Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Part 5

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Pa

Post by WentworthSeb »

famished_ferret wrote:Peter constantly talking about buying a dryer is when I started to feel he was a fraud. I was a devout subscriber and I enjoyed his content. But then the laziness and constant procrastination while trying to "guide" everyone else got to be too much. Now he just outright lies. He is a compulsive liar and very petty. What he did to Rich Lux was horrible ..and now acting like they are BFFs ..if anyone treated him like that he would STILL be crying (even more than he already does).

I saw Shane leave a comment on Rich Lux's video .. I bet Peter is TRIGGERED DA HOUSE!! haha .. He spends 90% of his time doing/thinking/watching YouTube .. how healthy is that ??? mentally and physically?? He says he has the best life ever .. how? obsessing over YouTube? Ya .. good life.

It just bothers me that he tries to tell people how to live their life when his is so extremely shitty. He doesn't suggest .. he demands people do this or do that .. I mean the guy struggles to shower daily, how valid are any of his lessons?

Also, his thin stupid ass duck lips DRIVE ME CRAZY .. you don't look sexy, or mysterious .. you look ridiculous .. and the hashtags that he uses on his instagram scream LOOK AT ME SOOOOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Exactly. He forces his uneducated opinions to all people masking the act. And in the process hurts people with actual problems. Thankfully Youtube has the REPORT side ellipsis and most of his videos fall under 'Hateful or Abusive Content'. I'm sorry if some of you want the shitshow to continue but I want it to end.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

famished_ferret wrote:Peter constantly talking about buying a dryer is when I started to feel he was a fraud. I was a devout subscriber and I enjoyed his content. But then the laziness and constant procrastination while trying to "guide" everyone else got to be too much. Now he just outright lies. He is a compulsive liar and very petty. What he did to Rich Lux was horrible ..and now acting like they are BFFs ..if anyone treated him like that he would STILL be crying (even more than he already does).

I saw Shane leave a comment on Rich Lux's video .. I bet Peter is TRIGGERED DA HOUSE!! haha .. He spends 90% of his time doing/thinking/watching YouTube .. how healthy is that ??? mentally and physically?? He says he has the best life ever .. how? obsessing over YouTube? Ya .. good life.

It just bothers me that he tries to tell people how to live their life when his is so extremely shitty. He doesn't suggest .. he demands people do this or do that .. I mean the guy struggles to shower daily, how valid are any of his lessons?

Also, his thin stupid ass duck lips DRIVE ME CRAZY .. you don't look sexy, or mysterious .. you look ridiculous .. and the hashtags that he uses on his instagram scream LOOK AT ME SOOOOMEONE LOOK AT ME
:rofl: :rofl: I am laughing so hard!!! :tu: :respekt:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

Maude wrote:It'll be a miracle if he ever manages to get that patio furniture installed. I'm not really feeling the layout he was suggesting the other day. It seems like he's trying to cram way too much stuff in a very tight space, as usual.

I can't believe he actually admitted that he spends 90% of his life on YT. (I think it's more like 99.9%, but okay.) That's so incredibly dysfunctional. I guess it would be okay if he was working hard at it and trying to do something innovative, but he really does just make the same four subpar, self-obsessed videos day after day like a lunatic in an asylum. He makes no attempts to even develop his own narrative, let alone come up with something new and inventive. Yet he claims to be oh-so imaginative and creative. Where? I'm not seeing it.
:rofl: 'like a lunatic in an asylum'.... :rofl: im laughing so hard. :tu: :respekt:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

I completely stopped watching peter's videos the other day. because it totally is a waste of time. he never talks about anything important. and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. and I was sick of all his crap and nonsense. EVERY video of his is the SAME. its always about him, him, him. he never cares about his fans or people in general. he never cares about world news or anything important in life. I was sick of every video him stating whether he took a shower or not. I was sick of him wearing the same shirt for three days in a row. his vlogs are just a verbal diary of his days. and his days are nothing productive at all. and his other channels are always about himself only. I was sick of all of it. BUT THEN I worried about wentworth-seb. so I came back here. and I noticed he wasnt posting for a day or two. and then I said to myself, OH NO did peter monn EAT HIM? haha. so, welcome back wentworth-seb. im happy to see that peter didn't eat you haha. BUT I AGREE with wentworth-seb 100 percent. peter monn should be reported to youtube for ALL the reasons that wentworth-seb said! and so im going to do that now too. also I want to point out that I had read the beginning posts here about peter. I believe they started in 2016 about him. and EVEN BACK THEN people here on gg were saying the exact same things as we all do today. and then those posters disappeared. I don't see them currently. did peter monn EAT THEM? where are they? haha. perhaps they just got sick of peter's crap and started to watch other youtubers instead? but whats interesting to me is that in the past two years, CLEARLY peter monn has NOT changed ONE BIT. because those earlier posts about him are identical to the things we ALL are saying currently about him. that proves to me that peter monn is NEVER going to change. never. and for the previous poster who said hes like an escaped lunatic from an asylum. YES! :rofl: that's EXACTLY what peter monn is. :rofl:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

