Foodie Beauty/The Chantal Show

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Foodie Beauty/The Chantal Show

Post by Wanderlust22 »

I watch her and I thought it would be interesting to see what people think of her..

I think she has a lot of depression going on because of her partner, he doesn’t seem to be a good match to her, he is just winging it, not involved in her life or her needs. I don’t think he really talks to her about anything and seems to be using her without really giving much to the relationship. To be honest I don’t think she will be successful in her weight loss until she ditches him, or finds someone with the same goals as herself.

I loved her TMI stories, and her fast food mukbangs.

I wish her the best with her weight loss, and health, but she needs a big wake up call.

It was pretty cringe the way she reacted to the attention from the trainer, if you have enough attention at home you wouldn’t get giddy over a trainer.

Mirandak333
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Foodie Beauty/The Chantal Show

Post by Mirandak333 »

I can agree with you on what you said. We don't see enough of the interaction with her boyfriend to really tell how involved he is. She is very entertaining and seems down to earth. I love her stories! I will continue to <3 :HK: watch her to see how she does on her weight loss venture. I wish her the best. <3 :HK:

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

It’s not about showing interaction, I just feel like she isn’t on the same page as her boyfriend about anything, you never hear her say I went to here with him, their relationship seems to revolve around tv and food. On Valentine’s Day she said we get each other valentines presents but not a lot, and on her birthday she said we don’t get each other birthday presents. I can understand that some people are no into it, but she doesn’t seem to be the kind of person who doesn’t want attention, doesn’t want her partner to think of her and give her something for her bday.

All I can do is speculate, but it’s not what she doesn’t say but what she does say, and her behaviour makes me think they are not a good match, and a lot of her issues are because she doesn’t have a relationship that is healthy and fulfils her needs.

I hope she loses weight too but I can see the cracks in her eating showing....

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

I had to come here to vent. I don't know why this bothers me as much as it currently does...

I don't know anything about this woman. A couple of weeks ago, one of her videos came up on my Home page. I'm always interested in watching a compelling weight loss journey and people working through food addiction. So, I subscribed.

Turns out, this chick is everything I hate about YT.

She manages to give a couple of weeks of weight loss updates and then...BAM...the drama starts. With her, it had something to do with binge eating, then her threatening to report her friend to Child Protective Services, then it had to do with people she blocked from her channel. Also, there was another YTer she went after.

WTF?

And, wow, does this woman have an ego.

Also, who in their right mind records mukbang video alongside videos about trying to lose weight?

I notice in the comments people mentioning all her mental health issues and offering her sympathy. Seems like she attracts hate and enablers.

She portrays herself as being a professional YTer yet she offers nothing of value.

And I'm so sick of people making videos to "address the drama" and how it's going to "be the last time I address the drama" and "I'm not letting my channel become a drama channel" when it's so obvious she gets stimulated by stirring things up.

Of course I unsubscribed. I'm just so sick of people like her clogging up YT with their petty bullshit and taking attention away from people who are genuinely trying to better their lives and inspire other people to do the same.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

I just don’t trust her anymore she is manipulative and a liar, and addiction or anything else is not an excuse, you make a choice you chose to act, you chose to lie you chose to manipulate.

She should just go back to stuffing her face and telling stories, at least then she is being creative with her lies for story time entertainment, not lying and manipulating people who are interested in weight loss journies and believe that she care about her health.

I thought she would change but she never will, and tbh I now believe if she doesn’t get those cysts removed she will never be able to lose weight or become healthy.

I also feel that her relationship is so unstable and time wasting/filling.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I only just found out about her because this video kept popping up in my suggested videos:

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

This thread is completely dead, but why is "bibi" always luring in the background and why does it feel like they are just roommates instead of bf/gf?
--guru_topics

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I actually thought she was going to try to lose weight - then all of a sudden it's "this is no longer a weight loss channel" and back to the mukbangs LMAO. She is just as bad as Amberlynn Reid!

bamarama
Learner
Learner

Post by bamarama »

Im new to this hot mess after falling down the AL rabbit hole :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Me too - I discovered Amberlynn first and then Chantal. But the more I watch, the more I'm finding they're exactly alike lol

bamarama
Learner
Learner

Post by bamarama »

Wonder if she’s hit rock bottom or if this is just a part of her cycle?

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

bamarama wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:31 am
Wonder if she’s hit rock bottom or if this is just a part of her cycle?

probably a bit of both :rofl: :rofl:
--guru_topics

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her latest video annoyed the shit out of me. She's dizzy and doesn't feel good, but goes out driving anyway? Even says she doesn't know if it's a side effect of her new meds or not. Like most of the comments are pointing out, she's a danger to other people on the road.

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

I bet she's just heartbroken she can't get over 100k subscribers like Amberlynn. "I will not delete this video" and then proceeds to delete video and pretend like it never happened.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Her date night video with "bibi" is cringe. They don't act like they are together at all. He looks irritated AF to even be near her, and barely ever says a word when she films him.
--guru_topics

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

guru_topics wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:02 pm
Her date night video with "bibi" is cringe. They don't act like they are together at all. He looks irritated AF to even be near her, and barely ever says a word when she films him.
he's doing the most for a green card :rofl:

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

And she's quitting youtube... again.

bamarama
Learner
Learner

Post by bamarama »

Wonder how many times she has quit YouTube since she’s started?

moon-princess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moon-princess »

boopbeepbopp wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:25 am
And she's quitting youtube... again.
and she's back again.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Wow, she actually tops Kailyn with the "I'm leaving youtube" bullshit lmao! She couldn't even make it 24 hours!!!

Return to “A-M”