Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

gugogi16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

Post by gugogi16 »

Made a new thread bc we were on page 45!
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

sydaus
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

Post by sydaus »

I got such bad vibes from her most recent vlog. I feel sorry for her, she just seems so naive

Mucha
Talker
Talker

Post by Mucha »

Omg she looked so peeved when she opened the condoms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lalala69
Talker
Talker

Post by lalala69 »

damn that was rough

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

I wasn't able to watch her most recent video from beginning to end, so I decided to look through the comments. Why does she find this comment funny? She's responsible for taking care of a pig, which is a living and breathing creature, so she better get her head out of her ass and buckle up. It surely seems like she doesn't want a pig. In the vlog, she mentioned getting a pig was Finley's idea.

When Finley began to raise his voice and act even more obnoxious than usual, it looked like Larry prepared to bolt but Finley was able to pick him up; Larry looks so uncomfortable and timid. ImageImage

rose369+
Learner
Learner

Post by rose369+ »

I’m so into this thread name!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

following

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

Poor Larry in that photo, he definitely doesn't look comfortable around Finley..

Pigs are cute af but getting them as pets is the stupidest thing for 99% of people who do it. It seems like they already realise they've made a mistake... but I bet they won't get rid of it until they break up and it's too big to be adopted by anyone else :(

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Did anyone watch her Instagram live? I watched for a few minutes and she even answered my question in response to her talking about buying all sorts of animals “what are you going to do when you have to move? It seems irresponsible to buy so many little lives when you don’t own property”

She said that she will get a trailer and move them and she and fin are going to buy property next.

She also mentioned again “toxic monogamy” and it was extremely obvious that it was a reheresed verse and not her own ideas because she was very bad at explaining why “toxic monogamy” was so bad. Then she said that she would like to marry Finley some day.

I agree that it seems like from the vlog that she was not into getting a pig at all and she really just wanted another dog. It would also be very upsetting if the breeder she bought the pig from primarily breeds for meat. What kind of vegetarian supports breeders? But of course they had to buy from a breeder because no rescue would give a pig to a couple of inexperienced young idiots renting a bit of land.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I’ve never liked her I get really bad vibes from her she seems fake to me

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

unappalled
Lurker
Lurker

Post by unappalled »

following :D

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

kaysagossiper wrote:Did anyone watch her Instagram live? I watched for a few minutes and she even answered my question in response to her talking about buying all sorts of animals “what are you going to do when you have to move? It seems irresponsible to buy so many little lives when you don’t own property”

She said that she will get a trailer and move them and she and fin are going to buy property next.

She also mentioned again “toxic monogamy” and it was extremely obvious that it was a reheresed verse and not her own ideas because she was very bad at explaining why “toxic monogamy” was so bad. Then she said that she would like to marry Finley some day.

I agree that it seems like from the vlog that she was not into getting a pig at all and she really just wanted another dog. It would also be very upsetting if the breeder she bought the pig from primarily breeds for meat. What kind of vegetarian supports breeders? But of course they had to buy from a breeder because no rescue would give a pig to a couple of inexperienced young idiots renting a bit of land.
From this comment, it's 100% obvious she would have preferred another dog. Goodness. Let's prepare ourselves for even more stupidity. Two dogs and one pig? Such a joke.

I'm surprised she answered your question! Her blood was probably boiling while she was attempting to keep a calm demeanor Image Get a trailer? How nice. Maybe Finley and Meghan can live in the trailer too.

Monogamy is toxic, guys!!! Lmao. Keep repeating that to yourself until you believe it, Meghan. Whatever floats your boat. Finley and Meghan can dress up their farm animals on their wedding day. Hopefully, they shit everywhere.

ETA: I tried finding an unflattering shot from the video. Meghan looks like a man and Finley looks like a woman. He should cut his hair because he looks even more dirty and stinky.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

With what money are they buying property? His family's money? She better be careful with the way he already calls everything "his" and lets him do whatever he wants she'll end up screwed if they actually buy anything together.

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

Idk much about pigs, but what's the benefit of separating a baby pig from it's mother? are pigs social animals, is it good for the pig to not have any other pigs to play with? i'm so annoyed at how Finley was talking about how when they went to see the pigs, he liked the first pig they saw but it was too big so they chose the smallest one, uhhhh do they not realize that the pig they got is gonna get bigger?!!???

Mucha
Talker
Talker

Post by Mucha »

So they are getting another one?

aubsmagobs
Learner
Learner

Post by aubsmagobs »

just watched the new vlog and just noticed how skinny larry is. he has lost quite a bit of weight since the last vlog wtf.

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

Mucha wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 60e271.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180402</span><span>/</span><span>58b154f7d2c554d81cbf1aeb0460e271</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I really hope not. Why get another pig when you clearly can't even take care of one for 24 hours? :roll:

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Mucha wrote:Image

His hair looks like a rats nest.

No shit, Finley. Obviously piglets don't want to be taken away from their mothers. Despite the fact that you and Meghan live like pigs doesn't necessarily mean the pigs you purchase are going to adapt to their environment quickly.

reganables
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reganables »

aubsmagobs wrote:just watched the new vlog and just noticed how skinny larry is. he has lost quite a bit of weight since the last vlog wtf.
I noticed it too, and I'm worried about it tbh. Meghan obviously cares a lot about him, but as we've seen with the whole pig thing, she's kind of clueless when it comes to animals. She's probably not feeding him enough or not feeding him the right stuff. I know she used to feed him some kind of dog food from a can, but idk what's in it or if that's what she still feeds him

livinlikelazy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by livinlikelazy »

Are you kidding me? They got another pig already.

Return to “Meghan Hughes”