and remember when peter got 14 free pairs of sunglasses from that company? peter said he gave one pair to alex. and one pair to tonya. and he kept the other 12 himself. also his fans send him expensive skin care products in the mail, often.
BUT peter does a giveaway the other day, or so he claims....and he is giving away two USED fans (the object, not the people ha) and he will sign them. wait...what?.....that is so beyond selfish. and disgusting. WHO would want anything used from peter monn? first off you just know its going to smell like his cigarettes. secondly it will probably smell like dog. because peter never cleans his house or HIMSELF. so...ew....
I don't understand how he has ANY fans left..and I mean the people. not the used crap he gives away....haha....the people fans. how does he have any left at this point?

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

mikeswife wrote:I completely stopped watching peter's videos the other day. because it totally is a waste of time. he never talks about anything important. and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. and I was sick of all his crap and nonsense. EVERY video of his is the SAME. its always about him, him, him. he never cares about his fans or people in general. he never cares about world news or anything important in life. I was sick of every video him stating whether he took a shower or not. I was sick of him wearing the same shirt for three days in a row. his vlogs are just a verbal diary of his days. and his days are nothing productive at all. and his other channels are always about himself only. I was sick of all of it. BUT THEN I worried about wentworth-seb. so I came back here. and I noticed he wasnt posting for a day or two. and then I said to myself, OH NO did peter monn EAT HIM? haha. so, welcome back wentworth-seb. im happy to see that peter didn't eat you haha. BUT I AGREE with wentworth-seb 100 percent. peter monn should be reported to youtube for ALL the reasons that wentworth-seb said! and so im going to do that now too. also I want to point out that I had read the beginning posts here about peter. I believe they started in 2016 about him. and EVEN BACK THEN people here on gg were saying the exact same things as we all do today. and then those posters disappeared. I don't see them currently. did peter monn EAT THEM? where are they? haha. perhaps they just got sick of peter's crap and started to watch other youtubers instead? but whats interesting to me is that in the past two years, CLEARLY peter monn has NOT changed ONE BIT. because those earlier posts about him are identical to the things we ALL are saying currently about him. that proves to me that peter monn is NEVER going to change. never. and for the previous poster who said hes like an escaped lunatic from an asylum. YES! :rofl: that's EXACTLY what peter monn is. :rofl:

did Peter eat them?????/ I hollered :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

fifibear wrote:
mikeswife wrote:I completely stopped watching peter's videos the other day. because it totally is a waste of time. he never talks about anything important. and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. and I was sick of all his crap and nonsense. EVERY video of his is the SAME. its always about him, him, him. he never cares about his fans or people in general. he never cares about world news or anything important in life. I was sick of every video him stating whether he took a shower or not. I was sick of him wearing the same shirt for three days in a row. his vlogs are just a verbal diary of his days. and his days are nothing productive at all. and his other channels are always about himself only. I was sick of all of it. BUT THEN I worried about wentworth-seb. so I came back here. and I noticed he wasnt posting for a day or two. and then I said to myself, OH NO did peter monn EAT HIM? haha. so, welcome back wentworth-seb. im happy to see that peter didn't eat you haha. BUT I AGREE with wentworth-seb 100 percent. peter monn should be reported to youtube for ALL the reasons that wentworth-seb said! and so im going to do that now too. also I want to point out that I had read the beginning posts here about peter. I believe they started in 2016 about him. and EVEN BACK THEN people here on gg were saying the exact same things as we all do today. and then those posters disappeared. I don't see them currently. did peter monn EAT THEM? where are they? haha. perhaps they just got sick of peter's crap and started to watch other youtubers instead? but whats interesting to me is that in the past two years, CLEARLY peter monn has NOT changed ONE BIT. because those earlier posts about him are identical to the things we ALL are saying currently about him. that proves to me that peter monn is NEVER going to change. never. and for the previous poster who said hes like an escaped lunatic from an asylum. YES! :rofl: that's EXACTLY what peter monn is. :rofl:
did Peter eat them?????/ I hollered :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: legit I was concerned and worried. LOL....especially for wentworth-seb.......because when wentworth-seb didn't post for a day or two I was like OMG....did peter eat him? LOL............... thank you for laughing with me on that.....lol......... :love2: :respekt:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

