side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemisSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen - Pa

Post by side_eye »

Lilyroman wrote:New thread?

I just got married! So I’ve been absent for a few days and am far behind. But looks like Leigh is walking in graduation today. Good for her for doing something with her life while Remi finds it ok to be behaving like an immature skank at her age.
Aw congratulations!! :love2:

new thread name ideas-

MissRemiDesperashten
MissRemiTrashten: I'm on stankation tonight!

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

justgeek wrote:
twinzrk wrote:pls tell me someone saw her ig post on her bloopers account...
Aw Remi’s first kiss!! And with a guy who is gay(?)/taken(?). Anything to get any form of male affection huh Remi?

He is not kissing her on the lips if you look closely. This just makes her look desperate though.

MissJediKnight
Learner
Learner

Post by MissJediKnight »

Lilyroman wrote:
justgeek wrote:
twinzrk wrote:pls tell me someone saw her ig post on her bloopers account...
Aw Remi’s first kiss!! And with a guy who is gay(?)/taken(?). Anything to get any form of male affection huh Remi?

He is not kissing her on the lips if you look closely. This just makes her look desperate though.
He's gay hun.

monstermonkey
Talker
Talker

Post by monstermonkey »

Can't believe these bitches got a free trip to Greece now. As someone who appreciates and respects culture and history, I may lose it if Remi pulls that trashy stripper bullshit at the ruins or historical sites. Hopefully they just keep to the resorts because we know that's all they care about anyways.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

monstermonkey wrote:Can't believe these bitches got a free trip to Greece now. As someone who appreciates and respects culture and history, I may lose it if Remi pulls that trashy stripper bullshit at the ruins or historical sites. Hopefully they just keep to the resorts because we know that's all they care about anyways.
She did her patented pose in front of the ruins. She probably doesn't even know where Greece is on the world map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

summerday wrote:
sharkbaait wrote:This photo does neither of them any favors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know you look rough when Alisha looks better than you.

Remi's look is so boring. She wears her hair like that to Whole Foods, she wears her hair like that to dinner, she wears her hair like that to Coachella. OK, she wants to hide her back fat and shoulder fat, but since she hasn’t lost any more weight lately it might be time to practice some body acceptance and frikking wear her hair in a different style. Either that or wear an outfit with sleeves for once.

Isn’t that lip color trend over yet? It doesn’t look good on her, it would look ok on someone cooler toned skin than her. It makes her look like a zombie
hahhaa girl, that's so true.

diddilybop
Talker
Talker

Post by diddilybop »

monstermonkey wrote:Can't believe these bitches got a free trip to Greece now. As someone who appreciates and respects culture and history, I may lose it if Remi pulls that trashy stripper bullshit at the ruins or historical sites. Hopefully they just keep to the resorts because we know that's all they care about anyways.
my thoughts exactly! my boyfriend and i have been saving for a trip to Greece for three years now, as we both love Ancient Greek history, arts and culture but this damn brat is just in it for the "super cute" backdrops to take lame instagram photos in her trashy outfits.

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

I hate how wasted a trip to Greece is on her. They all managed to find the most basic restaurants and she showed ZERO culture or history in her vlog. Only talked in a "sexy" voice and talked about being SO SO hungry. I would love to go to Greece and really experience it. She has a platform to actually share her trip but it was like watching an LA vlog... :roll: also her last few vlogs have shown her slipping into bad habits. Wanting to eat bad foods and not going to the gym when she says she would and without a "real" excuse...hmmm...seems she's getting burnt out.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

quietcat6 wrote:
She did her patented pose in front of the ruins. She probably doesn't even know where Greece is on the world map.
What a disgrace to the rich culture and history of Greece. Imagine getting a FREE F*CKING TRIP TO GREECE and your only concern is getting 'bomb' Instagram photos next to the damn Parthenon and making non-stop Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants references ..... what an effing waste to send Remi Kiss-My-Asshten there.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

New thread: https://bit.ly/2saTBpY

Hope the name is fine!

Return to “MissRemiAshten”