams and Sacconjolys seem to cultivate negativity amoungst they communities, where as Family Fizz are genuine about positively engaging with their audience.

I really don’t feel like I’m watch child exploitation while watching family fizz. They don’t humiliate Sienna and Mia and they are not made to perform. Both girls seems to genuinely enjoy what they are doing. The fact that both the Inghams and Sacconejolys are starting to steal little Fizzfam idiosyncrasies just scream desperation.

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

The look on Isabelle’s face, during the ROBBED video! When Sarah said something like coming for the kid who robbed her daughter. Way to get your daughter jumped at school. Isabelle looked horrified. That’s what I took away from it. The way Sarah made it a big deal. You can tell the kids don’t question her; they fear her wrath. Sad.

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

AztecblondieRN wrote:The look on Isabelle’s face, during the ROBBED video! When Sarah said something like coming for the kid who robbed her daughter. Way to get your daughter jumped at school. Isabelle looked horrified. That’s what I took away from it. The way Sarah made it a big deal. You can tell the kids don’t question her; they fear her wrath. Sad.
Its no wounder kids are giving Isabelle crap at school with things like this being posted.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

Web30 wrote:
AztecblondieRN wrote:The look on Isabelle’s face, during the ROBBED video! When Sarah said something like coming for the kid who robbed her daughter. Way to get your daughter jumped at school. Isabelle looked horrified. That’s what I took away from it. The way Sarah made it a big deal. You can tell the kids don’t question her; they fear her wrath. Sad.
Its no wounder kids are giving Isabelle crap at school with things like this being posted.
It was yet another stupid decision by Chris and Sarah. If I were the school, I wouldn't be happy with a pupil being shown in the school uniform and having them wrongly accuse someone in the school of robbing them, when it was nothing of the sort. Let alone on a publicly viewable platform.

They are so friggin' dense. They live in a bubble with very little human contact apart from those who think they are wonderful - which isn't many.They have no one to hold them to account.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

I mean, I don’t think I need to explain this one really.

:horse:

Poopypants
Talker
Talker

Post by Poopypants »

I love that antifam tee mock up is great.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

SarahGard1983 wrote:The merch is proper cheap tat. What self respecting man would actually be seen dead in those swimshorts? They are seriously deluded. Those positive pineapple t-shirts look like something you'd pick up in the pound shop too. I bet Isabelle can't wait to go out wearing hers. Poor kid!
I couldn`t take seriously any man wearing a pair of shorts with their name on them! Also ,those t shirts ,the quality really does look the worst yet.
Poor Isabelle doesn`t have a say in it ,you could tell by her face when Sarah gave her those Pjys.She`s got to sell their brand ,along with them and her sisters (i seriously cringe when they both are out wearing their merch!:) :o SO ,it`s put on a brave face ,and wear it ,like it or not!!

Return to “The Ingham Family”