New vlog should be called Peter annoying Alex for 10 min straight :roll:
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

ClasitaFlockfart
Learner
Learner

Post by ClasitaFlockfart »

mikeswife wrote:and remember when peter got 14 free pairs of sunglasses from that company? peter said he gave one pair to alex. and one pair to tonya. and he kept the other 12 himself. also his fans send him expensive skin care products in the mail, often.
BUT peter does a giveaway the other day, or so he claims....and he is giving away two USED fans (the object, not the people ha) and he will sign them. wait...what?.....that is so beyond selfish. and disgusting. WHO would want anything used from peter monn? first off you just know its going to smell like his cigarettes. secondly it will probably smell like dog. because peter never cleans his house or HIMSELF. so...ew....
I don't understand how he has ANY fans left..and I mean the people. not the used crap he gives away....haha....the people fans. how does he have any left at this point?
I just don't understand why anyone sends ANYTHING to YouTuber's, that has always been odd to me and unexplainable. Do they also send gifts to other random people as well, the Kardashians, Oprah, Boy George??

ClasitaFlockfart
Learner
Learner

Post by ClasitaFlockfart »

MissDelusional wrote:New vlog should be called Peter annoying Alex for 10 min straight :roll:
Thanks for the warning :tu: I will skip watching this one...I have an over abundance of second hand embarrassment when Peter attempts to get Alex to engage in his videos when it's so apparent Alex is annoyed beyond belief :roll: It's the most ridiculous and uncomfortable dialogue to watch, Pete is clueless or simply could careless that he looks like such a fool.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

ClasitaFlockfart wrote:
mikeswife wrote:and remember when peter got 14 free pairs of sunglasses from that company? peter said he gave one pair to alex. and one pair to tonya. and he kept the other 12 himself. also his fans send him expensive skin care products in the mail, often.
I just don't understand why anyone sends ANYTHING to YouTuber's, that has always been odd to me and unexplainable. Do they also send gifts to other random people as well, the Kardashians, Oprah, Boy George??
I don't get it either. I really don't understand....of all people especially WHY sent PETER MONN anything for free? :roll:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

ClasitaFlockfart wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:New vlog should be called Peter annoying Alex for 10 min straight :roll:
Thanks for the warning :tu: I will skip watching this one...I have an over abundance of second hand embarrassment when Peter attempts to get Alex to engage in his videos when it's so apparent Alex is annoyed beyond belief :roll: It's the most ridiculous and uncomfortable dialogue to watch, Pete is clueless or simply could careless that he looks like such a fool.

exactly.... :respekt: :rofl:
and alex is gross too in my opinion. on the inside and out....the mere fact he stays with peter is why alex is gross. but also he just looks gross to me. just my opinion though so if anyone disagrees with me please don't get mad at me haha.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I think Alex is really ugly inside and out. But not as ugly as fat ass Peter.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

mikeswife wrote:I know peter reads here on GG. because in yesterday's vlog he mentioned his issue with not replying back to people who comment on his videos.....and we all have recently discussed that here on GG.
so, Hi Peter! :mock:
and if you guys notice, in EVERY vlog peter does, as recently as yesterday, peter BURPS slightly while speaking. and the he covers his mouth with his hand. he does that a few times in EVERY video.......peter youre GROSS.....I don't EVER see ANY OTHER YOUTUBER doing that.....ever.......
and the way peter smacks his lips constantly in his vlogs while he is speaking. ALSO gross.....notice that peter doesn't do this on his other channels? I do.
same with peter's exaggerated lisping...he does that on his vlogs but not so much on his other channels and he never does that on his livestreams....
peter seriously has multiple personalities, in my opinion......and ALL OF his personalities SUCK....
so since I know youre reading here, peter. STOP with the burping slightly on your daily stupid vlogs....take some tums or other antacids PRIOR to filming, you idiot.
and stop smacking your lips on your vlogs...its annoying and stupid.
and why doesn't peter watch OTHER youtubers on THEIR vlogs, to see how a REAL VLOG is actually done.......because driving aimlessly around in his car at 3am every single day, talking about the most stupid things, his dead mother, what he ate for the day, whether he showered...etc etc...THAT Is not a real vlog.....
I still don't understand how peter has fans at this point....there are SO MANY other youtube channels with PRODUCTIVE content. all peter does is regurgitate what people like oprah has said.....nothing peter says on his vlogs is so enlightening and his fans should know that by now........so since I know peter is reading here.......this is for you peter... :FU:
OMG! You just read his life! lol I hate the burping and the lip smacking. But I honestly don't believe he's aware of the lisp and the lip smacking because he was blaming his lisp on a canker sore a month ago but to me he's always had a lisp. And I noticed he does the lip smacking thing on his main channel too. I also can't stand how he thinks that re-capping his day then driving around all day is considered vlogging.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

monak wrote:I think Alex is really ugly inside and out. But not as ugly as fat ass Peter.
:rofl:
Thank you for agreeing with me!!!! :love2: :respekt: :love2:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

angelaj0921 wrote:
mikeswife wrote:I know peter reads here on GG. because in yesterday's vlog he mentioned his issue with not replying back to people who comment on his videos.....and we all have recently discussed that here on GG.
so, Hi Peter! :mock:
and if you guys notice, in EVERY vlog peter does, as recently as yesterday, peter BURPS slightly while speaking. and the he covers his mouth with his hand. he does that a few times in EVERY video.......peter youre GROSS.....I don't EVER see ANY OTHER YOUTUBER doing that.....ever.......
and the way peter smacks his lips constantly in his vlogs while he is speaking. ALSO gross.....notice that peter doesn't do this on his other channels? I do.
same with peter's exaggerated lisping...he does that on his vlogs but not so much on his other channels and he never does that on his livestreams....
peter seriously has multiple personalities, in my opinion......and ALL OF his personalities SUCK....
so since I know youre reading here, peter. STOP with the burping slightly on your daily stupid vlogs....take some tums or other antacids PRIOR to filming, you idiot.
and stop smacking your lips on your vlogs...its annoying and stupid.
and why doesn't peter watch OTHER youtubers on THEIR vlogs, to see how a REAL VLOG is actually done.......because driving aimlessly around in his car at 3am every single day, talking about the most stupid things, his dead mother, what he ate for the day, whether he showered...etc etc...THAT Is not a real vlog.....
I still don't understand how peter has fans at this point....there are SO MANY other youtube channels with PRODUCTIVE content. all peter does is regurgitate what people like oprah has said.....nothing peter says on his vlogs is so enlightening and his fans should know that by now........so since I know peter is reading here.......this is for you peter... :FU:
OMG! You just read his life! lol I hate the burping and the lip smacking. But I honestly don't believe he's aware of the lisp and the lip smacking because he was blaming his lisp on a canker sore a month ago but to me he's always had a lisp. And I noticed he does the lip smacking thing on his main channel too. I also can't stand how he thinks that re-capping his day then driving around all day is considered vlogging.
:rofl: he actually truly believes that re-capping his totally unproductive day, while hes driving around at 3am in a old car, is vlogging. :rofl: him burping, chain smoking in the car, him burping some more, telling us that he didn't shower again that day. all while hes in the same shirt he has worn for three days in row. telling us some more about his dead mother. him burping some more. talking about going to the casino with his friend laurie. telling us he ate a grilled cheese sandwich with French fries for dinner when he was at some restaurant (like what a 5 year old eats). telling us how FANTASTIC his life is. telling us how many naps he took. talking about ALL the things hes going to do with his apartment and life (but never does any of those things). and then regurgitating some stuff that oprah has said in the past. peter does ALL this day after day after DAY. he truly believes that's what vlogging is. NO PETER. that's what being a LOSER is. peter go watch REAL vloggers and learn from them. because REAL vlogging is not what you do. and hes truly delusional at this point, because he believes so hard that people CARE about his verbal daily diary of what he considers vlogging. its more like verbal-vomit is the word. not vlogging. lol... peter I know you read here. stop your verbal vomit vlog videos. NOONE CARES about how you do NOTHING all day. we all laugh at what a fat loser you are. what a pathetic loser you are. you are 46 years old. get a job. get a brain. and for the love of god, take a shower! loser. :oink:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

I invented a new word. lol.
what peter does on his vlog channel.
its called, verbal-vomit-diary-vlogs. (its all one word lol ) :barf:
that's what peter does EVERY day.
newsflash peter: youre a pathetic pig. :oink: :oink:
that should be one word too. lol.....peter-pathetic-pig :oink:

Post by Guest »

i think alex has the personality of a dead plant but at least his insta is filled with him having fun and smiling and posting about traveling music etc

i was on the explore page and this guy came up https://www.instagram.com/alejandrocmia/ and it made me think of how alex could be living a life like that in miami too if peter would get off his lazy ass and make the move to florida happen

but no peter is too busy crying over internet bullshit and not thinking about what could make his husband happy

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

He's never going to get that patio furniture, and will never paint the bathroom, go on vacation with Tanya, go on vacation with Melissa & Jason, renew his vows, etc. All he ever does is TALK about doing things, never actually going them.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Wonder who will reach 300lbs first, Moan or Piggy Paytas? Place your bets now folks! :oink:

Return to “Peter Monn”